Vesti

Borko

Vidi, nakon što su uspeli da namagarče rivale i FIA da zamrznu motore zbog navodnog Hondinog povlačenja ne bi me čudilo da im i ovo kukanje upali. 

Od kako je FIA počela slepo da sluša timove i njihove muzičke želje sve je počelo da ide nizbrdo. Lepo treba da im saopšte da su pravila takva i takva, a kome se ne sviđa ne mora da se takmiči. Izdržala je F1 nestanke mnogo većih i značajnih timova od Red Bula.

- Sva je prilika da u vrlom novom svetu F1 i otvaranju novih trzista sa 65 novih trka po Bliskim Istocima ostajemo bez Spa:

https://joesaward.wordpress.com/2022/05/26/green-notebook-from-la-dynamite/

...both the French and Belgian GPs are at the end of their current F1 contracts and the signs are that neither event will be renewed. Paul Ricard is struggling to meet the fee demands from the Formula 1 group, but Spa is in trouble because despite support from the Walloon provincial government – which understands the value of the event for the region – the venue has serious problems with access. Spa has undergone a massive rebuild in recent months, in order to make it safer and to allow the track to run motorcycle races again, but the access problems will not go away. Last year’s Belgian GP washout created horrendous snarl-ups after the usual car parks turned to mud – and fans parked wherever they could. And then didn’t see a race… Obviously the weather does not help and although the hard core fans still love Spa – and so they should – it is not what Formula 1 is looking for these days. It is a long circuit but has a small crowd capacity of 75,000, which means that even when full (which it is thanks largely to the Orange Army that marches south each year from Verstappenland) it cannot produce the kind of numbers that F1 wants to see.

Adding more spectator areas might be possible, although ecologists would probably chain themselves to trees, but then access would become more of a problem because there are only so many ways in and out of the circuit… It does not help that the local police force has a reputation for imposing traffic management measures which seem to makes things more difficult, but some fellow with pips on his shoulder thinks he knows what he is doing and who are we to argue.

Spa’s Commercial Director Stijn de Boever was in Barcelona for discussions with F1, but the word is that the series promoter isn’t too keen on doing another deal, even if the provincial government ups the money, which it is willing to do. It may be considered a crime against humanity by hard core F1 fans not to have a race at Spa, but the sport wants to appeal to fans of all kinds – and Spa does not fit in this respect.

Sta znaju stari zagrizeni fanovi sta je F1, zivela Netflix / Twitter generacija - dok za 15 minuta ne pronadju novu zabavu i okrenu ledja F1 jer im je opseg paznje u rangu sa zlatnom ribicom. Onda ce F1 ostati bez icega jer je u lakomoj zelji da uzme lovu na brzinu oterala od sebe stare verne fanove...

• Tuzno 1
  • WOW 1

- Sva je prilika da u vrlom novom svetu F1 i otvaranju novih trzista sa 65 novih trka po Bliskim Istocima ostajemo bez Spa:

https://joesaward.wordpress.com/2022/05/26/green-notebook-from-la-dynamite/

...both the French and Belgian GPs are at the end of their current F1 contracts and the signs are that neither event will be renewed. Paul Ricard is struggling to meet the fee demands from the Formula 1 group, but Spa is in trouble because despite support from the Walloon provincial government – which understands the value of the event for the region – the venue has serious problems with access. Spa has undergone a massive rebuild in recent months, in order to make it safer and to allow the track to run motorcycle races again, but the access problems will not go away. Last year’s Belgian GP washout created horrendous snarl-ups after the usual car parks turned to mud – and fans parked wherever they could. And then didn’t see a race… Obviously the weather does not help and although the hard core fans still love Spa – and so they should – it is not what Formula 1 is looking for these days. It is a long circuit but has a small crowd capacity of 75,000, which means that even when full (which it is thanks largely to the Orange Army that marches south each year from Verstappenland) it cannot produce the kind of numbers that F1 wants to see.

Adding more spectator areas might be possible, although ecologists would probably chain themselves to trees, but then access would become more of a problem because there are only so many ways in and out of the circuit… It does not help that the local police force has a reputation for imposing traffic management measures which seem to makes things more difficult, but some fellow with pips on his shoulder thinks he knows what he is doing and who are we to argue.

