Izvan i iza turnira

wwww

malo istorije (za ove koji ne prate tenis dugo ili redovno) :

Nadal: "On the whole circuit, there is no one like you. Listen to me, I'm going to tell you one thing, I'm going to ask that you never referee me again because I can't take it anymore. you. Seriously, I can't take it anymore."

Nadal-shorts-223x300.png

ne mogu da nadjem video s prethodne promene strana.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/rafael-nadal-he-make-me-change-my-shorts-in-front-of-7000-people/

https://www.wsj.com/articles/how-shorts-caused-umpire-to-be-on-nadals-banned-list-1432689060

“I think is better for both of us if we are not in court at the same time for a while after what happened in Rio de Janeiro,” Nadal said. “That’s it. No problem with him personally.”

Nadal lodged the request with the ATP and Bernardes hasn't been on court with him since. Bernardes holds the highest available certification for international chair umpires—the gold badge, which is awarded “following a review of their work rate and performance,” according to the International Tennis Federation.

In his press conference at the Australian Open 2019, Rafael Nadal revealed his problems with the chair umpire Carlos Bernardes. “I never had problems, being honest”, said Rafael Nadal. “I had some issues, I mean, long-term problems”, he continued. “I consider myself a very relaxed guy on court. As everybody knows, I had an issue with Carlos in Rio”, said Rafael Nadal.

“But for me is not about one thing or another thing that can happen on the match, everybody can have mistakes”, continued the Spaniard. “For me, the only reason why during a small period of time I request that if I cannot have him on the chair was because, in my opinion, that day in Rio de Janeiro, he didn’t respect me”, said Rafael Nadal recalling the match that had a lot of drama in it. “That is all. He make me change my shorts in front of 7000 people. Sorry, I don’t believe that’s nice. That’s all”, said Rafael Nadal.

Apart from that Nadal said he had no problems with Carlos over the other calls that he made. “If he’s pushing me with the time, making a negative call, that’s part of the business. Everybody have mistakes. I have mistakes. I am wrong sometimes. Under pressure, I can do sometimes things that being relaxed you will not. But that’s all. I only had that issue”, said Rafael Nadal.

However, Nadal says that the both of them have put the incident behind them, and have moved on. He said that he would have no problems with him if he officiates him in the upcoming Australian Open. “Being honest, I respect him a lot. I think he’s one of the best umpires that we had for a long time”, said Rafael Nadal. “But that day was a mistake. He had time to think about it, that’s all. He did something that in my personal opinion was not respecting me, but that’s all”, he added.

uvek je neko drugi kriv, nikada Nadal. Danas Denis, prosli put Bernardes...

https://www.tennisnet.com/news/french-open-die-nadal-affare-oder-wie-ich-mir-meine-schiedsrichter-aussuche-31478

Die Nadal-Affäre oder wie ich mir meine Schiedsrichter aussuche

The Nadal affair or how I choose my referees

Edited by wwww

https://www.tennisnet.com/news/atp-doha-nadals-hose-und-die-folgen-die-erstaunliche-schiedsrichter-affare-65550

Wohin man auch blickte, Nadal erntete nur Kopfschütteln, ob von Novak Djokovic , ob von Roger Federer , ob von Stan Wawrinka . "Jeder hat mal seine Schwierigkeiten mit dem Schiedsrichter. Aber deshalb käme ich nicht auf die Idee, ihn von meinen Matches ausschließen zu lassen", sagte Djokovic. Federer fragte sich schlicht: "Wo soll das anfangen und aufhören? Viele Sachen gefallen uns nicht. Aber das gehört zu unserem Beruf." Und Wawrinka lenkte den Blick auf einen anderen erwähnenswerten Aspekt: "Würde sich das, was ‚Rafa' da gemacht hat, auch die Nummer 80 der Weltrangliste trauen? Und was würde man einem Spieler sagen, der mit einer Bitte käme, einen bestimmten Schiedsrichter von sich fernzuhalten?"

Wherever you looked, Nadal only got a shake of the head, whether from Novak Djokovic, whether from Roger Federer, whether from Stan Wawrinka. "Everyone has their difficulties with the referee. But that's why I wouldn't think of excluding him from my matches," said Djokovic. Federer simply asked himself: "Where should that start and end? We don't like many things. But that's part of our job." And Wawrinka drew attention to another aspect worth mentioning: "Would what 'Rafa' did there also dare the number 80 in the world rankings? And what would you say to a player who came with a request, a certain referee from to stay away?"

http://www.tennisnow.com/Blogs/NET-POSTS/July-2018-(1)/Nadal-Disrespect-Root-of-Bad-Blood-with-Bernardes.aspx

The Brazilian umpire was in the chair as Nadal swept Mikhail Kukukshkin, 6-4, 6-3, 6-4, today to charge into a Wimbledon third-round match with Aussie Alex de Minaur.

Bernardes hit Nadal with a time violation before the match began for taking too long between the end of the warm-up and start of the opening game.

The two-time Wimbledon winner conceded the violation was warranted.

