NBA 2022/23 b2b ili problemi u raju?

Miki28 Teoljub

“Sources close to Primo are insistent he never intentionally exposed his privates,” TMZ reported. “… and if anything was visible at any time, it was strictly a wardrobe malfunction resulting from laying down on a couch in basketball shorts.

“It’s been documented … JP had a rough childhood, and we’re told the psychologist was helping him work through some personal issues … so he’d almost always go to her office in shorts before or after practice or games.”

The same sources went on to say that Primo was “shocked” by Dr. Cauthen’s claims and that “many in his circle feel he’s a young guy who’s being taken advantage of by a medical professional twice his age.”

Make of that what you will.

• Ha-ha 1
  • WOW 1

10 minutes ago, freethrow said:

“Sources close to Primo are insistent he never intentionally exposed his privates,” TMZ reported. “… and if anything was visible at any time, it was strictly a wardrobe malfunction resulting from laying down on a couch in basketball shorts.

“It’s been documented … JP had a rough childhood, and we’re told the psychologist was helping him work through some personal issues … so he’d almost always go to her office in shorts before or after practice or games.”

The same sources went on to say that Primo was “shocked” by Dr. Cauthen’s claims and that “many in his circle feel he’s a young guy who’s being taken advantage of by a medical professional twice his age.”

Make of that what you will.

Možda mu malko provirilo mudo kroz šorc, a ona je to pogrešno razumela 🤔

• Ha-ha 1

Jak kraj utakmice ORL-GS, ne znam da li utakmica zasluzuje takav kraj. 

Bila je to pripaljivacka jurnjava na obe strane, gde je Orlando ipak vise isao unutra

i vodio igru, a GS se branio ludim tricama Karija i Kleja.

I onda kada im je Kari zviznuo tricu za izjednacenje na minut do kraja, niko 

nije slutio da ce Sugs da im saspe jednu tricu sa 9 metara a zatim da im ukrade loptu.

Ponovo je Klej spicio iz coska, ali to je bio predposlednji trzaj. 

Imali su i 5 sekundi za napad, ali nisu uspeli da organizuju dobar sut.

Ja ne znam gde ce dalje ovaj GS u ovom sastavu, ali ne predvidjam pobede u narednom periodu.

• Like 1