Teniski penzioneri

Boxy

• 1 month later...

Sania Mirza has announced her retirement from professional tennis after the 2022 season. "I do feel my recovery is taking longer, I'm putting my three-year-old son at risk by travelling so much with him, that's something I have to take into account," Mirza said after her match at the ongoing Australian Open.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Auh koliko ja njega nisam podnosio

😄

Mislio sam da mi je odbojan jer je španac, a njihovu prgavost ne mirišem, a i nije mi imao nikakvu harizmu. Međutim skapiram kasnije da ja ne volim nijednog zemljoradnika poput njega, Švarcmana, Simona, Aguta, Buste..

Dobar igrač, fina karijera, ratnik pravi

Edited by Instinkt

• 2 weeks later...

:classic_ohmy::classic_ohmy::classic_ohmy:

“I don’t have the physical drive, the emotional want and everything it takes to challenge yourself at the very top of the level any more. I am spent.”

FOgII_CVQAUtMKy?format=jpg&name=large

a bas su je Wish&Go silno ishvalili u svojim poslednjim podcastima, govoreci kako je ona sigurni #1 jos jedan dugi period itd. itd. I onda dodje cuveni "dan posle" njihovog podcasta i sokantna vest...

Edited by wwww
  • Like 1
  • WOW 2

Barty the 2nd of 27 WTA #1s that decides to retire on top. Henin did the same in 2008 but after a tough start of the year, where she lost badly to Sharapova in Melbourne.

Barty started 2022 11-0, with two titles and a 3rd Slam. Surely the most shocking retirement I can remember

In 2008, Henin asked to be removed from the rankings.

If Barty does the same, Swiatek or Badosa will be the new #1 after Miami (Iga has a big lead).

Krejcikova, Kontaveit, Pliskova, Sabalenka and Sakkari all have good chances to make it in the next couple of months as well...

3 hours ago, McLeod said:

Ovo jedino mogu da uporedim sa Dzordanom, ne bi me cudilo da i ona krene da igra neki drugi sport.

Bas WTF.

Nidje veze. Dzordan je imao predugacku karijeru, ostvario sve sto se moze ostvariti (cak i pre prvog povlacenja), i otisao kao najbolji u istoriji. Ne sumnjam da je Barti uradila ono sto joj "srce nalaze" a ne glava, u prevodu - ne igra joj se tenis, a to je cesto stavka koja je potrebna da bi bio veliki sampion - iznova i iznova pronalaziti motivaciju. Izdominirala je poslednji AO i po to ceme se itekako pamtiti. Sa obzirom da je luda kao struja, mozda si i vrati ponovo.