Izvan i iza turnira

wwww

Evo jedan primercic kako opisuju Novaka:

https://www.ksta.de/sport/mix/kommentar-warum-roger-federer-das-finale-fuer-die-ewigkeit-verlor-32862366

Sicher aber wusste er um das Maschinenhafte Novak Djokovics, der da mit einer Eiseskälte wartet, die die Savanne in die Arktis verwandeln könnte. So frieren die Aufschläge Federers einfach ein, weil Djokovic es so will. Und am Ende hält er eben den Pokal hoch, weil er zur Maschine wird und Federer Mensch bleibt.

Certainly he knew about the machine-like Novak Djokovics, who was waiting with an icy cold that could turn the savannah into the Arctic. So the serves simply freeze Federers because Djokovic wants it that way. And in the end he holds up the trophy, because he becomes the machine and Federer remains human.

9 minutes ago, Boxy said:

I u cemu je razlika izmedju ovog i hladnog Svajcarca koji je kao robot?
Eto, ziva nisam da saznam...

Pa nema razlike :classic_biggrin:  Zna se tacno zasto se kaze i jedno i drugo (kao i ko sta kaze).

https://tennis.life/2019/07/17/at-33-it-feels-like-the-end-for-tomas-berdych/

At 33, it feels like the end for Tomas Berdych

But after losing in the first round at Indian Wells, he was out again – and didn’t return until Wimbledon. It wasn’t only the back now, it also was the left hip.

Berdych had entered Washington, Montreal and Cincinnati with his protected ranking of No. 57.

But now, he has withdrawn from all of them.

Berdych had always seemed to be the most durable of top players. He played 52 consecutive Grand Slam events, from the 2003 US Open until he missed the same event 13 years later,  in 2016. 

Between the 2005 edition of Indian Wells and the 2016 Italian Open – 113 Masters 1000 events in all – the Czech missed just … three.

He averaged 23 tournaments and 72 matches a season between 2005 and 2015. He’s also played over 200 doubles matches in his career and, for years, was a stalwart for the Czech Republic in Davis Cup.

Maybe all that mileage is catching up to him now. But after working so hard last year to get back in form to return, it must be discouraging to be forced to miss even more time.

If it is the end, it’s been a fine career.

Edited by wwww
  • Tuzno 1

Prvo sam pomislila da je neki teniski njuz net, ali nije, legitimno je :lol_2:

#Zverev said that Lendl spends a lot of time with a new dog. I asked him if he would rather like that Lendl would focus more on him. Zverev: "I agree completely. I said Lendl that we need a change. Sometimes we practice 2 h and he talks 30 mins about his Golf" They stay togethe.

• Ha-ha 3