Ferrari SF-23 2023

Radoye

Izgleda ni u Ferariju nije proslo bez potresa, iako je sto se toga tice Mercedes sam sebe izgurao u prvi plan:

https://www.grandprix.com/news/ferrari-in-turmoil-after-one-race-in-2023.html

After just a single grand prix in 2023, Ferrari appears to be in turmoil.

La Gazzetta dello Sport reports that Charles Leclerc asked for a face-to-face meeting with the Italian company's executive chairman John Elkann after the disappointing Bahrain GP.

At the same time, rumours of conflict between Ferrari's new team boss Frederic Vasseur and CEO Benedetto Vigna have emerged.

Corriere dello Sport claims Frenchman Vasseur is alarmed to find that Vigna has taken on some of the responsibilities of the axed Mattia Binotto.

For instance, Vasseur is apparently finding that he has little control over personnel decisions or dealings with team sponsors.

"Vasseur wanted to sign a new sponsor, but he was stopped by the leadership at Ferrari," a source said.

It could be why he chose not to travel to Bahrain with other Ferrari team members, but instead with his friend Toto Wolff.

La Gazzetta dello Sport also reports that Ferrari's sporting director Laurent Mekies is keen to join the team exodus, after it emerged last week that aerodynamics chief David Sanchez is heading to another team.

Frenchman Mekies' destination could be the Stefano Domenicali-led Formula 1 organisation - but it is believed Vasseur has stepped in to veto the move.
"Vasseur has used his right of veto and now there is an impasse," the report read.

La Gazzetta dello Sport also claims that Ferrari's executive race manager Jonathan Giacobazzi and long-time familiar face Gino Rosato have departed - together with strategy boss Inaki Rueda.

Corriere della Sera claims that more departures may be imminent.

"Several contracts will expire soon, including that of Enrico Cardile, who acts as technical director," the newspaper said.

"No one is in a safe place."

Ralf Schumacher, whose brother Michael is the most successful Ferrari driver in history, thinks the team's current problems can be dated back to the Sergio Marchionne era.

"There's just a certain legacy at Ferrari and it's not the current president's fault," he told formel1.de. "It goes back to the former boss, who also brought Alfa Romeo back.

"It was his idea to make Ferrari an all-Italian team again and go back to that DNA. But I think they overlooked a lot of things in that process."

Vaser je doveden na insistiranje Leklera da zajedno prave "drim tim" kao onomad Tot, Sumaher i Bron, i ako ih u Ferariju budu sabotirali jer nisu Italijani vrlo je moguce da ce i Lekler gledati da ode. Problem je samo sto nema kuda.

Ali ni Ferari nema s kim da ga zameni...

Svi ovi sto su otišli ili odlaze su tu za vreme ovih neuspešnih godina kada su došli do stadijuma da jednu godinu moraju da trpe poniženje na stazi jer su napravili nekakav tajni dogovor sa f1. I treba da odu svi ti nesposobnjakovici počev od ovog aerodinamicara za čijeg vakta nije bilo napretka, nikakvog i onog stratega zbog kojeg su se prošle godine (a i prethodnih) ljudi sprdali sa odlukama tima tokom trke.
All Italian team... Eno im Renault sa takvom filozofijom, baš uspešno.

Sent from my SM-A525F using Tapatalk

Charles Leclerc will take his first grid penalty for a power unit part change at the second round of the season in Saudi Arabia.

The Ferrari driver will use his second complete power unit of the year in Jeddah, and move onto his third set of control electronics, the annual limit for which is two. Switching to his third incurs an automatic 10-place grid penalty.

The season-opening Bahrain Grand Prix weekend did not go to plan for Leclerc, as he had to replace the energy store and control electronics prior to the race on Sunday. Despite that during the grand prix he suffered another technical failure which meant he had to retire.

It left Ferrari in a position where it was most likely needing to install another control electronic unit in the car for Jeddah if either of the first two could not be repaired for use again.

Ferrari made reliability improvements to their power units during the off-season after running their motors at lower power during 2022 to reduce the risk of failures following a spate of retirements. The engines are used by Alfa Romeo and Haas in addition to the factory Ferrari team.

Ubacuju novi set komponenti u bazen™ za do kraja sezone, verovatno kontaju da ako ce vec da popasu kaznu ove godine bolje da to bude na stazi gde se relativno lako pretice i gde tako mogu da minimizuju stetu.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, alberto.ascari said:

Opet vam je svežija titula nego naša.😐

Vozacka da, ako brojimo i knostruktorske onda smo na istom. S tim da ste vi u ovom veku 6 puta uzimali vozacku mi samo jednom. I uvek ste bili u igri za vrh a mi od one nesretne avanture sa Hondom nikako da se sastavimo, slavimo cetvrta mesta k'o duplu krunu da smo uzeli. I opet samo kukate 😛

• 2 weeks later...

- Ferari ulozio protest na kaznu Sainsa:

https://www.grandprix.com/news/ferrari-wants-sainz-penalty-scrapped.html

Ferrari is pushing to overturn the penalty that left Carlos Sainz distraught at the end of the recent Australian GP.

- Vaser se zali da je proslogodisnja kazna za Red Bul zbog prekoracenja budzetskih ogranicenja previse lagana:

https://racer.com/2023/04/11/red-bull-cost-cap-penalty-very-low-vasseur/

Ferrari team principal Frederic Vasseur is convinced Red Bull’s penalty for breaching the cost cap last year was too light.

- Bez planova za B-specifikaciju bolida:

https://www.racefans.net/2023/04/10/ferrari-will-bring-updates-earlier-but-has-no-plans-for-b-spec-car/

Ferrari is striving to bring updates for its SF-23 earlier than planned following its disappointing start to the new season.

The team which finished runners-up to Red Bull last year is languishing in fourth in the standings after three races, almost 100 points behind the reigning champions.

Rivals Mercedes, who also began the season far off Red Bull’s pace, have responded by committing to an extensive overhaul of their car. However Ferrari team principal Frederic Vasseur said they intend to persist with the original development direction.

“It’s not a ‘B car’,” he told media including RaceFans. “We won’t come with something completely different. We will continue to update this one and try to update massively.”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

https://www.racefans.net/2023/05/11/a-sign-the-upgrades-worked-ferrari-see-an-upside-to-leclercs-miami-crashes/

Charles Leclerc lies a distant seventh in the standings, and his Miami Grand Prix qualifying crash was his third in the space of eight days.

But Ferrari are taking encouragement from the fact he now feels able to push their car to – and beyond – its limits.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...