Kafana pod obručima

Kronostime

November snow 💀

By the time Guns started working on the Illusion albums, they were already one of the biggest bands on the planet, so Rose was extremely meticulous during the recording process. What many also don't realize is that he composed "November Rain" entirely on his own, and created the orchestral sounds and string arrangements on a synthesizer.

The video shows scenes of them playing it with an orchestra, and they have performed it live with one before, but the 1991 studio version was all Rose in the studio. November Rain was re-released in 2022. The updated version of the track features the same performance by the band, but the orchestration has been re-recorded with a 50-piece orchestra, conducted and arranged in 2021 by Grammy award-winning composer Christopher Lennertz, which replaces the original synthesized orchestration done by Rose.

• Like 3

On 11/19/2023 at 3:45 PM, uvrnuto said:

Koliko me smaraju ova deca sa transparentima gde traže dres od igrača.

Oduzeo bih im i ne bih pustio na stadion hehe

Gedam sad fudbal, a primetio sam i na košarkaškim utakmicama

Što je najgore, često taj dres završi na nekoj od platformi internet prodaje. Tako da klinci i nemaju neku uspomenu.

Btw, Ajax je te natpise zabranio prošle sezone i mislim da bi svi trebali slijediti njihov primjer. 

• Like 4

Dok se nalazimo u ovom "žanru", preporuka za DoS2 saundtrek.

Egzemplar:

Dosta upotrebe lajtmotiva, dobrim delom može da ide i uz posao, pogotovo su korisne battle teme kada poželite da odalamite kolegu.