NBA 2019/2020 - North remembers

Squabbit

Titula  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Titula

1 hour ago, Chaos Is Me said:

Poslao ih Kavajo na smetlište istorije. Nadam se trajno.

zašto tebratore? realno su jako gotivna ekipa minus draymond, ako ne voliš da igrači udaraju u yaya, vamos a la playa 

meni su generalno gotivni, pogotovo sada kada nemaju najboljeg igrača svih vremena, posle jordana i leonarda :i

22 minutes ago, Drakaris said:

Vucevic bi bio dobar za GS. Orlando sledecu sezonu fura tenk mod. A Orlandu pik i Vigins.

u teoriji, tj skupu brojki, izgleda uzbudljivo ali mislim da dubsima bolje paše neki surovi sljaker, defendor of the reket & dinamični sakupljač otpadaka 

ustvari, mitch lob im fali ali nemaju dubsi visok pick na dobrom draftu da bi ga dobili 

Meni tu jedino bili gotivni Livingston i večni Mo Speights. Gledam ovog Iguodalu kako se u dresu Majamija čudi kad mu dosude faul za sekiricu, kako i ne bi kad mu ništa od toga nije svirano dok je bio u Zalivu. Draymond Green je prevelik džiber a bojio je nekako svojom pojavom tu ekipu, a Stepha i njegova bacakanje i žvakanje gume nisam nikako voleo plus nekako ima minus poene ovako jer je ona njegova glavata žena užasno antipatična, baš loš lik. Klay je na kraju ispao pothead i bratina, njega sad malo više gotivim nego kad se pojavio. Plus me smara loženje na te big market teams, snobovski je a ja sam dete radničke klase jebiga. Srećom, dok imaju Wigginsa neće tamo ruže cvetati.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Dok nije dosao KD bili su mi okayish. Nakon toga sam navijao svim srcem protiv. Sad ako ubodu nekog ok igraca umesto Wigga moze da se prica.

Evo pomenuti sign & trade Bogija plus Bjelkan u paketu i nesto kusura 🙂

i ja sam navijao protiv jer su bili prejaki ali realno (makar u mom svetu realnosti), to je bio jedan fantastican basket, basket koji krlja sve redom na skill, ne na fizikalije. gotta respect that.

12 minutes ago, SteveFrancis#3 said:

Ali je zato argument ruzan je

kada bi igrao odbranu umereno do očajno, ne bi bio toliko ružan

• Like 3

In 15 games with the Rockets facing elimination since 2013, Harden has averaged 26 points on 40.6% shooting -- including 42-of-124 (33.9%) from deep -- with 90 assists and 79 turnovers, per ESPN Stats & Information research. The Rockets were plus-7 combined in those games with Harden on the floor. (His numbers are not much different in Houston closeout games.)

In all playoff games during Harden's time in Houston in which the score was within five points during the last five minutes, Harden is 41-of-108 (38%) and 9-of-50 (18%) on 3s, per ESPN Stats & Info. He has dished 13 dimes and committed 19 turnovers. Houston is minus-19 in those minutes.

Zoom into super-crunch-time -- score within three, under three minutes in playoff games -- and Harden as a Rocket is 17-of-50 (34%) and 3-of-19 from deep with an even assist-to-turnover ratio.

18 minutes ago, Horium said:

Sad kad je zmija otisla iz GSW-a, apsolutno navijam da Dubsi sledece sezone odrade jedan "vratice se Walter jebace vam mater" statement.

nekako uvek sve ima veze sa knicksima. sve je povezano kao u "dark". a ujedno je i smešno

Durant on Redick's pod on his free agency:

"In Feb., as I was thinking, I didn't want to be the savior of the Knicks or NY. I didn't care about being the king of New York. That didn't really move me. I didn't care about being on Broadway, like that shit."https://t.co/3BOgdu6pWJ https://t.co/PBEjnshEDK

— Mike Vorkunov (@MikeVorkunov) September 10, 2020

Durant: "I never planned on going to the Knicks… Once I signed a 1+1 the noise got louder around me just going to the Knicks for some reason. The Knicks need a savior, you know how that goes. Every time a big free agent is up the Knicks are going to get him. It just took off." https://t.co/wY7eTGUkww

Kevin Durant said on JJ Redick's pod he decided last Feb. he wanted to play in NY:
"Brooklyn was everything I'm about: chill, on the low, all black, we quiet, just focus on basketball. There's no show when you come to our games. There's no Madison Square Mecca, all of that shit."

Edited by uini

4 minutes ago, Malkolm Brogdon said:

Kad je Kapela u pitanju, taj trejd je imao smisla cim je Russ dosao tu. Njih dvojica nisu mogli da sljakaju zajedno i da to izgleda dobro, trebalo je Russu prostora.

