Novak Djokovic

wwww

Svugde ljude bole uvo za tenis u smislu da, ne samo da nikad ne može da se poredi sa najpopularnijim sportovima u datoj zemlji, već je svugde situacija sa tenisom "sve ili ništa", u zavisnosti od toga da li postoji top igrač iz te zemlje ili ne

6 minutes ago, Boxy said:

Postoji nesto sto se zove mentalitet naroda, mi smo sportska nacija, oduvek bili i uvek cemo biti i lozimo se na sport.

Jeste, mada mislim da, osim autentičnog loženja, ima mnogo i onog drugog loženja usled nažalost znamo kojih faktora.

Citam sta pisu francuzi, bar za sada samo hvalospevi u svakom pogledu i za Novaka i za Medvedeva, naglasavaju ocigledno iskreno obostrano postovanje protivnika, kvalitet igre itd. Mislim da ce Meda sa svojim iskrenim respektom u odnosu na Novaka koji bode oci da utice da se promeni odnos medija, nekako niko se ne usudjuje da opljune Medu po bilo kojoj osnovi i pored njegove price o svemu bez dlake na jeziku,  svaka mu cast na svemu i igri i ponasanju  :thumbup:

• Like 8

"His ability to bounce back is just phenomenal. “And I think that this defeat in the final of the US Open was simply necessary to allow Novak Djokovic to breathe, to recover, to show himself to be a bit human. Because, finally, he has perhaps never been as loved as when he lost"

“I'm not at all surprised that he came back here Paris)... It's his passion... because a competitor like that doesn't exist today on the circuit. “I'm not surprised, but I think we have to take the measure of what he's doing bc it is really something unique and exceptional.”

"I think he's a hard worker, too, not just in (tennis), he's working on himself, on his person, he's thinking about it all. You can feel that he invests on his personal development as well. And I think that's something that can help him. "But above all, Novak Djokovic is driven.

“What he's done this year, the regularity, the consistency, the fact that he's been there…one can't imagine what that means in today's men's tennis." “After that it is so hard to mobilise yourself again..."

"This week he managed wonderfully well. “There are the big long-term goals for Novak Djokovic or at the same time, you have to be able to set new, smaller, shorter-term goals all the time. And that's where he's vv good, bc you can feel that he's totally driven by this quest.”

“And he still has this humility, this willingness to question himself tactically. And indeed, the variety that he has shown going forward and serve and volley at imp. moments... I think that's the great class of Novak Djokovic and it shows that he's still capable of evolving...

• Like 5

Vrlo lep tekst o Novaku i Medvedevu, kako velikom sampionu Novaku treba i odgovara Medvedev da ga motivise i dalje a i tenisu da bi se "prica nastavila "... i novi izraz bar za mene "djokodev" :classic_laugh:

https://www.eurosport.fr/tennis/la-derniere-grande-rivalite-de-sa-carriere-pourquoi-novak-djokovic-a-besoin-de-daniil-medvedev_sto8621941/story.shtml

Edited by ciao
  • Like 3