KK Partizan 2021/22 - New dawn

Nelson Bighetti

giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7qi6qc8mpev0tygy1n3pu8rluf5a79kylr5exvya2&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
Ma ja ne proveravam Kupija, jer znam da je smrtno ozbiljan kada pise na KK partizan temi [emoji4]. Da je napisao na "Tati" pa ajde da pomislim da se zajebava.

Nego na ovom snimku sa Zlatibora, ucinilo mi se da na kraju vidim Tageltiju. Pri kraju snimka, je li to on?

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Veliki potencijal, mali je jednostavno prebrz i ima ballhandling koji može da isprati tu brzinu, što je najvažnije.

Podseća me malo na Vlada Ilijevskog. I Vlado je tako prolazio protivnike bez da potrči, nego nekako kao brzim hodom.

Po stilu se može reći da je više skorer, ali opet, prošlosezonskih 5 asistencija po meču, sa 19 godina, je sasvim fina brojka. Recimo pre toga na FIBA U20 koje je Izrael i osvojio, je imao skoro 8 asistencija po meču.

Capture.png

I da, slažem se da bi u teoriji mogao da postane dobar defanzivac. Mismečevi će uvek biti problem, al to je nešto drugo.

• Like 3

Spoiler

Israeli point guard Yam Madar who was selected by the Boston Celtics in the 2020 NBA Draft just finished up playing for the club in the Summer League located in Las Vegas and will now be heading to Partizan Belgrade where he will continue to hone his trade. Over the last few weeks, Madar was able to show his wares in front of the Celtics brass who selected him in the 2nd round with the 47th pick during the COVID-19 pandemic less than two years ago.

Many experts and professionals around the league including the fans were excited to see the Hapoel Tel Aviv prodigy in action after having spent the prior season in the Israeli league and hope that soon one day Madar will be wearing Celtics green on the Boston Garden floor.

With Hapoel and Partizan Belgrade agreeing on the point guard’s transfer, his goal will be to make it to the world’s best league as soon as possible. The Serbian team under the direction of legendary coach Željko Obradović will be playing in both the domestic league as well as the EuroCup with the aim of advancing to the Euroleague the following season.

To get a better understanding as to who Madar is and how he developed into a star hoopster, his first coach Yoram Avisror helped us understand how he was molded into the player he is today.

Avisror who took Madar under his wing at the early age of 3 years old at Maccabi Beit Dagan in his hometown not far from Tel Aviv has been with the sensation every step of the way. From the youth leagues to Hapoel Tel Aviv, the Under-20 Israel National Team and being selected by the Celtics in the 2020 NBA Draft Avisror offers a unique reflection as to how Madar has climbed the ladder and where he sees the guard in the near future.

“When Yam began with me at the age of 3 I already saw a child already had a certain touch with the ball and a boy who was always in the gym,” Avisror began. “His parents told me to take him to my afterschool program and I immediately saw that he was going to be a player. You never quite know how far a child will be able to get but every year I saw that he was one of the standouts in every group of 20-25 kids that I had. The first practice he was at I saw how he was able to dribble the ball and I understood right away that there was something there. That is something that really stood out.”

Avisror coached Madar all the way until he was 15 years old when he decided that Yam would move to Hapoel Tel Aviv where he would be able to get even further attention to hone his skills. This would eventually help the budding star become a core player with the Israel Under-20 Team that won the European Championship in Tel Aviv back in the summer of 2019 while being named to the Starting 5 of the competition.

“For someone who has been with Yam step by step this was very exciting to see. I was so proud as I sat at home and said ‘how amazing is this’. I can say now that at one point, I didn’t know that he would even be there. Yam is just a boy who showed up at every practice to work hard and invest his time without trying to cut corners. When he was selected as one of the Starting 5 of the tournament and was part of the team that won it all, I was just so, so proud.”

Prior to the draft last November, there were people from the NBA that had been in touch with Avisror and the Madar family, “They were in touch with his father Zohar but I was also involved the entire time as I am even today. He has been practicing at my gym twice a week and I am part of what is going on in his life. I am hopeful that he will be on the Boston Gardens floor even this season.”

