NBA 2020/2021 - Lejkersi b2b ili neko drugi???

Miki28 Teoljub

1 hour ago, LordOfTerror said:

1) Trziste za Rasela maltene da nije postojalo, njima on ne da nije trebao nego je pored Currya minus igrac. Zamenili su ga za slicno govno i zaradili pika koji vrlo lako moze biti lutrijski.

Mislim da ne postoji covek na svetu koji mrzi vise Wiggins od mene, ali opet primamljiviji ''asset'' od Rasela jer igra na deficitarnijoj poziciji pogotovu za GS gde postoji rupcaga na krilu.

Takodje postojala je vrlo dobra sansa da ce bolje nastupati u ekipi koja ima glavu i rep ( ta premisa je odletela kroz prozor onog trenutka kada se Klay sjebao igrajuci basket) nego u onom haosu u Minesoti.

2) Nacin na koji se povredjuje Klay je ravno verovatnoci da pogine u saobracnoj nesreci i sam tajming je mnogo gori nego da se povredio u prvoj utakmici regularne sezone jer ne samo da su ostali bez druge violine mozda za sva vremena vec su ostali i bez sanse da dovedu par kvalitetnih veterana na pijaci.

Dovodjenje Ubrea je jednostavno i apsolutno najbolji moguci profesionalni potez u tom trenutku.

Ne postoji bolji mladi igrac kojeg si mogao da dovedes u tom trenutku  po takvoj bagatela ceni. Naravno najlakse je palamuditi pored PC-a i to svi radimo, ali ipak treba odraditi postojecu sezonu i pored svega. Pruziti Curry-u i Greenu barem kakvu takvu sansu da se mozda u nekom idealnom scenariju usunjaju u PO ili barem imaju treceg NBA igraca sa kojim mogu da igraju iz veceri u vece...

Takodje ne bih sudio jos uvek ni njemu ni Wigginsu posle 2 ovakva meca gde su igrali protiv Duranta i Janisa ali ajde...

odlican post. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gggggggg said:

odlican post. 

jedino ako do sada nikad u zivotu niste gledali kako vigins igra ovaj sport. :classic_biggrin: u suprotnom airball sa polaganja analiza situacije.

a za one koji nisu u gsw sekti :classic_tongue:

Spoiler

Andrew Wiggins is bad, bad, bad.

Let’s start with the most important part of this trade, for both teams — the fact that Andrew Wiggins is, by pretty much any available modern measure, an objectively terrible professional basketball player.

Oh sure, I see the points per game numbers: 16.9, 20.7, 23.6, 17.7, 18.1, and 22.4ppg per season, just under 20 a game for his career. Points!! Unfortunately, this isn’t the 70s anymore and every fan is smart enough to know that just looking at PPG tells us nothing.

Wiggins is a volume chucker. He shoots 44% for his career. He’s made under a third of his threes (33.2%) with only one season at even 34%. He’s never finished a season making 50% of his twos. His career true shooting percentage is 52%. His career-high of 54.1% is barely even average.

Wiggins has a career -0.4 Offensive Box Plus/Minus. He is a negative offensive player for his entire career! His +0.4 OBPM this year, finally slightly positive player on offense, is a career best. Wiggins has never finished a season with a positive Value Over Replacement Player. He has a negative -1.4 VORP for his career. Despite that general uselessness, Wiggins uses over a quarter of his team’s possessions on the court.

But Wiggins is a great athlete!

Terrific. What’s he doing with all that athleticism?

Wiggins averages under a steal per game for his career and well under a block per game. He’s under 10% rebounding for his career and has never even averaged five rebounds a game over a full season. His free-throw rate is mediocre and has only gotten worse over his career. What good is athleticism if it’s not being used for anything good?

And we haven’t even mentioned his defense — maybe because there’s not much to mention. For his career, Wiggins has a 104 offensive rating and a 114 defensive rating, both abysmal. His career best Defensive Box Plus-Minus (DBPM) is -1.3, a putrid -1.9 over his career. You can substitute RPM, RAPM, PIPM, or any other metric and you’ll see exactly what you see on the court — that Andrew Wiggins is one of the worst defenders in the NBA.

I’ve written a lot about Andrew Wiggins in the past. Some of the highlights…

In 2017 I named Wiggins to my 10th Team All-NBA as he was one of 13 NBA players ever to average 23.5ppg by age 21. Simpler times.

