NBA 2019/2020 - North remembers

Squabbit

Titula  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Titula

According to Shams Charania of The Athletic, the NBA is now targeting to start the 2020-21 season on Dec. 22 and would like to play a 72-game campaign. 

The NBA's league office informed the Board of Governors on Friday about this decision, but any agreement would still need to be approved by the NBPA. Shams notes that a December 22nd start with 72 games as opposed to 82 would mean a return close to the NBA's normal schedule, significant financial ramifications to start early, and a potential finish before the 2021 Summer Olympics. The NBA also wants to continue to use the play-in tournament that we saw inside the bubble to determine the 8th seed in both conferences. Fantasy basketball will be back in our lives quicker than anticipated!

Vise verujem Shemsi :P

League sources have put the decline in the cap at anywhere between $3 million and $12 million. If the cap dropped $10 million, the Warriors could have to pay $15 million more in taxes than on an entire roster expected to be in the $180 million range.

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2020/10/25/report-salary-cap-to-decline-between-3-million-and-15-million-next-season/

51 minutes ago, delgado said:

Tesko da moze se iskombinuje CP3. Bilo bi premocno, ali tesko.

Melo ce verovatno da nastavi da igra u Portlandu, a Rose je skroz realan da zavrsi kod nas.

Nek CP3 izdejstvuje trejd u neki tim, buyout i dodje za minimalac kod sampiona😀

Za DRose i ja mislim da dolazi, namijenit mu ulogu 6th mana i milina, da ne gledamo Kuzmu vise. Sta sa Boogijem? I njega?

Jbt jos se Bradley vraca, drz'te gace protivnici😀👍

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, threepwood said:

Kazu Lamelo (ako bude dostupan) ili Hayes prve draft mete Bullsa. Donovan Coby-a vidi iskljucivo kao dvojku sto mozda i nije lose, a Lavine-a ce pokusati da utope negde.

@MrTwister je spominjao da je karnisovas locked in na avdiju. 

hayes će svakako biti dostupan na 4.

Edited by đubrivo.
  • Like 1