Vesti

Borko

Silverston je izvikana i prevaziđena staza kojoj ni renoviranje i izmene od pre desetak godina nisu pomogle da ponovo bude nešto.. Jedine uzbudljive trke koje je dala u poslednje dve decenije su bile posledice kiše ili sejfti kara ili i jednog i drugog. Hungroring je u normalnim vremenskim uslovima deset puta bolji od silverstona. Jer ne samo da je imao uzbudljive trke po suvom, bez čukanja, nego ih je imao dosta.

Ako si propustio proslogodisnju trku onda nisi video borbu sezone:

Takodje od zadnjih desetak godina bih izdvojio i borbu 2 šampiona:

Ovakve borbe ćeš teško videti na puno staza. Pogotovo ih neće biti sutra na Albert Parku.

Cini se da je trenutno najbitnija prica u F1 novi format "sprint" vikenda koji ce svoj debi imati u Bakuu. Neki su uzbudjeni i jedva cekaju, neki promene smatraju kozmetickim i nepotrebnim a neki prete napustanjem takmicenja ako FIA i FOM nastave da se igraju menjanjem formata vikenda u letu od trke do trke.

https://racer.com/2023/04/10/steiner-predicting-chaos-with-much-cooler-new-sprint-format-in-baku/

Haas team principal Guenther Steiner says the new Sprint format is “much cooler” than the previous schedule but could lead to chaos in Baku.

https://www.grandprix.com/news/verstappen-theatens-to-quit-f1.html

Max Verstappen has threatened to leave Formula One at the end of his current contract with Red Bull, that expires at the end of 2028.

The Dutchman said in Melbourne, during the Australian Grand Prix weekend, that if "they keep changing everything and putting more of these sprint race weekends in the calendar" that he will quit the sport.

https://www.racefans.net/2023/04/09/is-f1s-latest-sprint-race-format-a-change-worth-making/

Muke po Las Vegasu:

Las Vegas Grand Prix CEO Renee Wilm says that the event will look to add more general admission tickets to the race in the years to come.

The inaugural race in November features the highest ticket prices of any of the 23 rounds on this year’s calendar, with general admission prices having started at £440. Wilm says the race is already looking at its ticketing options for the future.

“We want to create just the most incredible fan experience we can and also create a great track for the drivers,” said Wilm. “We want our team principals happy, really trying to create the best event throughout the ecosystem – but I’m sure we won’t get everything right in year one and we’re going to take those learnings and we’re going to improve upon the event in year two and beyond.

“Early feedback is we need more general admission – our fans are not happy we don’t have more general admission. That is something that we’re going to address in follow-on years. But I think at this point all we can do is head down, work hard and look forward to what’s to come.”

"Samo da su VIP srecni, na publiku smo zaboravili ali jbg ko radi taj i gresi, uostalom nismo mi tu zbog publike nego zbog vozaca i sefova timova!" :ajme:

Nema veze, bice za sirotinju rajukarata za gledanje na velikom TV van staze, da nam svojim prisustvom ne zagadjuju ekosistem...

Ferari se zalio na kaznu Sainsa, sto je FIA ocekivano odbila:

https://racer.com/2023/04/18/fia-dismisses-ferraris-request-to-review-sainz-penalty/

Ferrari has had its petition for a right of review of Carlos Sainz’s penalty in the Australian Grand Prix dismissed by the stewards.

Sainz was given a five-second time penalty for hitting Fernando Alonso on what proved to be the final race restart in Melbourne, with the stewards at the time stating that despite it being the equivalent of a first-lap incident – when such collisions are generally treated with greater leniency – they “considered that there was sufficient gap for Sainz to take steps to avoid the collision and failed to do so”.

Ferari sada takodje ocekivano trazi sastanak da se prodiskutuje o kaznama u F1:

https://racer.com/2023/04/18/ferrari-wants-discussions-over-the-consistency-of-f1-penalties/

Ferrari says it is looking to hold discussions with the wider stakeholders in Formula 1 about the state of policing in the sport following its failed review into Carlos Sainz’s Australian Grand Prix penalty.

Sainz’s five-second time penalty had come under scrutiny as he was penalized for hitting Fernando Alonso during a late race restart that also saw Logan Sargeant takeout Nyck de Vries and Pierre Gasly collide with Esteban Ocon. Neither of the other two incidents drew a penalty – with Sargeant’s error not even investigated – and Ferrari petitioned for a right of review.

