ATP turniri 250&500

zoe Bg

On je u oktobru 2020 imao coronu, pa se (cini mi se) oporavljanje nesto bilo oduzilo. Potom je u Halleu prosle godine povredio clanak i od tad nikako da se vrati.

He said he was suffering from a micro-dislocation in his ankle, coupled with a ligament strain.

• Thanks 1

Ja sam jednom izvrnula članak i ligamenti su mi se nešto umrsili i nikako da se to sredi skoro godinu dana, otok je spao ali sam imala problema s čučnjevima i naglim pokretima. Na kraju sam otišla kod kostolomca, zavrnuo mi nogu i posle kao nova. Uvek me je nerviralo što takve povrede kod nas ne možeš da središ kod regularnih lekara, ali čovek bi pomislio da top sportisti imaju pristup najboljim uslovima...

WTF?!?!?!?

:twak::twak: od kad je to zabranjeno nositi kacket tokom prezentacije trofeja?  :classic_blink:

FLump_hWQAc5ViV?format=jpg&name=medium

london-united-kingdom-us-andy-roddick-hoandy-roddick.jpg

dbfab810-0001-0005-0000-000000223736_w28

bite-cup-acapulco.jpg?resize=730,531&ssl

np_file_98369.jpeg4000.jpg?width=465&quality=45&auto=forma

(doduse, ovo nije ATP)

par komentara:

- there are endless business opportunities to make money 👏

- I can’t 😂😂😂 tennis court = church 😂

- Seriously…they best tell Ash Barty then she never takes her hat off. Bloody ridiculous.

- Sounds like a warning to " do what we say" or else.

- The ATP has many important issues that need to be addressed but yet they went out of their way to find the time to issue a Fine/Code Violation to Reilly Opelka for wearing his hat during his Trophy Presentation👎 You just can't make this stuff up, WTF!

- That infraction could cost you a visa to Australia next year, you may be perceived as someone who encourage kids to use hats in ceremonies. Bad influence! 😂

-  They rip off players' money at any chance but they are silent when players need them to stand up.

- And moreover, you were not wearing trousers. You got off lightly

- Did Agassi ever take his hat off? :wicked:

- damn you're a danger to society reilly...

- You should be going to prison, Opelka

- Next time please put some suit on, okay? You just look ugly when receiving the prize.

Edited by wwww