NBA 2022/23 b2b ili problemi u raju?

Miki28 Teoljub

3 minutes ago, Alex_Serbia said:

U cemu tacno?

pa, u organizaciji igre/asistencijama, versatilnosti-switchu u odbrani, u skokovima i ukradenim loptama, kontrama aka tranziciji.

to po kolonama ali generalno je neuporediv uticaj njih dvojice na xy ekipu a to je jedino bitno

edit typo

Edited by uini
  • Like 6

Odlican test kao uvod u finale iz ugla Majamija. 

https://telesport.telegram.hr/kolumne/covjek-koji-je-buljio-u-ekran/miami-sami-protiv-sudbine/

Sto se tice samog finala, mislim da ce se Denver muciti mnogo vise nego sto se ocekuje. Kod Denvera je vecina po prvi put u finalu, Majami ima znatno boljeg i iskusnijeg trenera, mogu da napadaju na razlicite nacine i imaju Love-a i Lowry koji znaju kako se osvaja titula. 

Ipak, ocekujem Jokic da ih urnise i da ima istorijski performans u nekoj od tekmi. (Btw, jel ovo njegovo do sad ulazi u jedan od najboljih plejofova nekog igraca, mozda top 10?) KCP i Brown mogu doneti mnogo u ovoj seriji Denveru i bice izuzetno bitni. Mladji su, odmorniji su, imali su vise vremena da se pripreme. 

Prezadovoljan sam kako je ovaj plejof tekao i stvarno ce biti uzivanja u dobroj, timskoj kosarci u finalu. 

Edited by Magia

8 minutes ago, gggggggg said:

williams u pistonsima. bilo je reci da ce iskulirati nakon phxa ali ovaj sestogodisnji ugovor je ipak predobar da se odbije, rekao bih.

Sto bi reko moj bivsi sef: 

Koje pare?

legende o djimiju, sedmi deo

Spoiler

Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler has never been short on confidence, and he made a bold prediction months ago that he willed into existence.

Tennis star and avid Heat fan Coco Gauff revealed after her first-round win in the French Open on Tuesday that she has been drawing information from Butler, who offered to get her and her family tickets to the NBA Finals before the playoffs even started because he believed Miami will be playing for a championship this year:

"This was before [the Heat] were in the playoffs. ... He offered me tickets to see the last home game of the [regular] season. Then he DM'd me a couple weeks later, asking if I wanted more tickets to see the postseason. I said, 'I won't be here. I'll be in Madrid and then Rome and then France.'

"And then he said, 'OK, when we make the Finals, let me know if your family wants some tickets.' So, this was before we were even in the playoffs. This is before we lost to the Hawks for the first play-in game. I just felt like I knew that -- everybody is like we have a 3% chance of making the Finals, but when he sent me that, I knew we were making the Finals because he didn't say, 'if we make the Finals,' he said, 'when we make the Finals.'"

Butler was in attendance during Gauff's match at the Miami Open in March.

Of course, Butler's premonition came true as he led the eighth-seeded Heat on a surprising run to the Finals against the Denver Nuggets. Miami upset the top-seeded Milwaukee Bucks in the first round and outlasted the second-seeded Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals, winning Sunday's Game 7 in blowout fashion 103-84.

"Honestly, today, I told myself if Jimmy Butler didn't freak out when they were up 3-0 and all of a sudden it's 3-all, then I shouldn't freak out after losing the first set," Gauff said after defeating Rebeka Masarova 3-6, 6-1, 6-2 on Tuesday in Paris.

• Like 8

35 minutes ago, Milko Miller said:

Woj podigao cifru. Jos ima mogucnosti produzenja saradnje na jos 2 godine, odnosno opcija 100+ miliona/8

Fenomenalan deal za Monty-a. Doc gleda i ne veruje😀

Kakve ce Lue pare da uzme za produzenje ugovora sa Klipana, ici ce i 15+ ako ne i 20+ miliona $ po sezoni.

Edited by Miki28
typo

25 minutes ago, Miki28 said:
Kakve ce Lue pare da uzme za produzenje ugovora sa Klipana, ici ce i 15+ ako ne i 20+ miliona $ po sezoni.

Meni grehota da Lu gubi vreme u Klipersima - očito je da Lenardovo telo ne može da izdrži bez povrede niti jednu sezonu, a bez njega nisu kandidati za titulu. PG je takođe uglavnom povređen. Ja bih Lua rado video u Sansima, pa da ozbiljno napadnu titulu dok je još KD na najvišem nivou. Ne kažem da je neće napasti sa tim asistentom koji se pominje, ali svakako je Tajron garant za izvlačenje onog najboljeg iz Sunaca, u kom god sastavu dočekali next year. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, uini said:

legende o djimiju, sedmi deo

Hide contents

Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler has never been short on confidence, and he made a bold prediction months ago that he willed into existence.

Tennis star and avid Heat fan Coco Gauff revealed after her first-round win in the French Open on Tuesday that she has been drawing information from Butler, who offered to get her and her family tickets to the NBA Finals before the playoffs even started because he believed Miami will be playing for a championship this year:

"This was before [the Heat] were in the playoffs. ... He offered me tickets to see the last home game of the [regular] season. Then he DM'd me a couple weeks later, asking if I wanted more tickets to see the postseason. I said, 'I won't be here. I'll be in Madrid and then Rome and then France.'

"And then he said, 'OK, when we make the Finals, let me know if your family wants some tickets.' So, this was before we were even in the playoffs. This is before we lost to the Hawks for the first play-in game. I just felt like I knew that -- everybody is like we have a 3% chance of making the Finals, but when he sent me that, I knew we were making the Finals because he didn't say, 'if we make the Finals,' he said, 'when we make the Finals.'"

Butler was in attendance during Gauff's match at the Miami Open in March.

Of course, Butler's premonition came true as he led the eighth-seeded Heat on a surprising run to the Finals against the Denver Nuggets. Miami upset the top-seeded Milwaukee Bucks in the first round and outlasted the second-seeded Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals, winning Sunday's Game 7 in blowout fashion 103-84.

"Honestly, today, I told myself if Jimmy Butler didn't freak out when they were up 3-0 and all of a sudden it's 3-all, then I shouldn't freak out after losing the first set," Gauff said after defeating Rebeka Masarova 3-6, 6-1, 6-2 on Tuesday in Paris.

Nakon morskih plodova i palačinaka...

Edited by Beonegro
  • Ha-ha 13

10 hours ago, Stari Wook said:

Uvek pre Poole na trejd blok, nego Green.

Ja bih ladno radije zadržao Poola. Lud sam i ne znam basket, priznajem, samo gut feeling da će da postane standardni allstar. Ima neverovatno dobar procenat slobodnih bacanja kada je fokusiran, a to znači da trenira kao manijak.

Gledao sam neke hajlajce i prisetio se nečega što mi nije jasno već duže vreme - zašto Jokić najčešće ne diže ruku/e da makar proba da zasmeta kod šuteva iz reketa i drugih pokušaja iz blizine? Bukvalno čovek u 90% situacija stoji u mestu, ne verujem da mu je teško da digne tu ruku - ne mora da pokušava da blokira, samo nek bude ruka u vazduhu. Takođe znam da pokušava da bude pristojan defanzivac, pa mi je teško da zamislim da ga mrzi da to uradi. Any reasonable explanation? 

Edit,evo ga i primer.

cM45lQ.jpg

Edited by displejnejm
  • Like 1