NBA 2020/2021 - Lejkersi b2b ili neko drugi???

Miki28 Teoljub

1 minute ago, đubrivo. said:

ja bih to uradio da randle nije expiring ugovor. knicksi imaju obavezu da mu plate dogodine cela 4 miliona, tako da nemaju potrebe da ulaze u neke kombine koje im ne leže 100%. 

ja bih uzeo wigginsa + dubs pik ili najbolji (ako imaju bolji) 2021 za randlea

hahaha

Vigins je dovoljan

4 minutes ago, Miki28 said:

Titulu, sta drugo da ocekujes. Svidja mi se kako dozirano igramo, nema potrebe da se zapinje jos uvijek. Koriste ovo kao trening

Drago mi je da sada imas poverenja u Kinga i da ti vise nije tenkista, nego igrac koji je pokazao da je bolji od Leonarda i Georgea koje si prizeljkivao, i da sada znas i da se taj tenk isplatio za #4picka i samo da dodjemo do Obrve i sada je to najdominantniji duo u ligi, Kobe-Shaq level dominacije + okruzeni solidnim roleplayerima. Sruki je sada ta prava legit 3 opcija i sada idemo do titule ! 

13 minutes ago, đubrivo. said:

doslovno je suprotno. 

Da,pogresno sam se izrazio, mislio sam reci da je to NJEMU sigurno bio neki Knicks hustla statement.

Meni je to bilo urnebesno,da se glavni igrac tima spushta na takav nivo 😃😄 

Ali dobro, nema Bogi bas drskosti i bezobrazluka (vec vidim grobare kako dubiozno kache onaj gif sa pljucama nakon trice 🙄).

A i totalno mi je izgubio znacaj otkad je odlucio umjesto sa Bronom igrati sa Trae Youngom. Ono,wtf.

Edited by Kosta
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, delgado said:

Drago mi je da sada imas poverenja u Kinga i da ti vise nije tenkista, nego igrac koji je pokazao da je bolji od Leonarda i Georgea koje si prizeljkivao, i da sada znas i da se taj tenk isplatio za #4picka i samo da dodjemo do Obrve i sada je to najdominantniji duo u ligi, Kobe-Shaq level dominacije + okruzeni solidnim roleplayerima. Sruki je sada ta prava legit 3 opcija i sada idemo do titule ! 

Pa covjek je vec 3 sezonu u svetom dresu, u dresu najvece fransize. Titula je tu. Najbolji igrac i defanzivac lige je doveden, skupo je kostao ali je doveden i isplatilo se.

17 minutes ago, Kosta said:

Ali dobro, nema Bogi bas drskosti i bezobrazluka (vec vidim grobare kako dubiozno kache onaj gif sa pljucama nakon trice 🙄).

šta znam, ja sam biased, pošto mi je bogdan posle danilovića najomiljeniji reprezentativac sirbistana

-------

@delgado evo ti text sa athletica nekog ocigledno naseg jovana buhe, minus dva videa koji su embedovani

Spoiler

‘He’s a legend’: LeBron James, now 36, continues to make history and inspire awe

By Jovan Buha Dec 31, 2020 68 

In a year filled with unpredictability, the Lakers concluded 2020 with two predictable outcomes: LeBron James scoring in double figures, and a victory.

James led the Lakers to a 121-107 road win over the Spurs behind a 26-point, five-rebound, eight-assist, one-steal, one-block performance in a team-high 35 minutes on Wednesday night.

But James’ two most important points of the evening came at the 6:23 mark of the second quarter, when he received a pass from Kentavious Caldwell-Pope on the left side of the floor.

Isolated against Spurs forward Keldon Johnson, James pump-faked and then took three powerful dribbles into the heart of the paint. In one swooping motion, he pulled the ball backward, scooped it forward and rose up for a right-handed jump hook before the Spurs’ defense could react.

As the ball dropped through the net, James achieved the latest feat of his historic career — on his 36th birthday, no less.

The basket gave James his 10th point, marking his NBA-record 1,000th consecutive regular-season game with 10 or more points.

Here is the moment.

James passed Michael Jordan, who is second on the list with 866 consecutive double-digit scoring games, for the record back on March 30, 2018. At this point, he’s merely bolstering the record.

The four-time champion’s scoring streak began nearly 14 years ago, on Jan. 6, 2007. For some perspective, Anthony Davis was in the middle of eighth grade when James last scored in single digits in the regular season.

“I just go out there and try to prepare and be the best every night I step on the floor,” James said. “If I’m in uniform, I’ve gotta do things that help our team win. If it’s scoring, rebounding, defending, assisting, doing little things. Just be available for my teammates throughout the course of the game when I’m on the floor, also on the bench. And I’ve been fortunate enough to do that throughout my career, for the majority of it. So, I give a lot of credit to my teammates and coaching staff who have allowed me to be who I am and allowed me to use my influence for the better of the team as well.”

[ Lakers news: Get the latest updates ]

To the surprise of no one but Father Time, James has yet to slow down this season. Like, at all.

