Kafana pod obručima

Kronostime

1 hour ago, Shunsuke Nakamura said:

The Knicks were a great defensive team and a great home team, led by an all-time great center and head coach. They got as far as they could. Undoubtedly they pushed the Bulls to their limits. But while those Knicks had the chutzpah to tug on Superman’s cape, they were never going to beat him. Chicago was Superman. The Knicks were Batman. They had no superpowers, but they pushed themselves as far as they could and maxed out their abilities. But all the martial arts, Robins and batarangs in the world can’t turn you into kryptonite.

The 1993 Knicks weren’t the best team never to win a championship. They were never the best team in this rivalry. But they were the first Knicks team to reach a conference finals in 19 years. They were a founding father of the longest stretch of winning basketball this franchise has ever known. The ‘93 Knicks were not an all-time team. They were also not flameouts. To those who saw them play, they will always be an eternal flame.

https://www.postingandtoasting.com/2020/4/15/21219471/are-the-1992-93-knicks-the-best-nba-team-never-to-win-a-championship

Edited by uini
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Whitnail said:

Paul Banks ima novi bend 🧐 Meni ovo kao rani The National sa PB vokalom 🙂

malo meksi zvuk za moj ukus ali valjda zato i novi bend sluzi. da su ostriji gitarski rifovi to bi onda bila neka  verzija interpola. 

imao je benks i pre  dva odlicna solo albuma a i saradnja sa rza je bila dobar izlet u drugacije, polu hip-hop vode. 

• Like 1

Uzeo kuče danas...  

Doneli ga kući, klinci plaču od sreće, sve po redu. I došao deo sa davanjem imena, pa odlučimo da pustimo decu da izaberu. Ali naravno, uz pravo veta, poučen iskustvom prijatelja čiji je pas tako dobio ime NENAD!

Klinci se dogovaraju 15 min, pojavljuje sa, ni manje ni više, nego Vini 😄

Ja oduševljen, pristajem naravno.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Ha-ha 10