US Open 2021

Darth Steva

ja negde procitah da je Venus zapravo bila upala u glavni zreb (i oslobodila WC) jer se Flipkens prethodnno povukla.

U svakom slucaju vec joj je "polako" vreme za penziju, pa nek igra seniorski tur ako vec ne moze bez meceva.

12 hours ago, alcesta said:

Bravo za Milojevića :classic_tongue:

A dobro je i što je Venus oslobodila mesto nekoj mlađoj, koliko god bile opravdane te pozivnice na staru slavu.

Milojevic bolje da menja zanimanje, da bude neki vrhunski tenis lerer i da ga Nole ubaci u svoju akademiju, pa da zajedno sa Viktorom prave rsum ............................................ 😂

• Ha-ha 1

https://www.espn.com/tennis/story/_/id/32084875/us-open-require-spectators-wear-masks-show-proof-vaccination

Spectators will not be required to wear masks or show proof of their vaccination status to attend matches at the US Open when the tennis tournament returns at full capacity next week, one year after all fans were banned from the event because of the coronavirus pandemic.

"The goal is not to prevent all cases of COVID. The goal, really, is to be certain that we don't have an outbreak of COVID that's going to be unusual or that we would regret," Dr. Brian Hainline, a U.S. Tennis Association first vice president and member of its medical advisory group, said on a conference call with reporters on Wednesday. "We're still relying on the goodwill of people. The unvaccinated -- although it's not going to be enforced -- they really should be wearing masks. I expect many vaccinated individuals are going to be wearing masks, as well."

Good luck with that :classic_rolleyes:

hvala bogu 

Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova

Miracle happened, I got my visa Thanks for all supportive messages, it was a very stressful time and it’s a shame athletes still have to deal with this nonsense. Anyway, this off-court battle is over and I’m finally on my way to New York #USOpen

@jaybee10s

thank you

• Like 2

Viđali smo, naročito zadnjih godina, da žreb ne znači ama baš ništa i kako lako može da se očisti..

Meda je apsolutni favorit za finale a sad već ima iskustvo igranja finala..

Zverev je u ekstra formi i sad je pitanje koliko će ponovo otvorena priča sa Oljom uticati na njega...

Cici...ne znam, ne mogu sebe da nateram nikako da imam bilo kakve simpatije za njega, naprotiv...

:bravo::bravo::bravo:f_NovakDay1.thumb.jpg.3a3ccced1f564f0a16f2cfd790d3dbea.jpg

Agut se raspada ove godine ali nadam se da može da se pokupi dovoljno da dobije Kirgiosa, pa posle kako hoće.

Mari potrefio Cipija, a ima izgleda problema s kondicijom i na dva dobijena, ne znam ni koliko mu je pametno u tom stanju da igra slem, ali bar neće imati kad da se premori.

Naomi Osaka on the French Open controversy "I feel like there's a lot of things that I did wrong in that moment...Of course, I don't feel the same situation will happen again. But I would say maybe...think through a bit more...I didn't know how big of a deal would become."

@DanWolken

·

8m

Alexander Zverev: "I've always said that the allegations and everything has been said is untrue and the courts confirmed that so there’s nothing else to say from my side." (I do not know what court he's talking about, I haven't seen any documentation of what any court has said)

ovo postaje sve vece  sranje ..... ne zna se ko gde bije 

E90aMm2WEAQOLwW?format=jpg&name=large

Ja i dalje ne znam šta je tu istina, ali volela bih da Rotenberg dobije po ušima makar jednom kad je već nekažnjeno tolike ljude maltretirao sve ovo vreme. Nadam se da će ga ovi advokati pritegnuti dobro. Trebalo je odavno neko da ga tuži.