Despite being in his 18th season, and now 36 years old, James has picked up right where he left off last season, when he finished second in MVP voting behind Giannis Antetokounmpo. He’s currently averaging 31.4 minutes, three fewer than last season’s career-low of 34.6, because the Lakers are adamant about keeping him fresh and ready for the postseason. But on a per-minute and per-possession basis, James’ numbers resemble last season’s, if not better, in some regards.

Per 100 possessions, LeBron is averaging more points (34.9 vs. 34.6), field-goal attempts (27.2 vs. 26.5), 3-point attempts (9.3 vs. 8.7) and free-throw attempts (8.4 vs. 7.8) than he did last season. His 3-point percentage (34.8 percent up to 35.5 percent) and free-throw percentage (69.3 percent up to 71.4 percent) have also increased.

“I never try to put a cap or a ceiling on trying to evolve my game,” James said. “… Just evolving. Whatever for our team. If it’s me handling the ball, like I did last year, or if it’s me playing off the ball and using my cutting, or just spacing the floor. But there’s no ceiling for my game.”

It’s a small sample size; James has only played five games. And some of his other metrics have decreased. James is shooting slightly worse from the field (47.3 vs. 49.3) and averaging a tick fewer rebounds (10.4 vs. 10.7). The only notable decrease comes in the form of his assists (10.1 vs. 13.9), though the current figure is more in line with his career average.

James will always be the primary ballhandler for any team he’s on, but he isn’t being used in the same “point guard” role as much as last season. He’s sharing playmaking duties with two newcomers, Dennis Schröder and Marc Gasol, and fitting in a high-usage teammate in Montrezl Harrell.

Schröder is shouldering the ballhandling and playmaking burden while running screening actions with Davis, Gasol and Harrell. Gasol is occasionally facilitating from the elbows and above the arc. Harrell is posting up and finishing in the paint.

“This year, with the addition of Dennis and the addition of Marc, being able to play off the ball, getting back to moving without the ball, cutting,” James said. “As you seen, I had a good cut tonight when Dennis drove baseline. I was able to cut into his vision and get a dunk, some easy points. Haven’t been able to do that in a few years. So, I can get back to that, using my wide receiver skills as I always like to allude to.”

James’ offensive role has shifted. He’s being used more as a scorer than as a passer. He’s getting to the paint and the rim more. He’s cutting more, screening more and crashing the offensive glass more. He’s being assisted on over 20 percent more of his two-point field goals (23.4 percent up to 43.8 percent).

But regardless of his role, his production remains the same. The Lakers depend on his consistency and durability.

“We know we’re able to build a team and build our schemes around it,” Davis said. “We know consistently he’s gonna score at least 10 points, consistently get assists and pass the ball, and a guy who will consistently rebound. Then we know what we have and we’re able to build on it and able to make our schemes and make adjustments based off of that. So it’s good when you have a consistent player, and it makes our jobs a lot easier.”

Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich, who has been James’ longest-running foe, facing off against him in three NBA Finals, winning twice, and collecting three championships overall during James’ career, was asked about James’ continued dominance and excellence. Popovich spoke about his longstanding opponent with glowing reverence.

“It’s a tribute to both his intelligence level and his tenacity, his character, his commitment to excellence,” Popovich said pregame. “You combine those things and you get what we see in LeBron James after all of these years. He looks pretty much like when he first came into the league. He deserves a lot of credit for being the consummate professional, using every technique that he can, being on the cutting edge of things. So, his mental state along with his physical state really makes him very special, probably more than anybody who has ever played the game.”

Vogel said pregame he wasn’t aware of James’ pending milestone. Schröder also said he wasn’t aware of James’ accomplishment until he saw it on Instagram.

“I had to walk up to him and show him that, and I told him that’s tough,” Schröder said. “End of the day, what he brings to the table every night, every day, it’s just amazing to see. I played against him a bunch, regular-season games, playoff games, it’s just incredible to see him. Now playing with him, see what he does every night day, every day, such a good person as well, being a leader, so, um, yeah, I mean I can’t, he’s a helluva teammate a helluva player and he’s a legend.”

Some 17-plus years after his NBA debut, James still can’t believe his journey to this point.

“I would be lying if I could sit here and I could tell you that I can wrap my head around it,” James said. “It doesn’t make sense. But I just try to take full advantage of the opportunity that I’ve been given. I believe I was one of the chosen ones, not only in my community but to make a difference both playing the sport that I play but just making a difference off the floor. And I just try to take full advantage of it and don’t disrespect the gift or the hand that was given to me.”

Those gifts have played a significant role in James’ greatness, but he deserves credit for his longevity, which is a testament to his offseason training, his financial investment in his body, his mental toughness, his competitive drive and his good fortune.

He’s been the best player in the league for over a decade. That holds true until he’s dethroned — by Father Time or an opponent — which, according to James, won’t be any time soon.

“I feel just as good as I did at 35 or as I did at 32 or as I did at 29,” James said. “I just want to keep on pushing the envelope and see how far I can take this thing.”

Edited by đubrivo.
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, đubrivo. said:

šta znam, ja sam biased, pošto mi je bogdan posle danilovića najomiljeniji reprezentativac sirbistana

Omg, weenie.

