Novak vs State

double fault

nekoliko komentara ispod Ozmovog teksta, sto Novakovih fanova sto ostalih:

- Genuinely shocked that Novak has a PR team. I love the guy to death but he has the worst PR in the world.

- he has a PR team????! if that’s true no one in the history of mankind deserves more to be fired than that team

- Novak’s “PR team” is basically Goran with Novak’s Twitter/insta password right

- Bolje neka ćute. Samo štetu čine.

- He has a PR team ? #NoleFam is better than his PR

- Hahah PR team, hahahah Must be joke?

- The PR team (if it does exist) needs a shake-up. Period.

- At least now he seems to have a PR team... If they existed before, they surely need to rethink their strategies.

- Novak has a PR team? Huh?

- Please inform his dad too

- Someone needs to explain that to his father and the Serbian government.

- Novak needs a new PR team.

- Probably for the best, given that "Novak's PR team" must be the most incompetent group of people on the planet.

-TBH, it doesn't look like he has a PR team. But, after this, he will need the best one money can buy. Whatever happens in the court.

- He has a PR team? What a shitty job they do

- Novak PR team is an oxymoron.

- I can’t believe that someone with such a bad reputation has a PR team. They’re absolutely terrible at their jobs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Ha-ha 1

Leaked letters: Federal authorities advised vax exemptions were Victoria’s responsibility

Federal government officials told Tennis Australia the Victorian government was responsible for assessing vaccine exemptions, according to leaked correspondence that shows Victoria’s Chief Health Officer Brett Sutton declared people with a prior infection could enter Victoria quarantine-free.

The new letters also show federal officials declined to check exemption applications in advance of travellers boarding planes, which could have avoided the need for Novak Djokovic’s paperwork to be examined for the first time only when he arrived at Melbourne Airport.

The leaked documents show Tennis Australia was in weekly discussions with the federal Home Affairs Department.

On November 10, Allison Cairns, an adviser to Australia’s Chief Medical Officer Paul Kelly, wrote to Tennis Australia, which had been asking whether players who were not fully vaccinated would be permitted entry.

“Medical exemptions from vaccination will be at the discretion of the state or territory, so it would probably be good to touch base with the state of arrival earlier rather than later to determine if any will be an issue,” Dr Cairns wrote.

Spoiler

220108-AO-Briefing-pack-v2-Page4.jpg

However, later in November, letters from Health Minister Greg Hunt and another departmental official explicitly state people who were recently infected will not be allowed into the country. The Victorian government asked Tennis Australia boss Craig Tiley to explain the letters after The Age and Herald revealed them last week. Mr Tiley has not publicly addressed the later letters from Mr Hunt.

Hours before Djokovic arrived in Melbourne, federal officials contacted the Victorian government. The Victorian government claimed federal authorities wanted Victoria to sponsor his application for quarantine-free entry, which Victoria said it rejected. The Morrison government denies this and said it only contacted Victoria to seek more proof of his medical claims.

The federal advice to Tennis Australia aligns with statements made by Prime Minister Scott Morrison on the day Djokovic arrived.

Asked whether the world No. 1 had received an exemption, Mr Morrison said on January 5: “Well, that is a matter for the Victorian government. They have provided him with an exemption to come to Australia, and so we then act in accordance with that decision … That’s how it works. States provide exemptions for people to enter on those bases.”

Hours after these comments, Home Affairs Minister Karen Andrews released a statement saying that while the Victorian government and Tennis Australia might permit unvaccinated players, “no individual competing at the Australian Open will be afforded any special treatment”.

Djokovic was blocked by Australian Border Force hours later.

Tennis Australia’s chief medical officer, Carolyn Broderick, wrote to Victoria’s Chief Health Officer Brett Sutton on November 22 asking about an “urgent” issue related to quarantine-free travel for players who have had a recent infection.

Spoiler

220108-AO-Briefing-pack-v2-Page6.jpg

Professor Sutton responded on December 2: “Anyone with a history of recent COVID-19 infection (defined as within 6 months) and who can provide appropriate evidence of this medical history, is exempt from quarantine obligations upon arrival in Victoria from overseas.”

The new correspondence explains the private frustration of Tennis Australia administrators who believe the Morrison government has selectively leaked letters to create the impression that the status of recently infected players was clear-cut. The tennis officials believe there was shifting advice and unclear information on government websites.

Spoiler

220108-AO-Briefing-pack-v2-Page9.jpg

Tennis Australia also asked federal authorities to review the exemptions of players three days before they boarded planes to avoid a Djokovic-style airport interrogation.

