Kafana u padoku

Hertzog

• 2 weeks later...

Meh, ja se vise nesto specijalno ni ne lozim pred vikend. Kvalifikacije kad su petkom (zbog sprinta ili zbog ovih novih subotnjih trka) svakako propustam zbog posla a za trku se pobednik uglavnom zna. 
Ono, bolje vikend sa trkom nego vikend bez, ali necu se nesto specijalno iscimati za trku ako imam jos neke druge aktivnosti u planu. A donedavno je tako nesto bilo nezamislivo, sve se planiralo da ne remeti F1 vikende.
Ipak tu je Indy 🙂 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

https://racer.com/2024/03/29/north-wilkesboro-sinkhole-unearths-possible-moonshine-cave/

Officials at North Wilkesboro Speedway believe a cave used for illegal moonshine in the racetrack’s early days may have been unearthed this week due to a sinkhole under the frontstretch grandstands.

North Vilksbro je mesto gde se odrzala prva zvanicna Naskar trka. Naskar kao organizacija je nastala u nameri da se ozvanice trke koje su odrzavali sverceri alkohola u vreme prohibicije koji su u pauzama svojih normalnih aktivnosti odrzavali lokalne trke svojim budzenim autima za prevoz ilegalne robe kojima su inace bezali od policije po prasnjavim putevima americkog juga. Totalno je ludilo - ali i apsolutno primereno - da se sada otkrilo da je ispod njihove najstarije staze bila sakrivena tajna destilerija...

• 2 weeks later...

😁

JP Montoya: "Now, the drivers play paddle tennis together; before you didn't talk to anyone, I only talked to Alonso".

Juan Pablo Montoya has expressed surprise at how the relationships between Formula 1 drivers have evolved over the past 20 years. 

He recalls that during his time, there was minimal communication between drivers, with him only interacting with Fernando Alonso and Rubens Barrichello. Other drivers were essentially strangers to him.

“Ralf was very fast, my God. He played with me for a long time, I was very angry, the things I could do with the car on a lap, were unreal. It was a little frustrating not to be at your level at first. In the end, I ended up destroying it mentally. We never get to talk.”

“Now, with the headquarters and everything, the teammates are the best friends, they are going to have dinner together, to play paddle tennis together. In my time, you didn't talk to anyone, I used to talk to Fernando and I keep doing it, with Rubens and Massa, sometimes. It was a more hostile environment and I remember one of Ganassi's best phrases, if you want friends, bring them, you're not here to make friends, and it's true,”

VIA: [SoyMotor]

• 2 weeks later...

Hulk oborio rekord koji niko ne zeli da obori:

https://www.racefans.net/2024/04/22/208-starts-but-no-win-hulkenberg-equals-30-year-old-de-cesaris-record/

Nico Hulkenberg has tied the record for starting the most grands prix without ever winning one.

Today’s Chinese Grand Prix was Hulkenberg’s 208th start in a grand prix. He equalled the record set by Andrea de Cesaris 30 years ago.

However unlike de Cesaris, Hulkenberg has never reached the podium either. He already holds the record for most grands prix without appearing on the rostrum.

2 hours ago, Radoye said:

Barem 26 bolida treba da startuje svaku trku pa bi bilo mesta za mlade snage iz f2. Poslednji put smo imali kompletno popunjen F1 grid u Monaku 1995. 

To rodjače jedino da skupimo kintu i kupimo prava. Inače nikad...

A slažem se, u penziju Hulk, Magnussen, Ricciardo, Perez, Bottas. Pa čak i Alonso i Hamilton. 

Sargent, Ocon, Gasly, Stroll i Tsunoda napolje zato što su rupe i eto mesta koliko hoćeš.