By 2018 I dropped Wiggins to 30th Team, the worst wing starter in the league. That season he led a team with Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns in field goal attempts and averaged 18 and 8… if you combine rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks. Only four players in the entire NBA were owed more money than Wiggins then, three of them former MVPs.

Last summer Wiggins made 30th Team All-NBA a second straight season. He had career-worsts 49% true shooting and -3.1 BPM, and I named him the league’s 2019 LVP — its least valuable player.

I also listed Wiggins as the fourth worst contract in the NBA, and that was probably too low. You could argue you’re better off paying John Wall to watch basketball than paying Andrew Wiggins to play it.

Of course, there are spurts. Every now and then Wiggins actually looks like a good, practically engaged NBA player. He does play the Cavs twice a season after all.

Wiggins does have stretches of decent NBA basketball from time to time. Heck, just this season he opened with a strong enough 10 games that I talked myself into calling him my 10-game Most Improved Player and even made him my final 10-game All-Star pick over Brandon Ingram. And I don’t regret that! Wiggins was actually a positive player for 10 games. Good times.

One of the many problems with Wiggins is that the flashes never last. He can’t play the Cavs, Thunder, or Raptors every night, after all. There are still far too many nights when the effort simply isn’t there, not on defense, not on the boards, not when the ball is not in his hands. Too many games when Wiggins blends into the background, too many others where you just wish he would.

And sure, Wiggins is still relatively young, but what’s the point of being young if you’re not showing any improvement? Take a look at his numbers by year.

Basketball Reference

Do you see any improvement ? I don’t. Remarkable consistency, actually. Andrew Wiggins is the Tim Duncan of overpriced mediocrity.

Andrew Wiggins is not a good basketball player, and there is virtually no statistical reason to believe he will ever become one.

Breaking Down the Massive 4-Team NBA Blockbuster Trade

The Rockets, Wolves, Hawks, and Nuggets swapped 12 players in the biggest NBA trade in 20 years. So who won the deal?

So why did the Warriors trade for Wiggins?

If Andrew Wiggins is so bad at basketball, why did the Golden State Warriors trade for him?

I honestly have no idea.

But I’ve seen a number of reasons from smart basketball people that I simply disagree with. Here are a handful of reasons I’ve seen and why they’re wrong:

1. The Warriors are a great organization. They’ll make Wiggins good.

Oh, like when they made Harrison Barnes good? Like when they made Nick Young good? Actually, Swaggy P is an interesting Wiggins comp. This team has always been fascinated with mid-range chuckers for some reason, and if you don’t remember how the Swaggy thing worked out, it’s because he scored 52 playoff points in 20 games before being dumped after one season.

Organizations don’t make players better. Players make players better.

Steph Curry and Draymond Green are awesome because they worked their tails off and got better every year. Players don’t magically improve just because the jersey color changes.

2. But Wiggins finally escapes that losing Minnesota culture!

Sorry, but Andrew Wiggins is the losing culture.

Just watch his joyless basketball. No energy. Bad body language. Watch Wiggins and tell me you’d want to play with that guy. He doesn’t try hard, doesn’t get back on defense, doesn’t hustle for loose balls. He always has this distant, disinterested look in his eyes like he’s off somewhere else, anywhere really but a basketball court.

About that Warriors winning culture — have you seen them play this year? Golden State may only have until the end of the season to make a decision on Wiggins, since every minute forward their championship window closes a little tighter. This 2020 roster barely even has NBA players on it. How many active Ws can you name right now? Probably not many more than Draymond Green, and he’s mailed the season in from the get-go.

3. But Wiggins just needs a better coach and a strong-willed veteran like Draymond to put him in his place every night.

You mean like Tom Thibodeau and Jimmy Butler?

Good luck with that. Coaches and teammates can yell all they want. Draymond can’t make Andrew Wiggins want to get better at basketball.

4. Maybe Wiggins will be better in a smaller role!

Steve Kerr himself just suggested this yesterday. Makes sense in theory.

Except the worst season of his career by far was his one season on a winning team. Wiggins was a man without a country with both Butler and Towns around. His usage dropped but so did his free throws and true shooting %, and there was no boost in rebounding or defense.

