Rat u Ukrajini

Doc Holiday
Message added by Lobotomija,

Ovim disclaimerom označavamo temu o Ukrajini kao "ozbiljnu". Sve što se od forumaša traži je da joj tako pristupaju. Zabranjeno je:

- Kačenje lažnih informacija.

- Relativizacije.

- Negiranje ukrajinske nacije.

- Izvrtanje činjenica.

- Floodovanje linkovima i tvitovima.

- Zabranjeno je kačenje uznemirujućih fotografija i videa.

Moderacija će zauzeti neutralni stav, što znači da su sva pisanja dozvoljena ako su u skladu sa tačkama iznad. Stavovi moderatora koji učestvuju u diskusijama se smatraju kao "lični" i nemaju veze sa obavljanjem moderatorskog posla. Potrudite se da vesti budu istinite i iz relevantnih izvora. Ako se desi da nešto imate neprovereno, samo naglasite to u postu. Zadržaćemo mogućnost nekih izmena ako bude bilo neophodno.

Moderacija Politike

Ne znam da li je se pisalo o ovom aspektu rata i zločina, jednom od najturobnijih:

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-tragedy-of-ukraines-stolen-children/

...The abductions have been carried out by various means. Some parents were duped into believing that their child was being temporarily evacuated – like young Londoners in the Blitz – and would be returned in a few weeks. In other cases, children were whisked off for medical tests, diagnosed with mysterious diseases and taken off for more ‘tests’, never to return. When Russian forces moved into Berislav in the Kherson region, for example, every family was asked to send at least one child to so-called ‘wellness’ camps. Some who refused to do so were labelled bad parents and lost custody of all their children...

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/05/31/7349732/

Invaders deport children from Mariupol and Volnovakha to Rostov Oblast, Russia: they want to turn them into Russian citizens

https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/documents/atrocity-crimes/Doc.1_Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide.pdf

Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide

Article II

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;

(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

• Tuzno 5

5 minutes ago, bohumilo said:

Ne znam da li je se pisalo o ovom aspektu rata i zločina, jednom od najturobnijih:

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-tragedy-of-ukraines-stolen-children/

...The abductions have been carried out by various means. Some parents were duped into believing that their child was being temporarily evacuated – like young Londoners in the Blitz – and would be returned in a few weeks. In other cases, children were whisked off for medical tests, diagnosed with mysterious diseases and taken off for more ‘tests’, never to return. When Russian forces moved into Berislav in the Kherson region, for example, every family was asked to send at least one child to so-called ‘wellness’ camps. Some who refused to do so were labelled bad parents and lost custody of all their children...

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/05/31/7349732/

Invaders deport children from Mariupol and Volnovakha to Rostov Oblast, Russia: they want to turn them into Russian citizens

https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/documents/atrocity-crimes/Doc.1_Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide.pdf

Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide

Article II

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;

(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Mislim da su one tri optužnice za ratne zločine upravo u vezi sa tim. U međuvremenu su vratili jedan broj dece ili i dalje je ogroman broj u Rusiji.

Od ranog jutra zestoko bombardovanje Kijeva projektilima I dronovima, kaze vojska da je ovo do sada najvise projektila u kratkom vremenskom periodu od pocetka invazije. Valjda 'odgovor' na oruzje koje su dobili posle turneje Zelenskog po evropskim prestonicama. Ako sam dobro razumeo, I Francuska ce poceti da obucava ukrajnske pilote brzih dana.

Jos se ceka uvidjaj I da se vidi broj zrtava I stete od ovog jutrosnjeg napada.

cnn

At about 03:30 on May 16, 2023, the Russian occupiers attacked Ukraine from the north, south, and east with 18 various types of air, sea, and land-based missiles," said Gen. Valerii Zaluzhnyi, commander-in-chief of Ukraine's Armed Forces.

Zaluzhnyi gave a breakdown of the missiles:

6 Kh-47M2 Kinzhal aeroballistic missiles fired from six MiG-31K aircraft

9 Kalibr cruise missiles from ships in the Black Sea

3 land-based missiles (S-400, Iskander-M)

He added that Ukraine also destroyed drones launched by Russia overnight.

"The enemy attacked with Shahed-136/131 attack drones and conducted aerial reconnaissance with three operational and tactical level drones. All of them were destroyed," Zaluzhnyi said in the statement.

18 minutes ago, deez nuts. said:

Izgleda da ga je Patriot roknuo u letu, pa je deo pao na parking GSP-a. Unistena dva autobusa stara 40 godina i dva BusPlus validatora.

😄

bolje da su pustili da ih varvari pogode i uniste. verovatno bi prestali posle i nastupio bi mir. amateri...

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Klotzen said:

Čim sam video da tvrde da su jednom raketom uništili celu bateriju bilo je jasno da lažu.

Nije nemoguće.

Spoiler

Ruske rakete su čudo.

Raketa-17-jewels-rucni-sat-stari_slika_X

Ako dovoljno dugo zvekećeš po njoj, ode baterija...

aa-battery-1.jpg

• Ha-ha 1

• fancy locked this topic
  • fancy unlocked this topic