NBA plejof mod

Kurc Emuchelo

El finale  

131 members have voted

1. 1. U ciji vagon uskacete za ovo finale?

• Golden Stejt Voriorsi (mi smo ceta kapetana Kera)
    • Toronto Raptorsi (mi smo sever i volimo zimu)

1 hour ago, Zvezdinho said:

Sigurno. Dankan je tada igrao 5. sigurno da on vise zasluzuje nego raspali Dvajt koji je igrao samo u Orlandu neku kosarku.

Ne zezaj zveki, par godina je bio najbolji igrač lige dok je bio u Orlandu. Posle one sezone kad je propustio po i operisao leđa 11/12 nije bio više nikad isti ali je sve do pre par godina bio među 5 najboljih c lige. Zasluženo je u petorci.

11 hours ago, stefan81888 said:

@Drakaris

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, people playing sports

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, text

Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling

Image may contain: one or more people and people playing sports

decided = ???

Kakva je bila metodika?

Jel' bilo punoljetnih glasača?

Jel' ima  neko od ovih odabranih (npr 2010s) dionice (ili nešto slično...npr.sponzoriranje) u produzeču koje pravi NBA 2K20?

Edited by Asterion

12 minutes ago, Asterion said:

decided = ???

Kakva je bila metodika?

Jel' ima  neko od ovih odabranih (npr 2010s) dionice (ili nešto slično...npr.sponzoriranje) u produzeču koje pravi NBA 2K20?

Moras da pitas NBA 2K20. 😄

8 hours ago, delgado said:

Ne zezaj zveki, par godina je bio najbolji igrač lige dok je bio u Orlandu. Posle one sezone kad je propustio po i operisao leđa 11/12 nije bio više nikad isti ali je sve do pre par godina bio među 5 najboljih c lige. Zasluženo je u petorci.

Ali kako je zbog sezone i po upao u 2010s? :lol_2:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, delgado said:

I zbog cega je onda uvrsten u 2010s ? 

4 hours ago, Asterion said:

decided = ???

Kakva je bila metodika?

Ko je u teoriji najbolji 2K igrač + čije slike i ime smeju da koriste na ovaj način 😄 U suštini totalno nebitno

• Like 1

2 hours ago, freethrow said:

Ali Rich Paul i NCAA rule... Zašto bi recimo neki hirurg koji operiše igračima kolena morao da ima diplomu!? Ima gomila sjajnih momaka koji zbog siromaštva nisu bili u prilici da operišu... Ignorance će obeležiti 21 vek. 

------------------------------

#prayforpaulandncaa

Edited by Asterion

7 hours ago, Nicklord said:

Ko je u teoriji najbolji 2K igrač + čije slike i ime smeju da koriste na ovaj način 😄 U suštini totalno nebitno

tw account: cca. 2,62 M followers

https://twitter.com/nba2k

-----

The publisher of the NBA 2K series of basketball video games has signed a lengthy extension of its licensing agreement with the NBA and its players’ union, the companies announced Tuesday, securing the future of America’s most popular sports gaming franchise.

It’s going to cost Take-Two Interactive, parent company of NBA 2K publisher 2K Sports and developer Visual Concepts, a significant chunk of change: The new deal is worth up to $1.1 billion over the next seven years, reports the Wall Street Journal, citing a source familiar with the contract. The source also told the newspaper that the figure is more than twice the cost of the parties’ previous licensing agreement, which they signed in 2011.

Representatives for Take-Two, 2K Sports, and the NBA all told Polygon that they do not comment on the financial terms of their deals; a spokesperson for the union, the National Basketball Players Association, did not return a request for comment.

2019 marks the 20th anniversary of the NBA 2K franchise, and considering the series’ recent success, it stands to reason that the NBA and NBPA would raise the asking price for a contract extension. The fee is based on a percentage of Take-Two’s NBA-related sales, according to the Wall Street Journal. The most recent entry in the franchise, NBA 2K19, was released in mid-September 2018; as of the end of November, it was the best-selling sports title of the year (and No. 3 among all games) in the U.S., according to NPD Group data. Its immediate predecessor, NBA 2K18, is the most commercially successful NBA 2K game ever, with more than 10 million units shipped.

Take-Two’s NBA portfolio continues to grow. In addition to the blockbuster NBA 2K simulation franchise, the company publishes the mobile game NBA 2K Mobile; the independently developed NBA 2K Playgrounds 2; and, through a partnership with Tencent, the China-only free-to-play games NBA 2K Online and NBA 2K Online 2. The company also teamed up with the NBA in 2017 to launch the NBA 2K League, an esports organization whose inaugural season took place last summer.

Pa da...

P.S.

Edited by Asterion

1 hour ago, freethrow said:

Ali Rich Paul i NCAA rule... Zašto bi recimo neki hirurg koji operiše igračima kolena morao da ima diplomu!? Ima gomila sjajnih momaka koji zbog siromaštva nisu bili u prilici da operišu... Ignorance će obeležiti 21 vek.