"Yeah, I was slow enough to receive a time violation. Yeah, I accepted," Nadal said. "That's all. I think I was very quick during the match. Between sets I needed that time to change all these stuff because was a very humid day, that's all. He could avoid, but he decided to make it, and I accept because, yeah, I was slow."

The 17-time Grand Slam champion's bad blood with Bernardes dates back to his 2015 Rio loss to Fabio Fognini, when the Italian snapped Nadal's 52-match winning streak in clay semifinals with a 1-6, 6-2, 7-5 victory at the Rio Open.

A frustrated Nadal suffered a wardrobe malfunction in that match when Bernardes declined the Spaniard's request to leave the court to change his sweat-soaked shorts. Nadal wound up covering himself with towels to change his shorts, which he initially put on backwards.

Nadal said the disrespect he felt from Bernardes created the rift.

"Is something that happened in the past," Nadal told the media at Wimbledon. "[It] is about what happened in Rio de Janeiro a couple years ago. For me personally was [disrespectful]. Not because of time violation. I can understand the time violations.

"I can't understand when I was wrong, I make a mistake, I put my shorts the other way. You cannot force me to change my shorts in front of everybody, you know. For me, that's not respectful. That was, one second, because I feel the pressure. We finish the match, so I don't need that."

Addressing reports he requested Bernardes not be assigned to his matches after the Rio wardrobe snafu, the 11-time Roland Garros champion insists he's never asked to exclude Bernardes from his matches. Nadal admits he has asked if another umpire was available instead of Bernardes.

"No problem with the umpire. I am nobody to say, I don't want him on my court," Nadal said. "I just can ask if I believe that somebody's not doing the things fair with me or was not respectful for me, I just can ask if is possible to have another umpire. I can't say, I don't want this umpire. I say, If is possible, I prefer another umpire on my court."

The reigning US Open champion said he has not complained about receiving repeated time violation warnings from the Brazilian chair umpire and is trying to speed up his pace of play.

"[It] Is not about the time. Is not about this kind of stuff," Nadal said. "Is about the problem that I had with him in the past. It's about that bad moment. That's all. No problems with him. I respect when I am slow, accept the warnings. I do my best to be quick."

a evo kako je jedna zena podnela to sto je morala da na terenu presvuce sorts:

a nju su zvali drama queen...

ili kako je Alize obrnula majicu:

naravno, morali su Novaka da uvuku u celu pricu :classic_rolleyes::twak:

Edited by wwww

Sebastián Torok

1hHORAS DECISIVAS.

@delpotrojuan

está decidido a reaparecer en el #tenis durante el ATP de #BuenosAires, pero todavía sufre por la rodilla y en estas horas bajó la intensidad y tuvo que infiltrarse. El informe, en

@LANACION

: https://lanacion.com.ar/deportes/tenis/del-potro-y-el-atp-de-buenos-aires-en-horas-decisivas-esta-convencido-de-la-vuelta-pero-todavia-nid27012022/…

FKIC6sMWUAQL4vw?format=jpg&name=small

Translate kaze ovo:

DECISIVE HOURS.

@delpotrojuan

is determined to reappear in #tenis during the ATP of #BuenosAires , but he still suffers from his knee and in these hours he lowered the intensity and had to infiltrate.

• Thanks 1

Da, sad sam i ja našla, izgleda opet koleno :classic_sad:

Meni ovako laički deluje da je njemu operacija uspela, kad bi hteo da se odrekne profesionalnog sporta, možda bi i mogao da se bavi nečim rekreativnim i da živi relativno normalno bez bolova, ali on non stop to čačka jer povećava intenzitet u tim pripremama za povratak i onda se svaki put ovako završi :classic_sad:

Još ako je stvarno ostao bez para u tim propalim investicijama, baš gadno.

Dal verujete da sam ja navijao za Janinu Vikmajer? 😁 Naravno Ana na prvom mestu, al što sam gotivio Janinu, pitaj Boga. Sećam se meč na Vimbldonu, treba da igra protiv Kvitove.. ja otišao do kladionice i stavljam 1000 dinara da uzima prvi set, baš sam nešto utripovao, što da ne. Ulazim u kuću, palim tv, gotov prvi set, 6:0 za Kvitovu za 17 minuta 😂 Reko, alal vera srećo, zajebala si i Bernarda Tomića 

• Like 1
  • Ha-ha 4

na nemackom ES ide sad lista emocionalnih pozdrava na mrezi, pa poredajli ovako:

5. Serena tesi jednu igracicu, sad se ne secam tacno koju (mislim da je bila neka mlada Ruskinja/Kazahstanka/koja god iz "istocnog bloka")

4. Delpo se pozdravlja s (mislim) Nishiokom

3. Nadal i Tim

2. Novak i Delpo u finalu USO (sve s onim momentom kad Novak prilazi Delpu na klupi uoci same ceremonije)

i

1. pozdrav Karlovica i Dudi Sele na mrezi, kad Sela donosi stolicu da se pozdrave

:classic_biggrin:

hug-600x450-1.jpg

• Ha-ha 3