Izvan i iza turnira

wwww

kad pre :smiley5:

: "I decided by mutual agreement with Simona to break up! Don't insist, it's my last public appearance... The lawyers will take care of the rest in the most civilized way possible. Thank you for understanding!"

https://www.tennisworldusa.org/tennis/news/Tennis_Stories/120193/simona-halep-is-getting-divorced-of-millionaire-husband-after-us-open/

Edited by double fault
  • WOW 1

Kasatkina kaze kako misli da nikada vise nece zaigrati pod ruskom zastavom,zbog rata i njegovih implikacija

“I think that during my professional career I won’t be able to compete under the Russian flag, because they simply won’t return it to us. It’s sad… Sad, because my own country took away from me the dream that moved me when I was very young. I did nothing to have this dream taken away from me. For example, at Roland Garros, this is the only Grand Slam tournament where when you win, you get up and stand with the cup, then they raise the flag of your country and play the anthem. This is the only tournament in tennis, except for the Olympics, where there is such a tradition. I remember when I was a little girl and it was my dream to stand with the Roland Garros Cup and watch the flag of my country go up. In my opinion, as I went to school, I learned the anthem of the Russian Federation, which I will never be able to sing. That’s why I can’t call myself a non-patriot, because I love my country, I learned the anthem of my country. My main goal when I was little was to stand with the trophy and watch the flag of my country go up and sing the national anthem. This dream was taken from me. I will never be able to do it again, ”Kasatkina said in an interview with the YouTube channel. “Be careful, Sobchak.”

https://www.gamingdeputy.com/kasatkina-i-dont-think-ill-play-under-the-russian-flag-anymore-my-country-took-away-my-dream/

On 9/6/2022 at 7:38 PM, Boxy said:

Ukinuli su Hopman kup, napravili ATP kup, sad ukidaju ATP kup da bi napravili mesoviti kup koji ce se zvati United cup :classic_wacko:

Videla sam to :krstipd4: a šta bi falilo da su samo ostavili Hopman kup i dodelili mu bodove? 

On 9/7/2022 at 9:46 PM, Helena said:

Jel zna neko kako je Kirijos prošao na sudu za nasilje?

Negde sam pročitala da je procedura još u toku, ko zna koliko to može da se otegne, ono je valjda bilo samo prvo saslušanje ako sam dobro razumela...

• Like 1

On 9/15/2022 at 2:08 PM, Boxy said:

Halep zavrsila sezonu, bas joj je bila turbulentna sezona

Vidim kako kaze da "je imala srecu sto je otkrila Muratoglovu tenisku akademiju,u kojoj je vratila svoju strast za tenisom". Sad,zli jezici bi rekli da to nije jedina strast koju je tamo pronasla..jer se ovih dana razvela nakon samo godinu i po dana braka..

Patrik ima pik na teniserke ocito :classic_biggrin: Uveliko se po teniskim kuloarima prica da su i ljubavni par.

• Ha-ha 1
  • WOW 2

20 hours ago, Drug Crni said:

Vidim kako kaze da "je imala srecu sto je otkrila Muratoglovu tenisku akademiju,u kojoj je vratila svoju strast za tenisom". Sad,zli jezici bi rekli da to nije jedina strast koju je tamo pronasla..jer se ovih dana razvela nakon samo godinu i po dana braka..

Patrik ima pik na teniserke ocito :classic_biggrin: Uveliko se po teniskim kuloarima prica da su i ljubavni par.

Interesantno. Želim im sreću ako je istina, ona je slatkica a on baja 😉