Wiggins wasn’t better with less of the ball in his hands. He was just less visible. He played a whole lot of invisible minutes, floating through games, uncertain of what to do without the ball and never becoming anything even slightly resembling the quality role player many like myself hoped he’d become under Butler’s tutelage.

5. Maybe Wiggins will be the new Andre Iguodala!

How dare you. Andre Iguodala is a Hall of Fame player, 3-time champion, 2-time gold medalist, 2-time All Defense, 1-time All Star, and Finals MVP. He’s one of the game’s all-time great wing defenders, an outstanding passer and teammate, and one of the most cerebral players in the game.

Andrew Wiggins has never been as good as Andre Iguodala on even his best day. Don’t insult me.

Could the Minnesota Timberwolves Finally Trade Andrew Wiggins?

12 Wiggins trades that might actually work…

6. Fine, maybe Wiggins can be the new Harrison Barnes.

Closer. But still no. Look, I’ve dumped on Harrison Barnes plenty. I even called him the worst professional U.S. Olympics basketball player of all time. But he still made the team and won gold! Andrew Wiggins can’t even acquit himself to Team Canada.

Harrison Barnes is not a lot of things, but he did fill a valuable role for the pre-Durant Warriors. Barnes is much stronger than Wiggins and a far better defender. His defensive versatility was a key to those early Golden State lineups. He’s also a career 37% three-point shooter, at least 35% every season. Wiggins has done that once ever.

Barnes is not the star player we once expected, but he’s a clearly positive NBA player. How could he not be, when he started on the greatest regular season NBA team of all time and also won an NBA championship?

Barnes held that team back in some ways — hence Durant — but still made positive contributions. Wiggins is definitively worse than Barnes. Even if he suddenly gets stronger, learns how to defend, and magically starts shooting competently, you’re really excited about a poor man’s Harrison Barnes when we spent two Warriors years trashing that dude?

7. This trade was not about Andrew Wiggins. The Warriors thought D’Angelo Russell stunk and wanted him to go away.

Sorry, not buying it.

D’Angelo Russell was an All-Star one year ago. He’s averaging 24/4/6 shooting career bests on twos, threes, and from the line. Heck, I had him among my top 20 All-Star considerations this season.

The defense and effort have been atrocious at times. The Warriors season was over before it even began, and DLo has spent every night playing with dudes like Jordan Poole and Marquese Chriss, who wouldn’t even be good G League players. How much effort are you expecting?

D’Angelo Russell has not been a superstar this season, but not many would be on that turd of a roster. He certainly hasn’t stunk.

8. But the Russell contract is also a max deal, so both contracts are equally bad.

The contracts are relatively equal in amount, but that doesn’t make them equally bad.

Contracts are about marginal value. Maybe DLo isn’t worth a max deal right now, but he’s at least an average starting point guard with potential to be better. In today’s NBA, that makes him worth at least $15 or $20 million a season.

Wiggins is not just not a great player. He isn’t good at all. He isn’t starter quality and often isn’t even good enough to be a positive bench player. By many metrics, Wiggins might not be worth much more than a minimum contract. Even if you call him a poor man’s T.J. Warren and pay him $8 or $10 million a year for his bench shot creation upside, that’s still an extra $10 million a year in marginal value lost versus Russell — or more.

9. Whatever, the Warriors can just trade Wiggins again later.

Oh really? I’m sure the Wolves will enjoy watching them try.

By all accounts, Minnesota has been looking for a Wiggins trade for ages. Heck, a couple weeks ago, I spent an entire day scouring the league’s rosters for Wiggins trades that might actually make sense for both sides. The best targets I could come up with were Harrison Barnes, Cam Reddish, and Kevin Knox, and even those deals came with significant negative salary in return.

Later I considered potential DLo deals for the Warriors and came up with targets like Robert Covington, Justise Winslow, and Aaron Gordon. Two of those guys were centerpieces of positive trades this week. I even thought they might be able to trade DLo for Jrue Holiday, a guy I consider a top-25 player.

The trade value of these two players isn’t even in the same universe. Any NBA analyst worth their salt has argued for years that Wiggins is a negative asset, one Minnesota would have to package a pick or multiple picks just to rid themselves of.

