Kafana pod obručima

Kronostime

1 hour ago, Laki21 said:

Treba mi tekst (na španskom) ove verzije pesme, a ne generičke.

Nisam uspeo da pronađem, pa ako neko natrči, bio bih zahvalan.

Qué linda está la mañana
en que vengo a saludarte.
Venimos todos con gusto
y placer a felicitarte.

Ya viene amaneciendo
ya la luz del día nos dio,
levántate Mamá Juanita, 
mira que ya amaneció

Quisiera ser solecito
para entrar por tu ventana
y darte los buenos dias
acostadita en tu cama

Ya viene amaneciendo
levántate Mamá Juanita, 
mira que ya amaneció

El día en que tú naciste
nacieron todas las flores
y en la pila del bautismo cantaron los ruiseñores

Ya viene amaneciendo
levántate Mamá Juanita, 
mira que ya amaneció

Las Mañanitas is a traditional song in Spanish that Mexicans sing to honor a loved one on their birthday or saint's day, and it is also sung on other important holidays, such as Mother's Day and the feast day of Our Lady of Guadalupe. People may sing it as an early morning serenade to wake up a loved one - so if you're visiting Mexico and hear mariachis playing at the crack of dawn, you'll know it's someone's birthday. At birthday parties, guests gather around the cake to sing before cutting the cake, as you would sing Happy Birthday To You (although it is quite a bit longer, so it's a good idea to have candles that will last through the song!).

The name of the composer of Las Mañanitas is not known. The Mexican composer Manuel M. Ponce (1882-1948) is occasionally credited as having composed it, although it probably pre-dates him. He does seem to have popularized a particular arrangement for the song. As a traditional song with a long history, there are multiple variations of the lyrics and a wide variety of different verses. At most Mexican parties you will usually only hear the first two verses sung, but in this translation, there are some additional verses that are occasionally included, particularly when the song is performed formally by mariachis.

Meni se inače više sviđa ova...pesma.

:default_coffee:

7 minutes ago, nemanjaol said:

Zdravo ljudi imam jedno pitanje.

Hoću da uploadujem jedan snimak na yt, ali zvuk i slika nisu sinhronizovani. Da li neko zna pomoću kog softvera, ili na koji način mogu to da ispeglam?

Na netu sam našao neki predlog da sa blenderom to uradim, ali se ne snalazim baš najbolje tu.

Google: windows movie maker sync audio and video

• Thanks 1

Come with me, I will take you
Over the deserts that I discovered with you
Come with me, I will lead you
Through those abysses where I would lose myself
And I shall be a queen
I will be the summer and the morning haze
I will be your honey, I will be your sails
And for this I ask you to
Love me

3 hours ago, Marko said:

Ne sećam se, možda pronađem posle kad sednem za pc. Ali, kako slučajno vidiš nešto od pre više meseci na ovakvoj temi? 

Nije mi bio otvoren tab, a kada sam otvorio, pojavio mi se taj datum (što znači da sam tada zadnji put  bio na toj stranici).

Ok, vidim ja da ti cudnovato baratas sa browserom. Evo, nasao sam na kompu sliku, Sunshine Coast, Queensland. Ako budem otisao nekad u Australiju, valjda cu moci otici i tamo negde, a ne biti samo u Syd&Mel (gde su mi prijatelji i rodbina). Za sada samo fantazija, (ta drzava mi je najbolja njihova sto se tice kombinacije prirode i urbanog).

Edited by Marko
  • Thanks 1