“In particular, it is the ability to review vaccination certificates/exemptions ahead of the 72-hour window that is most pressing for us, as we would like to give players some comfort over a process to be followed to ensure any issues can be dealt with well in advance of their journey to Australia,” Tennis Australia wrote to federal departments for Health and Home Affairs.

In response, senior federal Health Department official Andrew Godkin said on November 17: “[Australian Travel Declaration] and vaccination information is required for jurisdictions to manage travellers on arrival. Health and Home Affairs are unable to provide or review certificates. Certificates are reviewed at check in.”

The confidential letters between Tennis Australia and government officials is revealed amid the backdrop of an impending legal challenge against Djokovic’s deportation, which has prompted a diplomatic feud with his come country, Serbia, and media attention around the world.

Earlier on Sunday, the Morrison government failed in a bid to gain two extra days to ready its case against Djokovic.

Djokovic’s bid to overturn his deportation is due to be heard on Monday, but Home Affairs Minister Karen Andrews applied to the Federal Circuit Court for the hearing to be heard on Wednesday. Judge Anthony Kelly refused the request.

Kakva pravna drama, ne mogu joj konkurisati ni najbolje americke pravne serije!!!

Edited by wwww
  • Thanks 2

https://sportklub.rs/tenis/atp/slucaj-djokovic-hronologija-testa-i-sta-kazu-dokumenta/

Dva dana ranije, Đoković je prisustvovao evroligaškom meču između Crvene zvezde i Barselone, a 16. decembra oko 19 sati Najdžel Hejz, jedan od igrača koji se fotografisao s Đokovićem, objavio je da je pozitivan na virus korona.

Dana 16. decembra, Đoković je bio učesnik panela „Putem šampiona“ u organizaciji svoje Fondacije, na kojem su govornici bili i Sonja Vasić i Željko Obradović. Takođe, bio je i u Pošti Srbije, gde je svečano predstavljena poštanska marka sa njegovim likom.

Dan kasnije, 17. novembra, Teniski savez Beograda svečano je proglasio najbolje takmičare u sezoni, a pehare i priznanja uručio je Đoković.

Edited by wwww

7 hours ago, erwin said:

Tviter anketa pisca i kolumniste Sidnej Morning Heralda:

Nešto povoljniji procenti su na anketama engleskog Ekspresa i holandskog Brabants Dagblada.

C2eiAGO.png

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/tennis/1546419/Novak-Djokovic-deportation-banned-Australian-Open-poll-update

J3H03fm.png

https://www.bd.nl/sport/poll-is-het-terecht-dat-djokovic-in-australie-wordt-geweigerd~a3be6447/

https://www.rtvslo.si/sport/tenis/avstralske-oblasti-in-organizatorji-turnirja-krivijo-drug-drugega-oglasil-se-je-dokovic/607701

Screenshot-579.png

RTV Slovenija, 66% vs 34% u korist Noleta na 40k anketiranih

ps. Zna li neko zašto nikako nemogu da stavim screenshot nečega. Uvek mi pokaže da je file preveliki i da je max total size 8kb, a svaka slika je veča od toga?

Edited by L' Imperatore
screenshot
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@L' Imperatore

Spoiler

ima limitiran kapacitet za ubacivanje slika direktno, i to si sad popunio i ne mozes vise da ispraznis.

zato ides preko eksternih linkova

- ako je tvoja slika onda je uploadujes na neki sajt pa odatle prebacis adresu slike u prozorcic koji ti se otvori kad kliknes na ovo dugmence dole desno u "Other media", pa izaberes "Insert image from URL" i tu pejstujes.

- ako je neka slika s interneta samo kopiras adresu i obicno je posle koji sekund povuce.

• Thanks 2

Saša Ozmo

@ozmo_sasa

Craig Tiley says that he would like to see Novak Djokovic playing the #AusOpen.

Saša Ozmo

@ozmo_sasa

·

43m

Djokovic’s hearing will be livestreamed, today at midnight CET Melbourne court list - General federal law | Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia https://fcfcoa.gov.au/gfl/courtlists/vic/melbourne

8 hours ago, erwin said:

To je samo podatak, kad se slika pojavila na internetu.

Ne može se keširati nešto što ne postoji na internetu.

Ono što može biti eventualno relevantno, jeste EXIF fotografije, ako isti postoji.

Ako ga izvuku advokati iz ovoga bice cudo - s jedne strane on ima protiv sebe vladu australije , atp sve koji podrzavaju vakcinu da ih ne nabrajamo a sa druge strane on je najbolji teniser sveta koji se sa overenom vizom i dozvolom za ucestvovanje na turniru odjednom nasao u zatvoru optuzen za ko zna sta. Irealno