Kafana pod obručima

Kronostime

"Bila je subota ujutro, svi smo stajali i Lipi nam je rekao sastav, kako bismo mogli da izađemo na zagrevanje," rekao je Vieri u razgovoru sa Materacijem.

"Taribo Vest je ustao i dubokim glasom rekao: 'Gospodine! Bog mi je rekao da moram da igram'"

"Već sam se duplo nasmejao pre nego što je Lipi odgovorio: 'To je čudno, meni to nije rekao. Skoro sam bio mokar od suza."

• Ha-ha 5

@Chaos Is Me @Sprivel i ostali pravnici

Jel sme ovo? Neće novac da vraćaju nego kao vaučer koji možeš da potrošiš samo kod njih 😄 

"In practical terms, this means you will receive a credit to the value of the full amount you paid for your booking for Rock Werchter. This credit will be available in ‘my account’ on ticketmaster.be from 15 September. You can spend the credit on any of the festivals organised in the Festivalpark in Werchter in 2021 and 2022. You will also receive access to an exclusive presale for Rock Werchter 2021. This enables you to be certain of getting a ticket for the next edition ahead of the official ticket sale. You will automatically receive a personal code for this presale a few days before the start of the presale."

@Crni Bombarder to je bilo jaako džabe, ja sam se začudio što je bilo relativno malo ljudi

Edited by Nicklord
  • Tuzno 1

2 minutes ago, uini said:

pa samo ime što je sebi nadenuo je dovoljno 

Inace objasnjavaju sa imenima u toj lo-fi sceni - My Sister's Boyfriend, DJ Sabrina The Teenage DJ, DJ Windows XP, DJ Houseplants, DJ Club Sandwich, DJ Psychiatre, Cassettes For Kids, DJ Legwarmer, 1-800 Girls, Dj Maybe, Fullempty, DJ Boring, DJ Spielberg....

• Like 1
  • Ha-ha 3

11 hours ago, Nicklord said:

@Chaos Is Me @Sprivel i ostali pravnici

Jel sme ovo? Neće novac da vraćaju nego kao vaučer koji možeš da potrošiš samo kod njih 😄 

"In practical terms, this means you will receive a credit to the value of the full amount you paid for your booking for Rock Werchter. This credit will be available in ‘my account’ on ticketmaster.be from 15 September. You can spend the credit on any of the festivals organised in the Festivalpark in Werchter in 2021 and 2022. You will also receive access to an exclusive presale for Rock Werchter 2021. This enables you to be certain of getting a ticket for the next edition ahead of the official ticket sale. You will automatically receive a personal code for this presale a few days before the start of the presale."

@Crni Bombarder to je bilo jaako džabe, ja sam se začudio što je bilo relativno malo ljudi

Probaj sa nekim belgijskim pravnikom.