NBA 2020/2021 - Lejkersi b2b ili neko drugi???

Miki28 Teoljub

33 minutes ago, bodo said:

@đubrivo. čitam baš neki prijedlog za trade( Southern Sun ). Moore, Nader, Jones i 2nd rounder za Alec Burksa. Šta zboriš na to? Navodno da  AB nije Knicksima u long-term planovima

mene ovi likovi ne zanimaju. ako su expiring i ako prikačite pička, pakuj i nosi burksa

18 minutes ago, Miki28 said:

Imamo mi zajebanog Njemca😁

jes' ružan al' nedovoljno.

Šreder je lep čovek ne zezajte, Nemci nisu imali takve manekene još od doba Heninga Harniša, Uvea Blaba i Gintera Grasa.

Bek tu biznis, je l ima kakvih naznaka ozbiljnih trejdova i koji je rok, to nikada ne uspevam da ukapiram?

Edited by freethrow
  • Like 1

Projected Starters

I can’t believe Elfrid Payton plays minutes on this team with how little he brings to the table. Haters of Frank Ntilikina, hark, unite and come catch these sentences. Elfrid is a complete fucking goofy. Can he manage some 10-15 minutes both capably and meekly? Why yes he can. Here’s the fucking deal, mouth breather, I need the team to play a decisive advantage instead of an impotent minutes sponge. Immanuel Quickley is good to go. You wanna keep him running the bench unit? Fine. But the fact of the matter is RJ Barrett and Julius Randle can handle the majority of the half court playmaking and they would benefit from a connector like Ntilikina who can get the ball up the floor as needed, run pick and rolls as needed and space to the three point arc the rest of the time. They do not need any more driving help. Randle and Barrett drive all game, putting pressure on the opponent to wall off leak after leak after leak in the dam. It’s a whole lot easier to plug things up when a non-shooter is cutting over the top of the driver- to what? You gonna catch a pass in traffic and dunk on everybody, you bonehead? Leave that shit to Mitchell Robinson.

91118401.jpg