Spa’s Commercial Director Stijn de Boever was in Barcelona for discussions with F1, but the word is that the series promoter isn’t too keen on doing another deal, even if the provincial government ups the money, which it is willing to do. It may be considered a crime against humanity by hard core F1 fans not to have a race at Spa, but the sport wants to appeal to fans of all kinds – and Spa does not fit in this respect.

Sta znaju stari zagrizeni fanovi sta je F1, zivela Netflix / Twitter generacija - dok za 15 minuta ne pronadju novu zabavu i okrenu ledja F1 jer im je opseg paznje u rangu sa zlatnom ribicom. Onda ce F1 ostati bez icega jer je u lakomoj zelji da uzme lovu na brzinu oterala od sebe stare verne fanove...

Sve idioti do idiota. Lokalna vlada koja ne ume da reši problem saobraćaja oko i do staze, a kao podržava finansijski taj gp, fom koji F1 pretvara u trackmania trkanje, učesnici koje zabole uvo jer će veće prisustvo u nekoj indoneziji/tajlandu/Vijetnamu pospesiti revenue od marketinga sa tih tržišta...

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Sve idioti do idiota. Lokalna vlada koja ne ume da reši problem saobraćaja oko i do staze, a kao podržava finansijski taj gp, fom koji F1 pretvara u trackmania trkanje, učesnici koje zabole uvo jer će veće prisustvo u nekoj indoneziji/tajlandu/Vijetnamu pospesiti revenue od marketinga sa tih tržišta...

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Taj problem saobraćaja nije tako jednostavan kao što ti zamišljaš. Ako ljudi to neće, nema vlade koja to može da reši. Pod uslovom da imaš važeću urbanističku dozvolu, treba neko i da ti proda parcele koje su ispod puta, parkinga i infrastrukturnih mreža, a takvih vlasnika mogu da budu hiljade ako pričamo o saobraćajnicama. Postoji doduše institut eksproprijacije ali koristi se pre svega za objekte od visokog državnog i javnog značaja, tj. Autobahn, put prve kategorije, aerodrom, naftovod, gasovod...

Nije to ruska ili azijska vukojebina, da sultan uzme flomaster i mapu, a sutra se otvori gradilište gde je glavni izvodjač radova njegova firma.

Odesláno z mého XQ-BC52 pomocí Tapatalk

• Like 2

Ta staza je tu od kada postoji F1 i tek sada je odjednom problem saobraćaj oko nje. Biće da organizator ne može da namiri srebroljupce iz FIA koje ionako zabole za publiku pa prave trke gde ne dođe ni 1000 gledalaca (Bahrein, Katar...).

I Silverston je pre petnaestak godina zamalo bio zamenjen Doningtonom navodno zbog pristupnih puteva. Čim je BRDC istresao novac koga zabole za puteve, parkinge, aerodrome...

1 hour ago, alberto.ascari said:

Taj problem saobraćaja nije tako jednostavan kao što ti zamišljaš. Ako ljudi to neće, nema vlade koja to može da reši. Pod uslovom da imaš važeću urbanističku dozvolu, treba neko i da ti proda parcele koje su ispod puta, parkinga i infrastrukturnih mreža, a takvih vlasnika mogu da budu hiljade ako pričamo o saobraćajnicama. Postoji doduše institut eksproprijacije ali koristi se pre svega za objekte od visokog državnog i javnog značaja, tj. Autobahn, put prve kategorije, aerodrom, naftovod, gasovod...

Nije to ruska ili azijska vukojebina, da sultan uzme flomaster i mapu, a sutra se otvori gradilište gde je glavni izvodjač radova njegova firma.

Pa saobraćaj može i da se izmesti. Shuttle-ovi i slične stvari, remote parking i ajd sad da ne ulazimo u detalje. Mada mislim da je presudno ono o 75000 gledalaca što znači manje $$$ po danu nego negde gde dođe 100-150 hiljada. 

Pa saobraćaj može i da se izmesti. Shuttle-ovi i slične stvari, remote parking i ajd sad da ne ulazimo u detalje. Mada mislim da je presudno ono o 75000 gledalaca što znači manje $$$ po danu nego negde gde dođe 100-150 hiljada. 
Ovde ne može. Treba ti 500-1000 tura gradskih autobusa po 100 ljudi. Za remote parking ti trebaju parcele i vlasnici koji hoće da iznajme. Saobraćaj je uvek bio problem, ali pre 50 godina i danas nije isto.

