Ferrari SF-23 2023

Radoye

• Radoye changed the title to Ferrari SF-23 2023

https://www.racefans.net/2023/02/14/leclercs-first-two-laps-in-new-ferrari-went-really-well/

Charles Leclerc gave his first impressions of the Ferrari’s new SF-23 after being the first to drive it at the team’s Fiorano test track.

“It feels good,” he said. “The first kilometres with this new project after doing so many kilometres on the simulator, it feels special.

“Everything went smoothly, obviously with two laps it’s difficult to go into details, but I already gave my feedback once I was in the car there to the engineers to get the first feeling. The car was running well, smooth, everything went really well.”

• 3 weeks later...

Rekao je bio da ovo nije problem na koji su naišli tokom celog testiranja. Zato je unexpected. Nijedan motor ni u fabrici, ni na traci u sva 3 tima što ima Ferari motor nije imao taj problem

Edited by Nicklord

Da, ovo je novi do sada nevidjen problem. Mozda je u pitanju pojedinacna falicna komponenta? Shit happens jbg, no ako se ovo ponovi znacilo bi da je problem sistemski i ako ga ne razumeju onda su stvarno u g... do guse.

5 hours ago, shonke said:

Napravili su brz bolid... za drag race na 400m.
Kako uspeš da pogoršaš potrošnju pneumatika u odnosu na prethodnu godinu? Umetnost.

Zato sto su sve bacili na ono sto im je bio glavni nedostatak prosle sezone - preveliki otpor vazduha i mala maksimalna brzina na pravcima. Sad, to obicno vodi ka problemima sa prianjanjem u krivinama i proklizavanjem tockova / unistavanjem guma. Sto ne platis na mostu platis na cupriji, osim ako nisi Adrian Njui.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Radoye said:

Zato sto su sve bacili na ono sto im je bio glavni nedostatak prosle sezone - preveliki otpor vazduha i mala maksimalna brzina na pravcima. Sad, to obicno vodi ka problemima sa prianjanjem u krivinama i proklizavanjem tockova / unistavanjem guma. Sto ne platis na mostu platis na cupriji, osim ako nisi Adrian Njui.

To su rekli posle testa, da su brzi na pravcu, spori u krivini. Nedovoljno za titulu. Dogodine ćemo 🤣

U kontrastu sa Mercedesom koji javno baca ovogodisnji bolid u smece posle prvog trkackog vikenda u Ferariju smatraju da nema mesta za paniku:

https://www.racefans.net/2023/03/09/qualifying-proves-ferrari-can-rival-red-bull-on-race-pace-vasseur/

Ferrari team principal Frederic Vasseur says their failure to reach the Bahrain Grand Prix podium does not show the team needs to change the concept behind its SF-23 car.

Vasseur said the team “don’t have to go into this direction” of changing the car’s design as its qualifying pace demonstrates it can be a threat to Red Bull on Sundays.

“I’m completely convinced about this,” he told media including RaceFans. “I never saw a car able to match the pace of another one in quali and not be able to in the race.

OK brzina preko jednog kruga je tu, ali kako sacuvati gume za kompletan stint? Ili ne brinemo o tome vec samo gledamo najbrzi krug i to je to? :smiley24:

U kontrastu sa Mercedesom koji javno baca ovogodisnji bolid u smece posle prvog trkackog vikenda u Ferariju smatraju da nema mesta za paniku:

https://www.racefans.net/2023/03/09/qualifying-proves-ferrari-can-rival-red-bull-on-race-pace-vasseur/

Ferrari team principal Frederic Vasseur says their failure to reach the Bahrain Grand Prix podium does not show the team needs to change the concept behind its SF-23 car.

Vasseur said the team “don’t have to go into this direction” of changing the car’s design as its qualifying pace demonstrates it can be a threat to Red Bull on Sundays.

“I’m completely convinced about this,” he told media including RaceFans. “I never saw a car able to match the pace of another one in quali and not be able to in the race.

OK brzina preko jednog kruga je tu, ali kako sacuvati gume za kompletan stint? Ili ne brinemo o tome vec samo gledamo najbrzi krug i to je to? :smiley24:
Pa onaj jedan je pobeđivao i posle 4 promene guma. Računaju da LEC može tako, po 4-5 puta i stalno da vozi na softu...
Jaooo bože, sreća da su karte sve skuplje pa da se ne sekiram što ne idem da gledam uživo ovaj horor.

Sent from my SM-A525F using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, shonke said:

Pa onaj jedan je pobeđivao i posle 4 promene guma. Računaju da LEC može tako, po 4-5 puta i stalno da vozi na softu...
Jaooo bože, sreća da su karte sve skuplje pa da se ne sekiram što ne idem da gledam uživo ovaj horor.