E sad, zasto su ga uopste skupili iz Oklahome je skroz drugo pitanje.

zato što su verovali u best case scenario. ja kada cepam fantazi, uvek verujem u best case scenario. e sad, da li vođenje franšize i fantazi imaju smisla, i KADA imaju tj poklapaju se, beats me  : i

24 minutes ago, uini said:

nekako uvek sve ima veze sa knicksima. sve je povezano kao u "dark". a ujedno je i smešno

Durant on Redick's pod on his free agency:

"In Feb., as I was thinking, I didn't want to be the savior of the Knicks or NY. I didn't care about being the king of New York. That didn't really move me. I didn't care about being on Broadway, like that shit."https://t.co/3BOgdu6pWJ https://t.co/PBEjnshEDK

Durant: "I never planned on going to the Knicks… Once I signed a 1+1 the noise got louder around me just going to the Knicks for some reason. The Knicks need a savior, you know how that goes. Every time a big free agent is up the Knicks are going to get him. It just took off." https://t.co/wY7eTGUkww

Kevin Durant said on JJ Redick's pod he decided last Feb. he wanted to play in NY:
"Brooklyn was everything I'm about: chill, on the low, all black, we quiet, just focus on basketball. There's no show when you come to our games. There's no Madison Square Mecca, all of that shit."

htedoh da napisem gde je bruklin sav crn kad je odavno gentrified  ali posle se setim da je mislio na dresove. :lol_2:

cp3 nije otisao niti je rw stigao iz kosarkaskih razloga. to da su teski za saradnju i brada i cp3 isto treba da ide u njihov legacy kad se o njima diskutuje kao o kosarkasima.

Edited by riviera

31 minutes ago, Malkolm Brogdon said:

Kad je Kapela u pitanju, taj trejd je imao smisla cim je Russ dosao tu. Njih dvojica nisu mogli da sljakaju zajedno i da to izgleda dobro, trebalo je Russu prostora.

E sad, zasto su ga uopste skupili iz Oklahome je skroz drugo pitanje.

Da ga nisu trejdovali juce bi izasli iz  1 runde... Ne moze hjuston da igra ovo sto igra sa Rasom i Kapelom.... 
Dragic bi im jedno 3 puta bio vise korisniji od Rasela ali jbg

Edited by LayupFromTheMidget

6 minutes ago, uini said:

jeli imas neki link za bradu teškog za saradnju

Few players in the NBA have been as assertive as Harden when it comes to franchise-shaping decisions of the highest order. He now plays with Howard in Houston, of course, and the Rockets' season has been one disappointment after another. After a trip to the Western Conference Finals last season, Houston started the season 4-7 and promptly fired coach Kevin McHale.

Multiple league sources told CBS Sports that Harden pushed management to dump McHale, and has since angled for the Rockets to trade Howard. Rockets GM Daryl Morey delivered on the first demand, but was unable to find a suitable deal for Howard at the trade deadline this month.

"It's really bad for the locker room dynamic," a person familiar with the situation told CBS Sports. "If everybody knows that James Harden can fire you or trade you, are you going to pass the ball to Dwight or are you going to pass the ball to James Harden?"

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/lebron-durant-nba-stars-deserve-organizational-say-but-how-much/

The delicate relationship between Houston Rockets stars James Harden and Chris Paul has been termed “unsalvageable” and the star players want a divorce, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

Paul went to Rockets management and demanded a trade, and Harden issued a “him or me” edict following the Rockets’ second-round loss to the Golden State Warriors, sources said.

The backcourt mates went nearly two months without speaking to each other during the season, sources said, creating a tenuous environment for teammates and everyone involved with the franchise.

Harden hasn’t returned Paul’s repeated attempts at communicating this offseason, sources said, after a year in which the pair repeatedly got under each other’s skin with petty acts in practices and games.

Paul has been known to clash with teammates during his career, most notably with the Los Angeles Clippers before being traded to Houston in the summer of 2017. Up until this season, his production ranked among the best at his position in NBA history, but he’s had to curtail his style while acclimating to Harden’s pace.

“There’s no respect at all, on either side,” a source told Yahoo Sports. “They need to get away from one another. Chris doesn’t respect James’ standing in the league, and James doesn’t respect the work Chris has put in to this point.”

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-relationship-between-rockets-stars-james-harden-chris-paul-termed-unsalvageable-200951028.html

1 minute ago, LayupFromTheMidget said:

Jok musmule. Posle onog samaranja 1 seeda sve je jasno.
Takvi igraci prave razliku od Jae Crowdera 3&D krilo do ovih drugih specijalaca.
Jos je bio rumor na startu da ce Dragic i smece da ide za Rasela

najbolja stvar je da je krauder bio kusur u trejdu sa memfisom a posle ispade da je bolje pojacanje od igija. :classic_biggrin:

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, LayupFromTheMidget said:

Jok musmule. Posle onog samaranja 1 seeda sve je jasno.
Takvi igraci prave razliku od Jae Crowdera 3&D krilo do ovih drugih specijalaca.
Jos je bio rumor na startu da ce Dragic i smece da ide za Rasela

mnogo ste se prokurcili. ionako ispadate u finalu istoka sa 4-0 ili 4-1.

btw ne bi me cudilo da harden bude trejdovan sledece sezone. 

• nlavrnja featured and unfeatured this topic