Tenis u doba Korone

gggggggg

On 4/7/2021 at 10:50 PM, wrach said:

RG jos jednom dokazuje da je najgori GS.

:thumbup:

Neverovatno kakav su karambol napravili. Odlaganje ce imati vrlo neprijatne posledice po pripreme za travu i Vimbldon.
Ovim gube svi clanovi Big3,ali Novak i Rafa ipak vise.

4 hours ago, Drakaris said:

Smesno je kakav su zreb dali Novaku, bolje da ispadne pdmah, nego da se cedi na ovom mastersu.

Ali baš ne bi valjalo da ispadne odmah na početku, uzimajući u obzir ko je potencijalni protivnik. Igrač u formi, četvrtfinalista RG.Nisu igralii do sada, mora biti puna koncentracija i fizička sprema. Brutalan žreb na papiru.

Još ako Ramos Vinolas prodje u F Marbelle znači da pre srede neče izači na teren , pa i da dobije svaki naredni meč do ev finala to je 5 dana grindanja na najsporijoj šljaci  protiv ovakvih protivnika..  Zato je dobro što još uvek  zvanično na listi za Madrid.

Zreb uvelikome podseca na onaj sa AO.

"Number one in Monte Carlo will be number one in the world rankings, the Serbian Novak Djokovic. However, the industry leader caught an extremely difficult draw for the first sand thousand of the season. In round one, the Serb still has a bye, but in the second round, Jannik Sinner, the newly minted Miami finalist, could already wait. If the Serb wins, Sinner's conqueror of Florida is waiting: the Pole Hubert Hurkacz. 

Djokovic in the quarter-finals against Zverev? 

The big title contender, however, is the clay court king Rafael Nadal, who has already won eleven titles in the Principality. The Spaniard got it much easier than Novak Djokovic. After a bye in round one Adrian Mannarino could wait, in round three Grigor Dimitrov would be the planned opponent before Andrey Rublev could wait in the quarter-finals. A possible semi-final opponent would be Daniil Medvedev, number two in the world."..

https://www.tennisnet.com/news/atp-masters-monte-carlo-zverev-vor-viertelfinalduell-mit-djokovic-nadal-blueht-rublev

I had Covid, I lost three people that were very close to me. In Australia I literally had to go to my grandparents' funeral on Zoom and I just was not ready to play. I think the pressure of contracts and the expectations of being out there and just playing … it wasn't the right time for me.”

"I think my happiness on court comes from training and enjoying, like practicing and, like doing all of those other things off the court also,” she says. “So I think that I'm a very routine and structured person and when I don't have that, that really does affect my on court competitiveness, and me wanting to be there and my overall attitude, and I feel like the losses don't really affect it but how I feel on court does, if that makes sense."

Naturally, it can’t be easy to find that structure when heartbreak calls the shots. Stephens lost a dear aunt this January to coronavirus, and weeks later, two grandparents, which she referred to as her No.1 fans. A tennis bag, packed with racquets and full of masks to combat the coronavirus, is already heavy enough, but add the grief that comes with real loss and one can imagine how difficult it would have been to trek to Australia, with a two-week quarantine approaching, this year.

"When I'm literally talking to grief counselors and psychologists and all of these people all of the time because I am like a mess, that doesn't really have anything to do with my tennis, it's more just that I have gone through a lot, and to just have the expectation of 'Oh I'm going to get out there and kill it' - it's not going to happen, right?” Stephens said on Thursday in Charleston. “So I think being happy on the court and being able to train and get back to what I was doing before and to enable myself to have good results is what I really had to kind of realize. Like in order to have good results you have to practice, you have to get out there, you have to have the time, you can't be crying, you can't be trying all of these other things."

• Tuzno 3