Omiljeniji od Peje, Teodosica, Bodiroge, Jarica, itd? 

Just now, Kosta said:

Edited by Kosta
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kosta said:

A i totalno mi je izgubio znacaj otkad je odlucio umjesto sa Bronom igrati sa Trae Youngom. Ono,wtf.

To je mozda mogao trejd u toku prosle sezone, ali ne verujem da je ovog prelaznog roka moga da zavrsi ikako u Lal.

5 hours ago, Shunsuke Nakamura said:

I ja sam isto ubijeđen da njemu ne fali samopouzdanja. Kako je samo dobro izgledao na SP. Vjerovatno je bio najbolji igrač tog turnira.

Ja ne bih izjednacavao samopouzdanje i sportski bezobrazluk.

Ja ono sto sam napisao baziram uglavnom na nekim utakmicama gde se Bogdan ne raspao, odigrao lose, nego sakrio od lopte i bio impresioniran utakmicom.

Npr. postoji druga strana medalje, a to je Teo koji je uvek imao nejebavajuci stav, znaci ne zanima ga protiv koga igra i kakva je vaznost utakmice, on igra svoje. Ali on je po mom misljenju imao i previse te drskosti gde je uzimao nerezonske suteve i upadao u neku paniku, pre svega na F4 u CSKA i mislim da je to jedan od razloga zasto na F4 ima skor kakav ima.

Ali kazem, Bogdan mi jednostavno nema tu drskost kao Teo, Pefi, Kalinic ili Lucic , koji ce izaci i protiv svakoga igrati isto.

• Like 1

Ne mogu da se  slozim da Bogdan nema sportske drskosti. Koliko puta se sam o prosle dine ispucavao uprkos losim procentima i forsirao sut. Zar nije prosle sezone imao onaj period kada je bio van suterske forme i kada je imao nesto kao 1/17 iz igre na jednom mecu u tom periodu. Da je Melo imao takvo ispucavanje ovde bi se prosuo kubik kamenja po doticnom.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, mr clutch said:

Ne mogu da se  slozim da Bogdan nema sportske drskosti. Koliko puta se sam o prosle dine ispucavao uprkos losim procentima i forsirao sut. Zar nije prosle sezone imao onaj period kada je bio van suterske forme i kada je imao nesto kao 1/17 iz igre na jednom mecu u tom periodu. Da je Melo imao takvo ispucavanje ovde bi se prosuo kubik kamenja po doticnom.

Covek je prosle godine uzeo sut za pobedu protiv Bostona gde je sutirao 2/13 za 3  dok je u toj istoj ekipi Budi HIld dao 11 trojke na  tom mecu. Kakav nedostatak sportske drkosti, samo je ovde dosao u ekipu gde se zna ko je Alfa i Omega, ovi ostali se trenutno bore za tu sekundarnu ulogu pa se 2 strelac menja.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SteveFrancis#3 said:

Bas kukavna ispade klasa '14. Jos je Beyblade ispao i dobar kakve su ostale 'zvezde' RSCI rankinga

Kao i obično ne kontam tvoje nadimke ali bih rekao da je Embid u pitanju. 😄

U svakom slučaju se slažem, potkačio sam malo ovu temu pre par dana kad sam pisao o Bostonu, baš loša generacija a najavljivali je za najbolju posle 2003. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, stefan81888 said:

Kao i obično ne kontam tvoje nadimke ali bih rekao da je Embid u pitanju. 😄

U svakom slučaju se slažem, potkačio sam malo ovu temu pre par dana kad sam pisao o Bostonu, baš loša generacija a najavljivali je za najbolju posle 2003. 

Ne, u pitanju je Randle. Wiggins i Jabari razocarali, Embiid okej, tu su jos Gordon, Smart, Randle, Saric, Bogdan, Lavine itd itd.

Ipak je i Jokic tu, tako da nije bas razocarenje ali svakako da hajp nije ispunjen

Edited by Miki28

1 hour ago, Miki28 said:

Ne, u pitanju je Randle. Wiggins i Jabari razocarali, Embiid okej, tu su jos Gordon, Smart, Randle, Saric, Bogdan, Lavine itd itd.

Ipak je i Jokic tu, tako da nije bas razocarenje ali svakako da hajp nije ispunjen

Jokić još više podvlači taj ''neuspeh'' generacije, jer je njih 40 strašnih cenjeno da će biti iznad njega.

4 minutes ago, Barkley#34 said:

Jokić još više podvlači taj ''neuspeh'' generacije, jer je njih 40 strašnih cenjeno da će biti iznad njega.

skoro na svakom draftu ima igrača koji dođu niotkuda i budu među najboljima

niko osim eventualno jokića nije očekivao da on bude ovakav nba igrač. jedno je biti dobar a drugo jedan od najboljih

mrzi me sada da kopam liste, slušao sam kako je izlazio book of bball draft efition za određene godine. nisu ti outlieri baš toliko nisko kao jokić ali nisu bili ni toliko debeli

edit manu 57. 1999, a bio prvak evrope mvp itd

2 hours ago, Miki28 said:

Rekao bih da je Frensa mislio na visoke pikove, tako da Jokić ispada.