Now I’m seeing people suggest the Ws can package Wiggins with a few picks and go for a star like Bradley Beal or even Giannis Antetokounmpo. Ridiculous. We know teams like the Suns and Knicks were interested in D’Angelo Russell. Who is interested in Andrew Wiggins? Who??

If the Warriors think they can just trade Wiggins again, they might be in for a rude awakening.

10. Neither of these guys fit the Warriors roster, but at least Wiggins fits better.

Yes, it never made sense how D’Angelo Russell was supposed to fit next to Steph and Klay. Yes, this team badly needs a forward next to those two and Draymond. So yes, in theory, Andrew Wiggins fits the roster better.

Still, this is the same argument we’d never let teams like the Kings and Knicks get away with. It’s Golden State’s fault they chose to sign a guy that was never going to fit the roster! They don’t get credit now for trading him away for a negative asset.

A bad player is still a bad player, no matter what position he plays. You know who might have helped the Warriors next year? Andre Iguodala, the guy Golden State had to give up a 2024 first-round pick just to make room for Russell. Or how about Glenn Robinson Jr., a wing that was actually playing well before being traded at the deadline amidst Golden State’s efforts to get under the tax? Wiggins has almost identical per-36 numbers to Alec Burks, a career journeyman the Warriors just got rid of in that same trade.

Andrew Wiggins is bad. D’Angelo Russell is not. I’d rather have a decent player at a surplus position than a bad one at a position of need every time. Just because Wiggins is three inches taller than DLo, that doesn’t make him a more positive Warriors player.

The Real 2020 NBA All-Star Team

Four starters the league got wrong and why Zach LaVine, Devin Booker, and Vince Carter belong in the All-Star Game…

What about the draft picks the Warriors got?

No, this was not a straight swap. The Warriors traded Russell for Wiggins and two Minnesota draft picks. Both are set to convey next summer in what looks like a good draft with three elite talents at the top, but the first-round pick is top-3 protected next summer, so that ain’t happening.

Some have argued Golden State is so certain Russell stinks they’re smartly betting against him in the future, giving him a whole season to tank the Wolves and give the Warriors a great pick.

What will the Wolves look like next year? We don’t know — they just traded over half their roster. We know the West will be tough, and we know this current roster will struggle on defense. What West teams are definitely worse than Minnesota next season? Maybe teams like the Suns, Kings, and Grizzlies, young teams at the bottom fighting for a glimpse of the playoffs. Maybe the Spurs or Thunder bottom out. Teams like the Knicks, Cavs, Hornets, and Pistons are probably worse. A median 2021 Wolves outcome probably means something like giving the Warriors the 8th to 10th pick in each round.

If Minnesota is a little worse, say the 5th worst record, that actually hurts Golden State. The Wolves would have over a 31% chance of keeping their pick, while the Ws would have only a 10% shot at #4 and likely end up around 6 or 7. I’d break down the pick possibilities something like this:

5–10% chance of the #4 pick in 2021

15% chance of #6 or #7

30% chance in the #8 to #10 range

25% chance outside the top 10

20% chance the Wolves are so bad they keep the pick and it rolls over to 2022 when KAT and DLo are entering their primes, likely rendering it outside the top 10, with long-shot upside of top 3

There’s little peak upside. It’s probably a nice mid-to-late lottery pick. It will net a positive asset but its only use to the Warriors is as a trade asset this summer since no mid-to-late lottery pick has a snowball’s chance of helping this rapidly aging core.

The second round pick will end up in the top half of the second next year in all likelihood, and that gives it some value. It’s another trade chip. The Ws have those picks plus their likely top-7 pick. They can attach those to Wiggins’s contract or the huge trade exception they generated last summer as they continue to remake this roster around their three stars.

But even that is misconstrued value. You know what the Warriors could have instead of these Minnesota picks? Their own 2024 and 2025 picks back, plus Andre Iguodala too! Hey, I bet Iggy would look pretty good in that Warriors lineup. Unfortunately, Iguodala will be wearing red next year.

Remember, this whole chain started when the Warriors traded Durant for Russell last summer, including a first-round pick for Brooklyn’s trouble. To fit Russell’s salary, they dumped Iguodala on Memphis, including a first-round pick in that deal too. That pick to Brooklyn was lottery protected this year, so Golden State will keep it (thank goodness), and it’ll be a 2025 second instead.

