34 minutes ago, uini said:

pa jeste ali svakako su i sa takvim hali galijem ekipa koja mora da doda u roster nekog-neke značajne igrače, kako bi izašli iz limba u kojem im prave društvo knicksi i slične ekipe kojima je prvo kolo prava mera.

Sram da te bude. Knicksima je druga runda prava mera. 

1 hour ago, Dracarys said:

Indijana nikad nije tankovala i usralo ih da trejduju za Haliburtona.

Trenutno je TOP5 plej lige sa Dejmarom, Karijem, Džamalom i Irvingom.

Za koju godinu lagano najbolji plej.

Po meni su Fox i revolveraš Morant u ovoj grupi a možda i iznad nekih pobrojanih.

Somewhere, nestled deep in the NBA’s sprawling computer network, there’s a shared drive labeled “Strategic Development,” and within that drive is an array of folders left behind by former employees, and in one of those folders lies a piece of digital detritus that could have changed the NBA forever.

It’s a PowerPoint file—a “deck,” in corporate parlance—containing just 116 kb of data and titled, simply, “Midseason Classic.” It lays out plans for a 30-team, single-elimination tournament, to be played in January and February and culminating with a championship game over All-Star Weekend.

It was, in its time, a revolutionary concept.

The deck was born around 2009, in the twilight of the David Stern era, during a time of relative stasis—before LeBron took his talents to South Beach, before Steph sparked a 3-point revolution, before the rise of analytics and superteams and load management. The deck’s author? Unclear. League officials today think it was an outside consultant.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2023/12/4/23987031/nba-in-season-tournament-2023-preview

• Like 2