Strana reprezentativna kosarka

brunsonova supruga > jokicevi konji.

You, like coach Steve Kerr, might be surprised to know that the recently-wed Jalen Brunson forewent a honeymoon to join Team USA in the desert.

In fact, the original wedding date would have conflicted with Team USA’s schedule. So the happy couple moved the date back to facilitate Jalen’s participation. For Brunson, the invite to play for Team USA was too rare to pass up.

But...all the wedding details had already been planned and booked, invitations had been delivered. Jalen and Ali would have to reset everything within a tiny window of time.

According to Jalen, his bride was cool about it. “There was really no convincing.... I asked her. Shakingly, asked her. It was actually a very easy kind of transition. Everything worked out, actually easier than expected.” (apnews.com)

Kerr said, “He told me when the wedding was supposed to be and I just immediately turned the page…. I said, ‘Oh well, never mind, let’s touch base another time.’ I didn’t think there was any chance.”

For Jalen, the new schedule became: fancy wedding in Chicago, shooting practice in New York days later, a plane to Las Vegas for team meeting, then practices and scrimmage until Sunday. The team will scrimmage against Puerto Rico on Monday, and then Spain and UAE through the week. The proper tournament starts on August 25 in Manila.

For Brunson, ball trumps all. APNews reported that Steve Kerr texted Jalen’s Villanova coach Jay Wright: “I already love Jalen Brunson, and now I love his fiancée even more.”

🙃

• Like 3

Ali stvarno, kakav strucni stab je dovela USA na ovo prvenstvo : Kerr, Lue i Spo, 3 by far najbolja trenera u ligi vec godinama. Jedva cekam da krene, bas sam nestrpljiv da vidim kako ce to da izgleda na terenu, bas imam osecaj da ce biti borbeni i organizovani kao retko koja USA ekipa do sada. Takav su i profil igraca birali, takva se nekako i atmosfera oseca. 

Kad je vec NBA titula otisla vodecim Srbima i Kanadjanima, da ovo leto odbranimo cast USA kosarke. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, delgado said:

Ali stvarno, kakav strucni stab je dovela USA na ovo prvenstvo : Kerr, Lue i Spo, 3 by far najbolja trenera u ligi vec godinama. Jedva cekam da krene, bas sam nestrpljiv da vidim kako ce to da izgleda na terenu, bas imam osecaj da ce biti borbeni i organizovani kao retko koja USA ekipa do sada. Takav su i profil igraca birali, takva se nekako i atmosfera oseca. 

Kad je vec NBA titula otisla vodecim Srbima i Kanadjanima, da ovo leto odbranimo cast USA kosarke. 

In Banchero we trust!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, delgado said:

zamisli uzmu medalje nemacka, italija i japan i obnovi se sile osovine

• Ha-ha 6

2 hours ago, delgado said:

Ali stvarno, kakav strucni stab je dovela USA na ovo prvenstvo : Kerr, Lue i Spo, 3 by far najbolja trenera u ligi vec godinama.

Svaki put me oduševe ovi veliki NBA treneri. Dokazani i uspešni ali i dalje nemaju nikakav problem da sarađuju sa sebi sličnima, sa kojima vode košarkaške ratove tokom sezone. Kakav pozitivan stav prema timskom radu, kolegama, učenju, iskustvima, saradnji...

• Like 12