Novak Djokovic

wwww

Vrlo je nekako jednostavno.

Novak mozda i jeste najjaci u tim krucijalnim trenucima. Al i pored toga ima mnogo sizofrenih cepanja i mentalni patuljak momenata.

On je najbolji bejslajn igrac ikada, i taj momenat ga znacajno odvaja od svih.

Sizofrena cepanja prave da to ne izgleda nekad tako i da ne koristi tu svoju veliku prednost kako treba.

• Like 1

https://www.atptour.com/en/news/djokovic-australian-open-2021-day-9-reaction

“I have had a roller coaster of a tournament, to be honest… [I have] not trained on [my] days off already two times,” said Djokovic. “I'm not going to [train] tomorrow as well… I have not ever experienced that, to be honest, and I have never experienced this kind of injury during a Grand Slam and kept going.”

Djokovic has had to compromise at this year’s tournament. By not practising, he is missing out on the opportunity to sharpen his skills for his next match. But, in his current condition, recovery is taking priority over practice.

“I don't feel like I need to practise in terms of getting half an hour or an hour on the court because I need to work on something,” said Djokovic. “I have had enough tennis… Right now, the priority is recovery. The more time I have to recover and not exert too much energy and not make any quick moves, the better it is for me.”

"I'm ready for the battle,for the toughest match of the Tournament,without a doubt." "..i'll definetely go for the title" :thumbsup:
To je taj stav,to volim da cujem,ljubi te Crni..ostalo je manje-vise abitno..(mada nisam razumeo deo u kojem kaze "da o tome ne zeli da prica,tek kad turnir zavrsi" - sta je to bilo?)

• Like 1