Still, Golden State gave up its own future first- and second-round picks just to get here. Now they got a future first and second back. Net sum: zero.

Which future picks would you rather have? In 2024, the Warriors will owe $70 million to 34-year-olds Klay Thompson and Draymond Green, and Curry will be 36. I bet the Ws would be pretty bad without high-level Steph, wonder if we have any reason to know that’s true... like this entire season.

That pick could hurt really bad. There’s a real chance we’ll be talking about “the Warriors pick” as one of the league’s top trade assets for the next half a decade. And hat’s fine, if it means trading future assets in to cash in now when the title window is open. But the Warriors could’ve just kept their own picks and traded them this summer, and they’d still have Andre Iguodala too.

Heck, the fact that Iggy got signed-and-traded to Miami the day before might have been the last straw that pushed a panicked Warriors team to move on for a wing option, knowing Iggy was off the board for next season.

In the end, I just can’t find any reason this trade makes any sense for the Warriors. It’s all just excuses, and we’re long overdue to stop making excuses for Andrew Wiggins.

What if Golden State isn’t actually smarter than everyone else?

Honestly, I think this was just Golden State arrogantly thinking they’re smarter than everyone else in the room. Oh no one else wants Andrew Wiggins? We’ll we’re the Warriors! We’re light years ahead! We’ll make Wiggins good and flip him for something positive!!

When did we decide Golden State was the golden standard of NBA moves?

Was it all their recent draft picks? Tell me again, how did guys like Jacob Evans, Damian Jones, and Jordan Poole turn out?

Oh, was it their recent signings? Remind me again how Swaggy and Boogie fit. Tell me about the seven big men the Warriors insisted on signing every year and the utter lack of shooting and wing depth in the playoffs every summer.

Right, it’s because they lucked into Kevin Durant in an unprecedented cap spike year when KD did something no star in NBA history had ever done before. Definitely no luck involved in that timing.

Yes, the Warriors drafted and developed Steph, Klay, and Draymond and kept that trio together. They get credit for that. But other than lucking into Durant, almost every move they’ve made since then has been questionable or downright bad, including the moves that landed them Russell.

Maybe it’s time we stop giving Golden State the benefit of the doubt in every move. Take off the gold and blue glasses and stop making excuses.

This move was a disaster for Golden State. It’s just the latest example of Warriors arrogance thinking they’re the smartest guy in the room. But what if they’re not?

Perhaps Andrew Wiggins will finally do what even LeBron James could not — end the Warriors dynasty.

Da li je Netsima ovo sto imaju dovoljno za titulu;
dvoglavi orao od superstara; solidna rotacija; ubitacan napad i za sada pristojna odbrana; imaju sut, imaju solidan i size; pristojna kreacija za 2 u vidu Irvinga, Spensera, Leverta; odlicni iso igraci; solidni spotup shoteri; Jeffa Greena kao small 5 peticu i opciju za pop.

28 minutes ago, Del Piero said:

Jarrett Allenova minutaza je zlocin.

ja sam gledao samo prvo poluvreme, tu je deandre jordan bio možda i bolji od allena, iako je i ovaj bio dobar. daj mi izgleda daleko bolje fizički nego proteklih par sezona; brži je, kao da je malo spustio kilažu a nema kod njega straha ni respekta, što će biti važno za irvinga i duranta kada se bude igralo protiv ozbiljnijih centara nego ovih u frontcourtu celticsa.

podelili minute po pola, po meni to ima smisla. sigurno će biti tekmi kada će neko od njih igrati 30 min 

13 minutes ago, LayupFromTheMidget said:

dvoglavi orao od superstara; solidna rotacija; ubitacan napad i za sada pristojna odbrana; imaju sut, imaju solidan i size; pristojna kreacija za 2 u vidu Irvinga, Spensera, Leverta; odlicni iso igraci; solidni spotup shoteri; Jeffa Greena kao small 5 peticu i opciju za pop.

tarme je rano za takvo pitanje; sve ovo što si naveo manje ili više može da se kaže i za lakerse, clipperse, u u manjeoj meri (bez "dva superstara") i za nuggetse, buckse, heat

