NBA 2019/2020 - North remembers

Squabbit

Titula  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Titula

Sta sude ljudi na obe strane, alal im plajvaz

Karlajl nasao petorku sposobnu da odbrani nesto, dobri hustle momenti Wrighta, Maxija, DFS-a i Kidd-Gilchrista dok Blazersi u odbrani naravno nisu sposobni da prepoznaju odakle mogu da skupljaju. Ozbiljno se zaostrilo, dobra utakmica.

Odlican napad Karlajla na kraju, Hardawayu izgleda niko nije rekao koliko ima vremena do kraja, da je fintirao imao bi otvorenu poziciju i niko ne bi stigao da pridje na taj sut, steta. Ovo znaci Clipperse jbg, stvarno ce sve sem sweepa da bude prijatno iznenadjenje za mene.

Cestitke Lilardu, Melu na koga ima mancrush i ovim ostalima koji nisu dotakli loptu ali su se trudili.

Dame je sam dobio utakmicu, nisam nesto ovakvo dugo gledao.

Sto se Blazersa i onih prica da ce namucit il cak izbacit Lakerse tice, s ovakvom odbranom ce im trebat Dame na 45 ppg da uopce metlu izbjegnu. Ljudi bukvalno ne znaju sta rade u odbrani, veceras im je deda Melo bio daleko najbolji defanzivac na parketu sto je jako tuzno. Bilo je i sudijskog poguranca. Lillard na svaki kontakt dobijao slobodna, Luka par puta dobro udaren bez ikakvog faula plus ona komedija 6. licna Zingeru.

Dallasu ce s druge strane batine od Clippersa biti odlicna lekcija. Po svim mogucim parametrima su morali biti puno vise od 7. mjesta al katastrofalna igra u zavrsnicama ce ih odvest na ekipu koja im najmanje odgovara. 

lilly lilly, zasto su te ljutili debili

inace, na 1:20 do kraja i minus 3 za mavse, doneo je izrazito glupu odluku da šutne sa 10 metara dok je igrač na njemu a melo 5 metara od njega otvoren na liniji. ali je sjajno ispalo, jebiga, treba imati i sreće ponekad.

inače, melo osim što šutira 50% za tri i ima više nego solidnih 17ikusur po tekmi, na hajlajcima seče luki 2-3 živa pasa plus npr ovo što nisam video

Carmelo Anthony just stopped Doncic going to the rim in the year of our lord 2020

šteta za makolumu, bez njega blazersi ne mogu puno kada dođe reel deal

Edited by uini

Phoenix Suns (33-39 10th seed)

Yes, the Phoenix Suns will have a shot at making the NBA Playoffs through the play-in tournament if they beat the Dallas Mavericks and either Memphis Grizzlies or Portland Trail Blazers lose their respective final game.

Winning is imperative at all costs for Devin Booker and co. in their quest for the NBA Playoffs. The Suns can finish at the eighth spot if both Portland and Memphis lose. They will then have to win either one or two play-in games if they finish eighth or ninth respectively to make it to the NBA Playoffs.

Portland Trail Blazers (34-39, 8th seed) - Damian Lillard and co. have moved to the pole position for the NBA Playoffs after beating the Dallas Mavericks 134-131 on Tuesday night. They will have the chance to confirm the eight seed for the play-in tournament if they beat the Nets in their final seeding game.

In case the Blazers drop that tie, they'll still make it to the play-in tournament as the ninth seed if at least two out of Memphis Grizzlies, Phoenix Suns, and San Antonio Spurs lose their final game. If all three lose their matches. Portland will remain at the eighth spot if all the three teams lose their respective games.

Memphis Grizzlies (33-39, 9th seed) - The loss of Jaren Jackson Jr. has resulted in the Grizzlies only winning one of their seven seeding games but all hope isn't lost yet. They will reclaim the eighth seed if they win against the Milwaukee Bucks on Thursday and Portland lose. In case Memphis lose, they will need both the Spurs and Suns to lose their tie to qualify for the play-in tournament as the ninth seed.

San Antonio Spurs (32-38, 11th seed) - The Spurs are at a significant disadvantage because of playing at least one fewer regular-season game than the other three teams. So losing is not an option and they'll only have a chance of making to the NBA Playoffs if they beat the Utah Jazz on Thursday.

Even after winning, they must hope that at least two of the other three teams lose their respective games to make the ninth seed. If all of Portland, Phoenix, and Memphis drop their final seeding game, San Antonio will finish at eighth.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• nlavrnja featured and unfeatured this topic