“Yam is the type of person that when he sets a goal for himself he achieves it. Yam had offers in Israel from top teams who wanted him and there was a debate if he should go for it or not but I am sure that if he starts to train with the Celtics which I believe will be upcoming he will find himself in the NBA already this season. He’s just the type who will be able to adjust himself to the situation as he has done at all of the camps he has attended in America. He would show up as a kid who no one knew who he was and by the end he was selected as the best of the best and that is why I believe that if he is given the chance to be at training camp he will find a way into the squad.”

Madar has a very strong group of people around him including Avisror who have guided him along the way as he continues his journey. “I can tell you that it’s a very good group of people who are warm and professional that has been able to help him along the way. His father is incredible and I have been with him for so many years but he has such an amazing work ethic that when he was working under me and he would have three sessions a day, each one would get better and better as the day went by. This is the result of having his parents and family as a support system as he continues on his way.”

As for Madar’s strengths along with areas that he needs to work on, Avisror sees a number of things that standout, “Yam is so smart on the court and can see certain things that others don’t. This is something that he continuously improves as he sees plays developing. Another area is his character. In basketball you need a very strong character in order to succeed at the highest of levels and that is something that really stands out. One thing that he does need to continue to work on for the NBA is his shooting. When his shot will be at a much higher level then he will also more easily fit into the bets league in the world.”

As for comparisons, Avisror likens him to the Brooklyn Nets all star guard Kyrie Irving,“He’s very similar to him and knows how to create points in any type of situation. On the topic of shooting, there aren’t a lot of players who have a short jumper that is scored at a very high percentage.

“I really believe he can be compared to him in terms of his game and in one area I would dare to say that Yam is even better which is making the players around him better. I really think that Yam will be an NBA player in the upcoming seasons and perhaps even a leading player.”

https://sportsrabbi.com/en/yam-shoots-for-the-nba-with-pitstop-in-belgrade-yoram-avisror-madars-first-coach-breaks-down-the-israeli-pg/

Edited by realno *w
  • Thanks 1

Sto se Izraela i njihovih medija tice treba se biti vrlo oprezan oko toga sto pisu vezano za njihove igrace, previse uglavnom tu ima hypea da bi neko ko nema previse poznavanja o njihovim igracima, ligi i organizaciji moze da pomisli da je to zapravo realno stanje. Casspi, Zoosman, Avdija o njima se po dolasku u NBA pricalo da su sampionski igraci koji mogu igrati bitne uloge za najjace timove u NBA. Evo ovaj zadnji Madara uporedi sa Kyrie Irvingom jbt. Ja licno mislim da je neki izraelski Pat Beverley nesto prikladnije poredjenje ako cemo vec NBA komparaciju. Mislim da ce znaciti ovom momku dosta rad sa trenerom kao sto je Zeljko, prvenstveno da neke stvari nauci da radi bolje i izbaci neke lose navike koje su ga dosad krasile. Hapoel je igrao dosta zonske odbrane pa i neke brojke tu mogu djelovati malo nerealno ali je ovu zadnju sezonu imao mozda i previse slobode u igri sto kapiram nece biti slucaj u Partizanu jer su ulozi znacajno veci a i ekipa je talentovanija.

Momak je meni primarno defanzivni prospekt i ima dobar defanzivni potencijal al se vidjelo da iole iskusniji i bolji ballhandleri koriste tu agresivnost protiv njega i imaju otvoren put do kosa kad krene onako da ih juri po citavom terenu. Ta energija sa kojom igra ce podsjetiti na neke borbabretm dane koji su mozda nedostajali. Kapiram da ce ucinak njegov zavisiti od uloge koju dobije a smatram da bi trebalo sa njim krenuti polako, da se fokusira na par stvari koje ce da radi a da ostalo dodje sa samopouzdanjem, stvari koje moze i sad da radi al ne toliko konstantno i efikasno. Tako da ce biti zanimljivo da ga gledamo i pratimo njegov razvoj u ABA ligi.