A kao što kaže@Drago dobar je izgovor, da se za veliku kintu pošalje trka negde u pičkovac.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, alberto.ascari said:

Ja uopšte ne vidim problem u tome da svaki tim koji probije budžet propusti neku trku baš kao što ni te bogate ekipe nisu videle problem da ekipe Kejtrema, Marusije, HRT, Super Agurija, Erouza i drugih propuštaju trke u sezoni takođe zbog finansijskih razloga. 

Pravila su ista za sve, ko ih šiša kada nisu pametno trošili. Uvek postoji sledeća godina pa neka se bolje pripreme.

• Like 1

Sto se tice Spa i prilaza - do pre nedugo godina tu je bila zeljeznicka stanica i ljudi su vecinom dolazili vozom na trke. Onda je nekom palo na pamet da zatvori prugu zbog nerentabilnosti i da nekadasnju zeljeznicku trasu pretvori u biciklisticku stazu. I sad odjednom frka, ne moze da se regulise automobilski saobracaj - ko bi rek'o...

Sto se tice finansija:

Some teams are refusing to budge as Red Bull leads a vocal campaign to see the budget cap raised in 2022 in order to tackle exploding inflation.

Red Bull's Christian Horner warned this week that unless the FIA agrees to an adjustment to the $140 million limit, only a few teams will still be standing by the season finale.

"That's great," grinned Alpine boss Otmar Szafnauer. "Then we can move up in the championship standings.

"Can we already plan for that or was he just joking?"

Aston Martin boss Mike Krack agrees: "If they (Red Bull) don't compete anymore, it's just more points for the other teams. We follow the rules exactly.

"Our team is used to working efficiently. We're not at the point when we worry about not competing, but we do need to consider if, for example, a special package for Monza is still possible."

F1's technical boss Pat Symonds also has little sympathy, insisting that the biggest teams "are experiencing what I dealt with for most of my career".

"Even at Renault, there were no new parts after Monza normally, and if you'd had major accidents it would be even earlier."

Alfa Romeo boss Frederic Vasseur describes inflation as "a natural process" that the Swiss team "will manage somehow".

"Just turn off the wind tunnel," he advised the bigger teams in conversation with Auto Motor und Sport.

"There are always teams that scream for more money at every opportunity - when the sun shines hotter or the wind blows stronger."

When asked by DPA news agency about Horner's predictions of stationary F1 teams by the end of the season, Haas chief Gunther Steiner told DPA: "I have no option to tell my boss that I can't make it to the end of the season.

"You just have to start saving money now," he insisted. "As a businessman, you just have to make it to the end of the year."

Aston Martin's Mike Krack thinks the top teams are simply up to their old "strategic" tricks of trying to "limit the further development of the competition".

Sve mi suza suzu stize za Hornera i Red Bul. Kad su bogati mogli da krljaju neogranicene stotine miliona dok su mali grcali na ivici bankrota, porucivali su im "prilagodi se ili izumri", jer pravila su ista za sve. Sad je vreme doslo da se bogati prilagode ili izumru, jer pravila su ista za sve.

(Inace i moji Meklarenovci kukaju i traze da se budzeti povecaju.  Ko ih jebe kad ne umeju da ekonomisu.)

• Like 1

https://joesaward.wordpress.com/2022/05/31/green-notebook-from-solarium-beach/

The Paddock did not buzz with news as a result of all the restrictions on movement, but the press conferences did see a performance worthy for an Honorary Palme d’Or at the Cannes Film Festival. This was Christian Horner explaining how tough life is for Red Bull with the F1 budget cap. It is almost tragic to have to report that this was lapped up by open mouthed media (yes, there are a few mouth-breathers in the media) who do not realise when someone is feeding them information for reasons other than admiration for what they write. Grown men had tears rolling down their cheeks as Christian soldiered onward with stories of Red Bull staff being laid off and how they would have to busk at the roundabouts in Milton Keynes. He stopped short of launching a TV appeal for little old ladies to send in their savings to help these lovely cuddly people, who would be cruelly wronged by the evil budget cap.

