gggggggg

3 minutes ago, Dracarys said:

Ne ide nigde Ivey, ostaje u Detroitu, ali je čudno što Kembu šalju u isti. Još uvek ne znamo šta su dobili od 11. pika.

Vrlo moguce da ce dati pik kao salary dump za uslugu sto su im skinuli Kembu sa vrata.

Ako to bude slucaj Uini pitanje da li ce preziveti ranu zoru...

Edited by LordOfTerror
  • Ha-ha 1

1 minute ago, stoudemire said:

to nece spasiti knickse, brunson je unrestricted free agent.

Gle, sad opet proverio i 'ladno nije RFA.

Opet mislim da će Dalas ponuditi maksimalni i ostati tamo, sem ako Niksima nije obećano da dolazi Branson ako stvore cap space.

6 hours ago, Dracarys said:

Mogu odbiti, ali je pitanje da li žele nezadovoljnog igrača u timu. Pogotovo ako je taj nezadovoljan igrač još Irving koji može bez problema da presedi sezonu ako mu se ćefne.

A gazda porez plaćati mora.

Ovako bi dobili i po koji pik prve runde.

Za Irvinga ovakvog kakav je Netsi trebaju pristati na bilo kakav deal - daj sta das: kubik bukovine I dvije zimske gume za Stojadina… 

čitam ovaj siže knicks poteza i fleširam na random @Zvezdinho fantazi sezonu u broju trejd-pokušaja

NBA Draft first-round recap: The Knicks made many moves, drafted nobody

Spoiler

Surprising many, the Sacramento Kings kept their fourth pick and with it chose Keegan Murray. Other teams made offers for the pick, including the New York Knicks, but the Kings used it to select the talented forward from Iowa. During the telecast, ESPN’s Jay Bilas called Murray “The most ready to plug in right now.”

The Knicks had also attempted to swap with Detroit for their fifth pick. The Pistons kept theirs, too, selecting Jaden Ivey (Purdue) and crushing New York’s dream of landing a Ja Morant-type point guard. There was scuttlebutt about the Pistons taking Ivey with the intention of prolonging trade discussions, but it seems the human rocket will remain in the Motor City.

With the 11th pick, the Knicks chose Ousmane Dieng (F, 6’10”, New Zealand Breakers), but held him for approximately thirty seconds before swapping him with OKC for three conditional, future first round picks.

There was some confusion about Charlotte’s pick at 14. They selected Jalen Duren, who was then traded to the Knicks, who then sent him and Kemba Walker to Detroit. Acquiring the promising center should end the Pistons’ pursuit of Mitchell Robinson and curtail a bidding war for the Knicks’ big man.

According to Stefan Bondy, “The Knicks traded four future second round picks and a conditional first round pick to the Hornets to shed Kemba Walker’s salary.” Zach Lowe added, “The Knicks will also be acquiring the Bucks 2025 first-round pick in the Pistons-Knicks-Hornets trade, per league sources. The Pistons got that MIL pick from Portland in the Jerami Grant deal yesterday.”

And thus concludes the Kemba Walker experiment.

inače, svi igrači koji su me zaintrigirali (prva 3x pika nisam nešto ni gledao po hajlajcima), su otišli na 4-5-6-7

4. Sacramento Kings – Keegan Murray (F, Iowa)

5. Detroit Pistons – Jaden Ivey (G, Purdue)

6. Indiana Pacers Bennedict Mathurin (F, Arizona)

7. Portland Trail Blazers – Shaedon Sharpe (G, Kentucky)

Ložimo se na bekove pa to ti je. 😄 Mislim da je Sharpe dobar izbor i da se može ispostaviti pogodak kao što su bili Dame (6th), Anfernee (24th overall). Da li možemo sad da pojurimo nekog centra? 🙈

Kaže, za 2 sata na trening 🤣