Odlicno za Netflix

https://racer.com/2023/04/19/liberty-media-expects-las-vegas-gp-will-take-f1-to-a-new-level-in-the-usa/

Liberty Media CEO Greg Maffei believes the new Las Vegas Grand Prix will launch “a whole new recognition for Formula 1 in the United States” given its visual appeal.

Tako je, model za buducnost, napred punom parom u vrli novi svet, samo da bude vizuelno atraktivno za Netflix i da stane u 140 karaktera ili manje za Twitter da ne preoptereti mozgove Tiktok generacije... :frusty:

• Like 3

Jos promena pravila od danas, uz novi format sprint vikenda:

Formula 1 teams have been told their drivers may use extra power unit parts without penalty this year.

An update to the sporting regulations has increased the number of internal combustion engines, turbochargers, MGU-Ks and MGU-Hs each driver can use during 2023 from three to four.

The regulations have also been updated to included the revised definition of what constitutes “working on a car” which was clarified following the controversy over Fernando Alonso’s penalty at the Saudi Arabian Grand Prix, which was later rescinded.

Teams have been told that costs related to some sustainability initiatives will be excluded from the budget cap this year, “with particular focus on environmental concerns” according to the FIA.

https://www.racefans.net/2023/04/26/fia-can-bypass-usual-rules-process-to-fix-unintended-issues-with-new-sprint-format/

The FIA has added a dispensation in the regulations allowing the rules governing Formula 1’s new sprint race format to be temporarily changed without the usual process of approval being observed.

Ordinarily, changes to the sporting regulations must first receive the backing of the F1 Commission and then gain approval by the FIA World Motor Sport Council. However the WMSC has approved a change to the Sporting Regulations allowing five specific sections of the rule book to be changed more quickly “in exceptional circumstances”.

The five clauses relate to the sprint race regulations. They may only be changed in order to “address unintended issues that have arisen as result of the changes to these Sporting Regulations approved by the WMSC in April 2023” and “must be solely intended to ensure sporting fairness or to avoid organisational issues”.

Any changes made to the rules in this way will be temporary. The rules state they will “only apply at the competition during which the matters in question arose”, meaning they will require the agreement of the WMSC in order to be permanently added to the rule book.

This dispensation is only available between now and August 1st this year. That period covers the first three sprint events: the first in Baku this weekend, then at the Red Bull Ring and Spa-Francorchamps in July.

Toto poziva na promenu pravila da se zaustavi dominacija Red Bula. Ne znam gde je bio 2014. - 2020?

https://www.grandprix.com/news/only-rule-changes-may-stop-red-bull-says-wolff.html

Formula 1 might have to look at the regulations in order to make the sport more competitive amid Red Bull's current utter dominance.

That is the view of Mercedes boss Toto Wolff, as his counterparts at Ferrari and Aston Martin also agree that the gap to the frontrunners appears insurmountable for now.

• Ha-ha 1

Hehehe, tad je kukao Horner. A i Marko.

U svakom slučaju bedno od Toto-a. Bolje bi mu bilo da podnese malo odgovornosti što su potpuno promašili bolid već 2 godine za redom. Možda i da malo odmori od sporta...

Edited by Maharaja
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.autosport.com/rally/news/fia-president-horrified-at-baja-rally-attack/10472194/

Baja California officials have stated the gunmen in a vehicle opened fire on people and vehicles at the rally. Reports indicate that at least 10 people have died in the incident, while several people have been injured in the clash.

The incident was attended to by units from the army, navy, and state and local police.

Several reports have attributed the incident to a clash between organised crime groups, but no group has claimed responsibility.

Nova pravila za zute zastave tokom SC/VSC perioda:

https://www.racefans.net/2023/05/24/why-the-fia-introduced-a-yellow-flag-speed-limit-and-its-potential-to-affect-races/

The FIA has introduced a new rule intended to improve safety but acknowledged it will create situations where some drivers are disadvantaged more than others.

Ahead of this weekend’s Monaco Grand Prix the FIA has announced it will enforce speed limits in areas of the track where double waved yellow flags are being used during Safety Car and Virtual Safety Car periods.

This is one of several rules changes the FIA proposed in response to a situation which occured during last year’s Japanese Grand Prix at Suzuka. Pierre Gasly was furious when he encountered a recovery vehicle on the track while he was driving quickly to rejoin the pack during a Safety Car period.