3 minutes ago, LayupFromTheMidget said:

mislim da im treba ozbiljan stoper na krilu a i pitanje je kako bi se snasli ovi starosedeoci na ozbiljnim plejof mecevima. plejof iskustvo imaju kajri i kd a daj je u klipersima bio cesto minus igrac u najbitnijim mecevima zbog slabog izvodjenja penala. stvarno imaju dobru dubini po pitanju trpaca ali vrhunskih defanzivaca kad se gleda pozicija po poziciju je vrlo malo. ono te utakmice u plejofu ce im najbolje pokazati ako im sta fali za najvece domete  odnosno gde su tanki i sta moraju da menjaju. kao sto su recimo lac pokazale sve slabosti prosle sezone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

taj igrac mora da bude sposoban da cuva kavaja, lebrona, janisa, batlera, tejtuma, viginsa :87:...

nesto nalik prethodnoj verziji  igija iz gsw ali takvih je malo u ligi  i kostaju mnogo. slazem se da se  mora rastereti kd  jer bi za njega bilo vrlo rizicno da proba da nosi igru u napadu i da cuva protivnickog najboljeg igraca. to je povreda u najavi.

netsi mi se cine ipak vise kao skok suterska ekipa i ako bi ih protivnik limitirao u napadu mislim da ne bi imali spreman plan b. voleo bih ipak da ih vidim kako izgledaju kad im nije dan i ne upadaju sutevi tj da li mogu da pobedjuju u nekim hrkljusima.

Meni Netsi deluje kao top 4 ekipa na Istoku bez Irvinga i KD.

Da ne pricam sta je to sa KD sa terenu, juce imam osecam da Tatum nije uspeo da sutne pored njega. Ono malo poena je postigao dok je ovaj bio na klupi. Ne znam da li je vecih problema imao u odbrani ili napadu...

Irving je svuda ovako kreteo, za njega ne sumnjam da ce pasti posle 10- ak utakmica, jedino je pitanje kad padne da li ce mentalno zadrzati kompoziciju ili ce minirati sve po obicaju.

Sto se tice Bostona mislim da Aingu idu poslednji vozovi da napravi neki splash, ocigledno je ovo postala liga gde te nikakav unutrasnji rast nece prebaciti na vrh. Pogotvu ne sa jazavcima koje je draftovao kao  Pritcharda,Nesmitha i slicne budale...

8 minutes ago, LordOfTerror said:

Da ne pricam sta je to sa KD sa terenu, juce imam osecam da Tatum nije uspeo da sutne pored njega. Ono malo poena je postigao dok je ovaj bio na klupi.

nakon par "precednik vučić lockdownuje 8ogodišnjaka na basketu" momenata, stivens vadi tatuma (nije bilo baš rano, s'obzirom na to kako je igrao a i minute);

funny stuff dolazi cca 5 minuta kasnije, kada durant konačno izlazi iz igre a stevens tipa 2ipo minuta nakon toga vraća brže tatuma u igru da može da cepa protiv taurean princea. valjao sam se od smeha

• Like 1
  • Ha-ha 1

1 hour ago, riviera said:

taj igrac mora da bude sposoban da cuva kavaja, lebrona, janisa, batlera, tejtuma, viginsa :87:...

nesto nalik prethodnoj verziji  igija iz gsw ali takvih je malo u ligi  i kostaju mnogo. slazem se da se  mora rastereti kd  jer bi za njega bilo vrlo rizicno da proba da nosi igru u napadu i da cuva protivnickog najboljeg igraca. to je povreda u najavi.

netsi mi se cine ipak vise kao skok suterska ekipa i ako bi ih protivnik limitirao u napadu mislim da ne bi imali spreman plan b. voleo bih ipak da ih vidim kako izgledaju kad im nije dan i ne upadaju sutevi tj da li mogu da pobedjuju u nekim hrkljusima.

Takvi kostaju i to dosta; jedini koji je jeftin a potencijalno dostupan za koji pik 1 runde je PJ.Tucker; Veceras Harden uzima 50 suteva idemo full force 😄

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Sector said:

Bice tesko uzeti titulu pored Netsa ove sezone.

Izgledaju odlicno ali od 2 pobede, prva je protiv raspalog Stejta, a druga protiv Bostona bez Kembe.

Hocu reci, polako samo. Kao i sa proglasavanjem Denvera smecem, itd. Kao da nista nismo naucili u zadnje 2 sezone 😁

• Like 2