Da ali onaj jedan nije vukao pun rezervoar goriva dok je to radio kao sto bi LEC sada morao da radi 😐

Sipaju mu manje goriva i eto, rešeno.
Taman odveze isto krugova kao u Bahreinu ali ispadne sa prve pozicije! Napredak...

Negde pročitah da je elektronika možda crkla zbog vibracija.
Da, prošle godine dok su bolidi skakali kao kenguri, to uopšte nije uticalo...
Dok je Binotto bio tu uzimali su ih za ozbiljno veći deo sezone. Sad je zajebancija sa njima već od prve trke.

Sent from my SM-A525F using Tapatalk

Istini za volju, zalio se Sainc pred kraj trke da se poskakivanje vratilo. Definitivno taj bolid nije 100% (na kraju krajeva, to je samo RBR i moooozda Aston) ali fascinantna je razlika u nastupu izmedju "razlaz ljudi nema ovde sta da se vidi" Vasera i "sve je crno, baci bolid u smece" Vulfa. Nekako mi se ne cini da je razlika izmedju Ferarija i Mercedesa bas toliko drasticna koliko izjave njihovih celnika to nagovestavaju.

Realno i jedni i drugi su mnogo zakomplikovali posle prve trke. Kad je prosle godine RB crkao u Bahreinu a Ferari pobedio, vecina strucnjaka ( a i cuveni dvojac komentatora na SK), pričali su evo je titula evo ovoga onoga, Lekler šampion....

Sačekajmo ljudi da prodju barem još dve trke pa da vidimo gde je ko. Ustvari da vidimo koliki je kanal, plići ili dublji.

Izgleda ni u Ferariju nije proslo bez potresa, iako je sto se toga tice Mercedes sam sebe izgurao u prvi plan:

https://www.grandprix.com/news/ferrari-in-turmoil-after-one-race-in-2023.html

After just a single grand prix in 2023, Ferrari appears to be in turmoil.

La Gazzetta dello Sport reports that Charles Leclerc asked for a face-to-face meeting with the Italian company's executive chairman John Elkann after the disappointing Bahrain GP.

At the same time, rumours of conflict between Ferrari's new team boss Frederic Vasseur and CEO Benedetto Vigna have emerged.

Corriere dello Sport claims Frenchman Vasseur is alarmed to find that Vigna has taken on some of the responsibilities of the axed Mattia Binotto.

For instance, Vasseur is apparently finding that he has little control over personnel decisions or dealings with team sponsors.

"Vasseur wanted to sign a new sponsor, but he was stopped by the leadership at Ferrari," a source said.

It could be why he chose not to travel to Bahrain with other Ferrari team members, but instead with his friend Toto Wolff.

La Gazzetta dello Sport also reports that Ferrari's sporting director Laurent Mekies is keen to join the team exodus, after it emerged last week that aerodynamics chief David Sanchez is heading to another team.

Frenchman Mekies' destination could be the Stefano Domenicali-led Formula 1 organisation - but it is believed Vasseur has stepped in to veto the move.

"Vasseur has used his right of veto and now there is an impasse," the report read.

La Gazzetta dello Sport also claims that Ferrari's executive race manager Jonathan Giacobazzi and long-time familiar face Gino Rosato have departed - together with strategy boss Inaki Rueda.

Corriere della Sera claims that more departures may be imminent.

"Several contracts will expire soon, including that of Enrico Cardile, who acts as technical director," the newspaper said.

"No one is in a safe place."

Ralf Schumacher, whose brother Michael is the most successful Ferrari driver in history, thinks the team's current problems can be dated back to the Sergio Marchionne era.

"There's just a certain legacy at Ferrari and it's not the current president's fault," he told formel1.de. "It goes back to the former boss, who also brought Alfa Romeo back.

"It was his idea to make Ferrari an all-Italian team again and go back to that DNA. But I think they overlooked a lot of things in that process."

Vaser je doveden na insistiranje Leklera da zajedno prave "drim tim" kao onomad Tot, Sumaher i Bron, i ako ih u Ferariju budu sabotirali jer nisu Italijani vrlo je moguce da ce i Lekler gledati da ode. Problem je samo sto nema kuda.

Ali ni Ferari nema s kim da ga zameni...

https://www.racefans.net/2023/03/13/ferraris-head-of-vehicle-concept-sanchez-confirms-move-to-another-f1-project/

Ferrari’s head of vehicle concept, David Sanchez, has confirmed he is stepping down from his role with the team to join “another F1 project”.

While Sanchez did not confirm who he might be joining, Italian media reports last week indicated his destination is McLaren. Sanchez previously worked for the team between 2007 and 2012, and spent two years at Renault before that. Ferrari declined to comment when approached by RaceFans last week and McLaren did not respond.