NBA 2022/23 b2b ili problemi u raju?

Miki28 Teoljub

7 hours ago, Miki28 said:

Pa posle vcrs moze se desiti da budu ispod Lejkersa.

Docekujemo Jutu a oni gostuju Pelikanima i to ce vrlo moguce odmarati neke igrace, Kleja svakako. 

Jos jedna prilika vcrs gledati Russa za 6tog igraca goodine😀

Evo, odmara skoro cela startna postava, sem Lunija. Poraz su unapred upisali.

Against the backdrop of calls for swift action, sources said Tsai had resisted and insisted on taking time to educate Irving on the horrors of antisemitism

For nearly a week, Tsai kept extending the clock to give Irving a chance to get this right for himself, the franchise and the Jewish community -- and Irving never returned a single of his text messages, sources said.

Silver's patience on letting the Nets handle the matter had run out on Thursday morning, sources said. What had started as a humiliation for the Nets had become a full-scale embarrassment for the league - and crisis.

The franchise's communication with Irving had been channeled completely through his agent and stepmother, Shetellia Riley-Irving, sources said. Tsai had wanted time and space to work together with the ADL and Irving, but there was no direct dialogue with Irving himself, sources said. Silver had cautioned Tsai that issuing a joint statement with the ADL without dealing with Irving directly - nor including a condemnation of the movie's material, or a full apology -- simply didn't reach an acceptable threshold, sources said.

In an email outlining the suspension to his agent, the conditions needed for Irving's reinstatement included a public statement recognizing the film is antisemitic, an apology for supporting the film and the falsehoods within it, and training sessions on the dangers of hate speech, sources said. There would also need to be meetings with Brooklyn Jewish leaders too, Marks said to reporters on Friday morning.

ko zna, mozd je irving vec sad zavrsio sezonu.

20 minutes ago, uini said:

to je kao i obično sada već drevno pravilo gather stepa, koje računa da je igrač uspostavio punu kontrolu nad loptom jednom kada je prihvati sa obe ruke.

što će reći da koraka nema, samo komentator još nije naučio.

Kontrolu je uspostavio odmah sa dve ruke pri prijemu lopte. Neprirodno izgleda da ga je.. š. Ali i nebitno jer koš je važeći. 

28 minutes ago, bodo said:

Kontrolu je uspostavio odmah sa dve ruke pri prijemu lopte.

obrati paznju, videces da prihvata loptu samo desnom rukom a da leva dolazi u kontakt sa loptom [jer je lopta sve vreme na desanki] tek pre nego sto se dize na sut. sto znaci da je kontrola zvanicno uspostavljena tada.

Edited by uini

The beauty of basketball.

44 minutes ago, bodo said:

Kontrolu je uspostavio odmah sa dve ruke pri prijemu lopte. Neprirodno izgleda da ga je.. š. Ali i nebitno jer koš je važeći. 

Ja sam prvobitno mislila da su koraci, ali onda sam vratila snimak više puta i vidi se da nije uspostavio kontrolu sa obe ruke odmah pri prijemu. Evo na snimku iznad se lepo vidi. 

Već noćas imate priliku da se revanširate 😛 

Inače, kakav start za Milvoki, 8:0. Pitam se da li mogu da ponove ili nadmaše onu sezonu Dubsa.