F1 sezona 2023, predstavljanja bolida i predsezonski testovi

Radoye

- Za sada su premijere bolida najavili:

Has - 31. januar (samo nove boje, ne i ovogodisnji bolid)

Red Bul - 3. februar  (samo nove boje, ne i ovogodisnji bolid)

Vilijams - 6. februar (samo nove boje, ne i ovogodisnji bolid)

Alfa Romeo - 7. februar

Alfa Tauri - 11. februar

Aston Martin - 13. februar

Meklaren - 13. februar

Ferari - 14. februar

Mercedes - 15. februar (digitalno predstavljanje bolida)

Alpin - 16. februar

- Promene pravila:

Bolidi ce biti podignuti za 15mm  u odnosu na 2022, da se spreci poskakivanje

Rolbar iza glave vozaca ce morati biti zaobljen da se izbegne zabadanje u podlogu - reakcija na udes Zoua
Retrovizori ce morati biti veci nego do sada

Na dve trke sezone testirace se predlog novih pravila o gumama - 11 setova za vikend umesto dosadasnjih 13 i obavezna voznja na tvrdima u Q1, srednjima u Q2 i mekim u Q1 (naravno u slucaju da ne pada kisa)

- Datum testova:

Samo jedan test od 3 dana u Bahreinu, od 23-25 februara. Start trkacke sezone na istom mestu nedelju dana kasnije.

Nije mi bas najjasniji rezon da sezona pocne odmah nakon testova bez da timovi imaju vremena da primene ono sto su naucili testirajuci al' ajd'. I vecih smo gluposti videli, a ako ovo bude najveca glupost do kraja sezone - a nece - onda smo jos i dobri...

Edited by Radoye
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

-
Na dve trke sezone testirace se predlog novih pravila o gumama - 11 setova za vikend umesto dosadasnjih 13 i obavezna voznja na tvrdima u Q1, srednjima u Q2 i mekim u Q1 (naravno u slucaju da ne pada kisa)

Pišam im se u F1. Ajde vise dajte svima isto i ubite F1 konacno

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

https://racer.com/2023/01/11/williams-to-reveal-2023-livery-on-february-6/

Williams has announced the earliest launch event of 2023 so far, with its new livery to be unveiled on February 6.

The team is currently without a team principal or technical director following the departures of Jost Capito and FX Demaison respectively towards the end of last year, but has a date in place for what is described as a “season launch.”

• Love 1

https://www.racefans.net/2023/01/12/mercedes-reveal-february-15th-launch-date-for-w14/

Mercedes’ F1 W14 car, which it will race in the 2023 Formula 1 season, is to be launched on Wednesday 15th February during a live digital event.

The team announced that their new car will be launched through a live stream broadcast across the team’s social media channels.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, djura.net said:

dal' je moguce da su testiranja toliko skupa, pa su ih ovako 'sasekli'?

Skupoca je samo jedan aspekt, drugi je to da organizatori traze sou, racunica je da ako timovi nemaju prilike da do kraja upoznaju i "otkljucaju" bolide pre pocetka sezone da ce to da vodi ka nepredvidljivijim trkama. Sve za novopridoslu Netflix publiku.

• Like 2

https://www.racefans.net/2023/01/25/haas-to-reveal-their-new-livery-for-2023-next-week/

Haas has become the final team to announced their launch plans for the 2023 F1 season.

The team will present the livery for their new car on January 31st. They are yet to confirm when they will present their new VF-23 chassis, though it is expected to run for the first time in pre-season testing at Bahrain International Circuit from February 23rd.

U ostalim vestima, Mercedes ce da testira za Pireli sa proslogodisnjim bolidima a Ferari trenira vozace u bolidu od pre dve godine:

Mercedes will call upon their race drivers Lewis Hamilton and George Russell for their two Pirelli tyre tests in February.

All teams are invited through the year to conduct development tests for Pirelli using the previous season’s cars, and most of the tests focused on the 2023-spec tyres will be done before the season starts.

Mercedes will be trialling slick tyres on 1st-2nd February at Paul Ricard with Hamilton and Russell, before AlphaTauri then do two days on grooved tyres for wet conditions in the two days after that.

On 7th-8th February, the Mercedes drivers return to action to do further slick tyre testing at Jerez alongside Aston Martin and their race drivers. While other teams have done private testing with older cars, the Pirelli development days will mark Hamilton and Russell’s first on-track outings of 2023.

Ferrari meanwhile have already been out on track at their own Fiorano test circuit, with Robert Shwartzman in the car yesterday and Carlos Sainz Jnr driving today.

The SF21 car from 2021 was chosen for the test, which is a staple of Ferrari’s pre-season preparations to get drivers ready to the physical challenges of an F1 car again. Shwartzman was driving as he has been promoted to being one of the team’s reserve drivers this year, and had most of his running take place in the rain and therefore only completed 87 laps over the whole day.

Observing the test, and integrating themselves into the test team, were Ferrari juniors Arthur Leclerc, Maya Weug and Aurelia Nobels.

Pregled najavljenih predstavljanja bolida:

https://www.racefans.net/2023/01/31/rb18-clones-fake-launches-what-to-look-for-as-f1-launch-season-starts-today/

- u ostalim vestima:

The “new car” Red Bull will present at its launch event on Friday will not be its RB19 chassis but a presentation of its livery for the 2023 F1 season, RaceFans understands.

However rumours are growing the world championship will announce a tie-up with Ford. The American motoring giant’s long history in Formula 1 ended in 2004, when it sold its Jaguar team to Red Bull and withdrew as an engine supplied to Jordan.

According to The Mirror, a deal between Red Bull and Ford is expected, with a possible announcement coming during the team’s launch event.

Edited by Radoye

On 2/5/2023 at 9:08 AM, lemiwilli said:

Znači polako se zagrevamo..., dal je moguće da sa ovoliko godina ja se radujem svakoj sezoni F1 kao i prethodnim. Znači da "terapija" na mene ne deluje 🙂

Ima li ko kakva predviđanja već sad?

Da če biti borba između Mercedesa i RedBulla, a Ferrari dok ne dovede top šefa tima, nema od toga selameta. Permisivci u F1 su no-go.