Roland Garros 2021

Милица

Nije mi jasno po kom kriterijumu Ivana Jorovic igra ovde godine u glavnom zrebu RG? Ona na listi nije medju prvih 200, a koliko ja znam, nije igrala kvalifikacije.

Cicipasov put do polufinala i finala trenutno izgleda kao realnost, ali ipak treba biti oprezan .......................

Edited by jevrem69

48 minutes ago, stray_cat said:

Šta će se desi ako Osaka bojkotuje novinare i posle drugog meča?

Ima li neki redosled kazni?

ovo je komentar GS-ova:

We have advised Naomi Osaka that should she continue to ignore her media obligations during the tournament, she would be exposing herself to possible further Code of Conduct infringement consequences. As might be expected, repeat violations attract tougher sanctions including default from the tournament (Code of Conduct article III T.) and the trigger of a major offence investigation that could lead to more substantial fines and future Grand Slam suspensions (Code of Conduct article IV A.3.).

pretpostavljam da sledeca kazna ne bi ponovo bila 15000$, vec da bi to sad islo u narednu, visu kategoriju kazni (nesto mi se cini da je tu moguce da kazna bude i do 200000$, mada mozda je to iz ATP rulebook), posle cega bi onda sledila diskvalifikacija s RG, a ako nastavi tako i na Wimbldonu onda bi mogla da usledi i kazna zabrane igranja GS-va neko vreme.

Kirios je za svoje ponasanje u SInsinatiju dobio neku kao uslovnu kaznu od 6 meseci od ATP, ali je to bilo tako formulisano da ga na kraju nije ni pogadjalo (u stilu: kaznjavaju ga narednih 6 mesec koje on i onako nije igrao zbog povrede ili slicno, a u to je bio ukljucen i period AO, koji nije pod ATP jurisdikcijom).

Evo: https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/aug/15/nick-kyrgios-in-hot-water-again-after-latest-clash-with-umpire-in-cincinnati

Nick Kyrgios’s feud with umpire Fergus Murphy boiled over during an explosive outing at the Cincinnati Masters that left the Australian player $AU167,000 lighter in the pocket and facing a possible suspension from the ATP.

The latest fines included five charges of unsportsmanlike conduct totalling $US85,000, $US20,000 for verbal abuse, $US5,000 for audible obscenity and $US3,000 for leaving the court.

“The ATP is looking further into what happened during and immediately after the match to see if additional action is warranted under the player major offence section of the code,” the ATP said. “That could result in an additional fine and/or suspension.”

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-08-28/nick-kyrgios-labels-atp-pretty-corrupt-at-us-open/11457236

US Open officials had given Kyrgios the green light to play the final major of the year despite the ATP continuing to weigh up whether or not the temperamental talent should be suspended for his latest outburst in Cincinnati.

The ATP offered no timeline around when it would make any decision on Kyrgios's fate when quizzed on the eve of the Open, which started on Monday.

evo je i konacna odluka ATP: https://www.atptour.com/en/news/atp-concludes-kyrgios-investigation-september-2019

vecali vise od mesec dana (pri cemu je imao dozvolu da igra USO), a na kraju dali uslovnu kaznu.

Fonjini je takodje imao neku vecu kaznu na USO:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/tennis/41586968

Fabio Fognini has been fined $96,000 (£72,806) and given a suspended Grand Slam ban after verbally abusing an umpire at the US Open in September.

The Italian used insulting language towards Louise Engzell in his first-round defeat by Stefano Travaglia.

The 30-year-old world number 28 was initially fined $24,000 (£18,000) and suspended from the US Open.

If he does not commit another offence in the next two Grand Slam seasons, his punishment will be reduced.

The Grand Slam Board found Fognini committed a major offence of aggravated behaviour and conduct contrary to the integrity of the game.

In a statement it said: "Fognini accepts and will not appeal this decision and he has expressed remorse for his admitted misconduct. He has confidence that he will meet the conditions necessary to reduce his financial penalty and to lift his Grand Slam tournament suspensions in the future."

Fognini's fine will be halved and he will not be banned from the US Open and another Grand Slam if he does not commit another offence within the specified time period.

• Thanks 1

Bertens gubi s 0:5! :classic_ohmy:  Jeste Hercog ozbiljna tensierka a Bertens bila povredjena, ali ovo je katastrofa.

Sinner razbija PHH-a.

I sad Sinner gubi u 2. setu :lol_2:  Bolje da ne komentarisem.

Edited by wwww

Kako mislis "dosadilo mu"? :classic_huh:
Ima dva poraza na sljaci,od kojih nijedan nije blamantan. Cak i da ga Nadal razbije,ni to nije sramota.

Ali ovakva partija protiv Erbera vec jeste. Erber se u poslednje vreme jedva kvalifikuje za ozbiljnog igraca u singlu.

Edited by Crni Bombarder