• Like 6

Dakle kompletiran je backcourt

Madar, Mur,

Panter, Avram, Pejdz.

Nikad skuplje u ovom delu Evrope i medju 5, 6 racunajuci EL i EC...

Sad samo da sacekamo info u vezi Mozlija i da komletiramo frontcourt, koji ce takodje bit medju 5, 6 nasjkupljih u Evropi 😄

• Ha-ha 5

11 hours ago, Takeshi_Kovacs said:

ako ovakvi nba prospecti kostaju 150k godisnje, blizanci da batale skroz mladje kategorije i domace igrace generalno
samo ovo da se kupuje

Kad su vec ove bahanalije sa novcem nekako mi draze da se dovode mladji igraci, pa makar strani, nego istrosena ''imena''.  Mada mi nije jasno kako smo doveli ovog lika. Deluje jaci prospekt od NWGa. 

Na kojim pozicijama tačno Partizan mora još da odreguje na tržištu? Utisak je da su to mesta organizatora igre i centra.

– Aposlutno, trebaće nam još jedan igrač na jedinici i sigurno na petici, to je ono što je minimalno

Zoran Savic za Danas pre 3 sata.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Cooper said:

Dakle kompletiran je backcourt

4 minutes ago, Jakob Aman said:

Na kojim pozicijama tačno Partizan mora još da odreguje na tržištu? Utisak je da su to mesta organizatora igre i centra.

– Aposlutno, trebaće nam još jedan igrač na jedinici

Zoran Savic za Danas pre 3 sata.

Kome sad vjerovati?

• Ha-ha 7

3, 1,

2, 2, 1

3, 1, 2,

2, 3, 3,

X, X, 3

Duzina ugovora po pozicijama

1 minute ago, Sector said:

Kome sad vjerovati?

Obradović ima zaraznu želju

N. Marković 17.08.2021. 23:43

Uvek meni, intervju je od prekjuce.

Edited by Cooper

3 minutes ago, Hugo Punch said:

Jel racunate na Trifu?

Na pripremama je. Verujem da ce Leeday i Kuruc biti na 4 (Lidej povremeno i na 5), jer sumnjam da cemo imati samo jednog pf u sezoni...

Tako da Trifa i Sveti Duo ostaju na 3. Meni se cini da ce ovde Markus izvisiti, izvesno uz Mozlija...😔

• Thanks 1

Mogao bi Petrušev štošta da nauči od ovog malca:

Madar je imao na stolu ponudu Bostona da potpiše dvogodišnji "dvosmerni" ugovor, ali je prelomio da je u ovom trenutku za njega bolje da pređe u Partizan.

To je uradio kako bi sakupio više minuta da se razvija, ali i zbog rada sa trenerom Željkom Obradovićem, pošto u Bostonu mu nisu garantovali bolju ulogu.

"Dvosmerni" ugovor bi ga pre svega "vezao" za filijalu Seltiksa u razvojnoj G ligi, sa pravom da za NBA tim igra najviše 45 dana tokom sezone.

Partizan je otkupio prava na Madara od Hapoel Tel Aviva za 250.000 dolara i potpisao trogodišnju saradnju s njim.

edit typefeler

Edited by goofy

– Aposlutno, trebaće nam još jedan igrač na jedinici i sigurno na petici, to je ono što je minimalno

Rekoh ja, neozbiljno bi bilo Muru dati ključeve tima a Madar, bez obzira na neupitan talenat, je suviše mlad za tako nešto.

Vidjećemo kako će se popuniti ta pozicija ali kad ja imam 1-2 favorita vjerujem da ih Željko ima bar pet.

Takođe je moguće da se čeka Pengos dok god ima šanse a da, ako to propadne, ima spremna zamjena u roku odmah.
  • Like 1

• uvrnuto locked and unlocked this topic
  • uvrnuto locked this topic