Rat u Ukrajini

Doc Holiday
Message added by Lobotomija,

Ovim disclaimerom označavamo temu o Ukrajini kao "ozbiljnu". Sve što se od forumaša traži je da joj tako pristupaju. Zabranjeno je:

- Kačenje lažnih informacija.

- Relativizacije.

- Negiranje ukrajinske nacije.

- Izvrtanje činjenica.

- Floodovanje linkovima i tvitovima.

- Zabranjeno je kačenje uznemirujućih fotografija i videa.

Moderacija će zauzeti neutralni stav, što znači da su sva pisanja dozvoljena ako su u skladu sa tačkama iznad. Stavovi moderatora koji učestvuju u diskusijama se smatraju kao "lični" i nemaju veze sa obavljanjem moderatorskog posla. Potrudite se da vesti budu istinite i iz relevantnih izvora. Ako se desi da nešto imate neprovereno, samo naglasite to u postu. Zadržaćemo mogućnost nekih izmena ako bude bilo neophodno.

Moderacija Politike

20 minutes ago, Hamilton said:

Lepota jedna ako je istina. 

Za ovo prvo se prica, za drugo jeste, ima slika koliko volis, bukvalno prazna traka sa Krima ka Zaporozju, na stotine vozila ceka u drugom smeru.

bbc 

Russia has told people to leave 18 settlements in the Zaporizhzhia region, including Enerhodar near the plant, ahead of Kyiv's anticipated offensive.

The Ukrainian mayor of Melitopol, Ivan Fedorov, said there were five-hour waits as thousands of cars left.

The UN's nuclear watchdog warned a "severe nuclear accident" could occur.

Speaking to the BBC's Newshour programme Rafael Grossi - the director of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) - said the evacuation of residents near the nuclear plant indicated the possibility of heavy fighting between Russian and Ukrainian forces around the plant.

• Like 1
  • WOW 1

Postao sam optimista da Bahmut nikada nece do kraja pasti, da ce ostati makar 3 zgrade na rubu grada do kojih robijasi nikad nece stici. Cak ni za sledeci 09. maj. Kada krene ukrajinska ofanziva, olaksace se situacija tamo, posredno ili neposredno. 

• Like 3

Tipična urnebesna ruska svakodnevnica, danas je došla do posebnog izražaja. :lol_2:

Jedan tenAk na pArAdi, čitam. :lol_2:

Potom i ovo: (za vreme pArAde, jelte)

https://meduza.io/feature/2023/05/09/schastlivyy-dedushka-dumaet-chto-emu-horosho-no-chto-delat-strane-esli-vdrug-okazhetsya-chto-dedushka-zakonchennyy-mudak

“A happy grandfather thinks he is fine. But what should the country do if it suddenly turns out that grandfather is a complete asshole? Yevgeny Prigozhin spoke about the situation at the front. We don't know which grandfather he is talking about.

12:35, May 9, 2023 Source: Meduza

Yevgeny Prigozhin posted a video in which he again announced the shortage of ammunition at the Wagner PMC and accused the Russian Ministry of Defense of not fulfilling its promises to supply shells. In one of the fragments of the 27-minute recording, Prigozhin mentions a certain grandfather who “thinks he is fine,” despite the difficult situation at the front. Meduza publishes a transcript of this fragment.

There are people who are fighting, and there are people who once in their lives learned somewhere that there should be a reserve - and they are saving, saving, and saving these reserves. The industry cuts shells like this, and instead of giving them to the troops, they are accumulated in some warehouses. For what, no one knows. And instead of spending a projectile, killing the enemy, saving the life of our soldier, they kill our soldiers.

And the happy grandfather thinks that he is well. And what should the country do next? If he turns out to be right, God bless everyone. But what should the country do, what should our children, grandchildren, the future of Russia do, and how to win the war, if by chance, I just assume, it turns out that this grandfather is a complete asshole?

Svi znamo, ko je "happy grandfather". :lol_2:

Edited by 033zero330
  • Ha-ha 2

1 hour ago, Beonegro said:

Neutralni medij

A jel si procitao sta pise?

Defense Express je objavio slike oborenog bodeza koje veze sa bodezom nemaju. Radi se o bombi i to za probijanje bunkera sto se lepo vidi po debljini zida. Dakle asiatimes je tu potpuno u pravu to nije bodez.

Dalje lepo objasnjavaju da bi se bodez presreo treba PAC-3 a koliko znamo PAC-3 nije poslat u Ukrajinu vec PAC-2, ako su pak poslali PAC-3 neko bi iz Bajdenove administracije morao da za to jednom odgovara jer je to skoro pa ravno cinu izdaje, PAC-3 je jedan od najbitnih PRO sistema i ne samo Amerima vec i saveznicima i poslati takav sistem je suludo,to je ko kad da je SSSR Vijetnamu poslao S-200 Angaru/Vegu umesto matorih S-75 Dvina. Vijetnam bi napravio cudo sa S-200 to je sigurno ali bi najbitnijo PVO sistem SSSR bio totalno kompromitivan.

Dakle tekst je vrlo objektivan ako ga procitas i malo se zanimas za vojnu tehniku. 

I ono sto pravi dodatnu konfuziju je da su Ukrajinci prvo rekli da nisu oborili balisticku raketu pa kasnije kad su svi mediji to preneli rekli da ipak jesu.

Edited by MeanMachine

US to send Ukraine new $1.2 billion military aid package

WASHINGTON – The US will dispatch an additional $1.2 billion in military aid to Ukraine as Kyiv prepares its long-anticipated counter-offensive against Russia, the State Department announced Tuesday.

The package, which will not come from US stocks but be purchased with congressionally approved funds, will include additional air defense systems and munitions; ammunition for counter-drone systems; 155mm artillery rounds; satellite imagery services; and “support for training, maintenance, and sustainment activities,” the department said.

Nek se nadje.

• Like 1

• fancy locked this topic
  • fancy unlocked this topic