NBA 2019/2020 - North remembers

Squabbit

Titula  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Titula

16 minutes ago, Chaos Is Me said:

Možda Terrence Davis iz Raptorsa.

nije davis sigurno a mislim da nije ni norman powell

lik je dosao potpuno niotkuda i krenuo da reseta za 3pts kao sumanut. ono, goat performansi u 5-6-7 tekmi

zato sumnjam na wizardse i raptorse ali ne mogu da provalim. nema veze, hvala svakako

The NBA has indefinitely postponed its NBA Draft Lottery and Draft Combine.

The NBA plans to re-open practice facilities across the country next week, but 15 teams will still be under state-mandated stay-at-home orders.

Multiple NBA general managers have expressed concern about including high-risk people in the pool of "essential personnel" who might attend games if the season re-starts.

Individuals over 65 are at higher risk from COVID-19, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, a pool that includes coaches Gregg Popovich (71) and Mike D'Antoni (68). "I don't want to put them in harm's way," said an unnamed general manager. Another GM said, "[P]robably people over 60 with preexisting conditions can't go [into a quarantined setting], for sure, no matter what their titles are." Well-respected referee Ken Mauer is also 65 years old, and if some coaches, refs, trainers and family members can't join a quarantined 'bubble', it's yet another hurdle for the league's attempt to resume play.

• nlavrnja featured and unfeatured this topic