The truth is that while inflation is a problem, Christian & Co have forgotten to mention that F1’s business is largely conducted in US dollars, including the all-important prize money payments, much of the sponsorship and, the budget cap itself. He also forgot to mention that in the last 12 months currency traders have seen the dollar as the safe haven and so it has appreciated significantly against its European counterparts. Teams earn in dollars and spend in local currencies  (be that the Pound, the Euro or the Swiss Franc). If one looks at the numbers, inflation in Europe is about seven percent and might rise to 10 by the end of the year. The dollar has appreciated against the Euro by 15 percent, 13 percent against the Pound and eight percent against the Swiss Franc. Anyone who has travelled to the US recently will attest that it has become a very expensive place to be.

This means that teams have up to 15 percent more money to play with, in their local currency, than they used to have. Inflation has reduced the value of this extra money, but they still have more than they used to have.  It is true that many costs have increased impressively, particularly the costs of electricity, fuel, air freight and air tickets, but these are not the major items in team expenditure. This all means that claims for a higher budget cap are really only big teams trying to get more money to help them beat less well-funded teams…

1 hour ago, alberto.ascari said:

Checo potpisao još 2 godine.

Eto dobre prilike da Meklaren startuje Gaslija kome su vrata Red Bula sada definitivno zalupljena, a znajući raniju praksu dr Marka & co sprema mu se smena i u Alfa Tauriju. Uostalom Pjera sada zabole šta Red Bul planira za njega u budućnosti kada u njoj nema sedišta u glavnoj ekipi i moguć je jednostrani prekid saradnje.

Eto dobre prilike da Meklaren startuje Gaslija kome su vrata Red Bula sada definitivno zalupljena, a znajući raniju praksu dr Marka & co sprema mu se smena i u Alfa Tauriju. Uostalom Pjera sada zabole šta Red Bul planira za njega u budućnosti kada u njoj nema sedišta u glavnoj ekipi i moguć je jednostrani prekid saradnje.
Ja ne verujem da će Ric da vozi do kraja sezone. Verovatno će da ubace Piastrija i da paralelno pregovaraju sa Gaslijem.

Bude li Noris brisao patos sa Rikom u narednih 4-5 trka kao što je radio do sada ni ja ne verujem da će ga još dugo gledati. Jednostavno previše bodova baca u vodu i umesto da smo bliži Mercedesu u generalnom mi strepimo od Alpina i Alfa Romea jer Lando vuče celu ekipu. 

Pijastri ne bi bio dobar izbor jer ne bi pokazao ništa više od Danija. Uostalom on nije naš junior i zašto bi ga razvijali za Reno čije motore ni ne koristimo! 

https://racer.com/2022/06/01/f1-executive-director-bayer-leaves-fia/

The FIA’s Formula 1 executive director and secretary general for sport Peter Bayer has left the motorsport governing body, the organization has announced.

Bayer has been the secretary general since 2017, being responsible for the activities of the FIA’s sport department and helping implement decisions taken by the World Motor Sport Council. Bayer became F1 executive director late last year and then had a key role in the investigation into the controversial finish to the 2021 season in Abu Dhabi, which ultimately led to Michael Masi being replaced as race director.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/gasly-options-perez-new-red-bull-deal/10319008/

Oglasio se Gasli povodom Perezovog produženja ugovora. Potpuno očekivano gleda izvan Red Bul porodice. Naravno novinari su ga bocnuli sa opcijom Meklarena ali ništa neće da priča.

On 6/9/2022 at 10:14 PM, Drago said:

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/gasly-options-perez-new-red-bull-deal/10319008/

Oglasio se Gasli povodom Perezovog produženja ugovora. Potpuno očekivano gleda izvan Red Bul porodice. Naravno novinari su ga bocnuli sa opcijom Meklarena ali ništa neće da priča.

Potpisivao je neki ugovor Gasli sa Helmut Markom sad, kao i uvek slučajno je kamerman to uhvatio 😄

cy7gcept17591.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

vbgby82u17591.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Edited by Nicklord

https://racer.com/2022/06/16/fia-intervenes-to-protect-drivers-with-new-porpoising-limits/

The FIA has introduced a new technical directive limiting the amount of porpoising that it deems acceptable for drivers to have to withstand ahead of this weekend’s Canadian Grand Prix.

The drivers lobbied the FIA independent of their teams after many were struggling with back pain and discomfort both during and after races due to the phenomenon that would see the 2022 cars porpoising, or bouncing when at high speed. After the issue was particularly evident at the Azerbaijan Grand Prix last week, including Lewis Hamilton complaining of being in pain during the race, the FIA has now stepped in with a technical directive that will force teams to make changes.