UEFA Champions League 2023/24

Don Juan

38 minutes ago, Don Dusko said:

Hehe Vinisijus prosao za ono samo sa zutim kartonom?

Jesu li igraci Reala skocili na ovu nepravdu za sudiju i da li traze suspenziju?

Eno Anćeloti prozvao UEFU, traži naknadnu suspenziju za Vinisijusa i da se ponovi tekma. 

Baš loša partija Reala sinoć. Ni u Lajpcigu nisu briljirali,ali sinoć je bio užas. To govore i salve zvižduka Bernabeua.
Lajpcig hrabar,ali i mlad i neiskusan. Šeško nevidliv,Openda indisponiran. Inače su mogli fino za zakuvaju.

New expanded Champions League format from next season means computers are going to be used to make the draw. 

UEFA draw simulations have shown that a manual draw for the new format would take between three and four hours and require 900 balls. 

Instead a new hybrid method will be used - clubs will be drawn manually then the computer will take over and select their eight opponents.

The new hybrid draw is expected to take around 35 minutes - the same duration as the current draw for the existing format. 

An English IT company is coming up with the software which will carry out the digital part of the draw. There will also be two backup software systems and the draw will be audited.

Izgasio se Napoli skroz, baš tanko izgledaju. Šteta što prošle nisu imali više muda i hladnijih glava mogli su komotno da nagaze Siti u finalu u onom transu. Ova je unapred precrtana posle odlaska Spaletija. Kvaradona i Osimen 20 golova zajedno ove, prošle 120. Plus efekat ludog De Laurentisa, taj bi i raskurcao i posvađao i tim sveta da mu poklone. 

• Like 1