gggggggg

1 minute ago, freethrow said:

Ovaj Bakero je najgori bust poslednjih par decenija, u rangu Bennetta. Ne može nikoga da ugura a ima 2,5m, settles for fadeaways, neki alibi pasovi, tuga... 

Realno atletski glorifikovani Govnington je zasluzio da bude prvi pik, zaista impresivan skill set...

1 hour ago, freethrow said:

Ovaj Bakero je najgori bust poslednjih par decenija, u rangu Bennetta. Ne može nikoga da ugura a ima 2,5m, settles for fadeaways, neki alibi pasovi, tuga... 

Pretera ga brate, i to sve iz jedne utakmice u letnjoj ligi. Jel ti to ozbiljno ili samo zezancija? Maybe I missed the memo ...

1 hour ago, Darko said:

Smith? Jel ti to ozbiljno ili sarkastično?

Ozbiljno sarkastican.

Lik je umalo zavrsio kao prvi pik na konto ne znam ni sam cega.

Ne uzimam uopste jucerasnju splacinu od debija Jabaria u razmatranje. Gledaju igrace godinu dana i onda merenja i sutiranje preko cunjeva igra presudnu ulogu.

Ako cu prvi pik da bacim na spot up suter koji ne zna da spusti loptu na pod onda jebiga...

Banchero i Chat ako nista imaju ozbiljniji upside i pored svih red flagova.

Mada moram da priznam da me Banchero juce bas zabrinuo. Delovao mi je da ima 15 kilograma manje nego za vreme martovskog ludila.

Da li je to planski ili je ona "bolest" koja se spominje veci faktor nego sto sam mislio...

Edited by LordOfTerror
  • Like 2

lacob:

"I'm going to tell you your numbers are kind of messed up. We'll just say that. You were throwing numbers out like $400, $500 [million]. Those numbers are not even remotely possible. It's just not. I'm already in trouble with the rest of the league."

"We kind of blew a hole in the system. It's not a good look from the league's perspective. They don't want to see it happen. There are limits, I'm not gonna say what they are...We had a terrific year revenue-wise, but I can tell you that expenses are incredibly all-time record."

"We spend everything we make...None of our partners have ever taken a dollar. We just piled it back into building an arena...Now when we're in a stage when our players have been with us longer...it's piling all the money into player salaries."

"To assume that we would go $400, $500 million is not accurate. It's just not possible...You can't expect those kinds of numbers unless we were to raise everyone's ticket prices immensely and I don't think anyone wants that."

On Wiggs/JP's new deals: "That's up to Bob really. He's great at this. He's a great strategist w/ negotiating. You know we have time to do those things. I'm sure there will be some discussions this summer...but this becomes the problem going fwd when you have a team like ours."

"It's going to be difficult. I'm not going to sit here and lie to the fanbase. It's going to be really difficult to figure out what we'll do next summer."

cita forum definitivno :baby:

James Harden has agreed to a new deal that includes a $15 million pay cut to remain with the Philadelphia 76ers, The Athletic's Shams Charania reports.

He'll sign a two-year contract with a player option for the second year, according to the report.

Exact terms of the deal wren't initially reported. Harden declined a $47.4 million option prior to the start of free agency amid reports that he intended to remain in Philadelphia on a new contract. Based on that number, Harden will earn approximately $32 million next season.

Dobar popust im je dao.

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-james-harden-taking-15-m-paycut-to-remain-with-76-ers-191159319.html

Edited by Stari Wook
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, DameTime said:

Damian Lillard on a report that Portland Trail Blazers owner Jody Allen refused to take his call: “l'm not sure where that story came from. Every time l've ever reached out to Jody, she has always taken time to speak with me. I never sent an email or none of that…”

Da te sacuvam stresa

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Radalek said:

Damian Lillard on a report that Portland Trail Blazers owner Jody Allen refused to take his call: “l'm not sure where that story came from. Every time l've ever reached out to Jody, she has always taken time to speak with me. I never sent an email or none of that…”

Da te sacuvam stresa

Hvala vi. 💙

1 hour ago, DameTime said:

Hvala vi. 💙

The Portland Trail Blazers and All-NBA star Damian Lillard are close to a two-year maximum contract extension, multiple sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium. The new deal would take Lillard’s contract through the 2026-27 season.

Da dodam i ovo 😉

1 hour ago, alpaka Bereta Sida said:

Lillardov ugovor solidan materijal da nadjebe ovaj trenutki Westbrookov. Cisto sumnjam da ce on u tim godinama biti i sjena danasnjeg igraca. Ofanzivni ucinak ce sa gubitkom brzine postati kud i kamo losiji, a od kad je u ligi jedna je od najvecih rupetina sto se odbrane tice. Beal takodjer ima tu sta da kaze. 

Ugovor je na dve godine, Westbrook-ov je bio na četiri. Iako nisam neki simpatizer Lillard-a, ipak je Westbrook druga liga u poređenju sa njim.