WTA

zoe Bg

• 3 weeks later...

Mislila sam da ću navijati za Radukanu večeras, nisam još ni gledala kako igra...

Videla sam par fotki i podsjetila me na Anu....

Ana je mis Univerzum za ovu...

I ipak ću navijati za Sakari, jer mi ovaj kolektivni orgazam na Britanku JAKO guli živce...:classic_happy:

Edited by Helena

neki kazu da je to zbog nadmorske visine (gotovo 1600m), a neki komentarisu da je zbog bezbednosnih razloga (bande, karteli i ostalo).

prevod iz teksta:

But the coach of the world No.1 told Reuters on Wednesday that his player was not sure whether to travel to Mexico. “We just found out that it's in Mexico, 1,500 meters above sea level, and they are using pressure-free balls there,” said Craig Tyzzer. The unpressurized bullets fly. This is a ball which, if used under normal conditions, does not bounce. It’s not the best advertisement for the best players in the world to play in conditions they’ve never experienced before. Unfamiliar conditions, a country they've never played in, I think it's just ridiculous. As a spectacle, it's just scary. "

It’s not easy for us to go and play this tournament in Mexico and then come back to Australia with two weeks of mandatory quarantine to go. Your summer (the offseason in Australia, note) is kind of ruined. We're going to have to sit down and think a bit. "

e pa cvrc, 2 sedmice karantina ce sve njene koleginice i kolege morati da odrade pred AO, a radili su i ove godine, dok ona nije.

• Like 1

znaci WTA juri novac, briga ih za igracice. Rekla bih da je i njima potrebna neka nezavisna organizacija da se brine o interesima teniserki. :smiley33:

Tyzzer says not only will Barty be seriously compromising her Australian Open preparations if she contests the 2021 edition ending on November 15 before spending two weeks in quarantine at home back in Australia, the prospect of competing at altitude is also hardly enticing.

a njene koleginice nece ugroziti pripremu za AO? :classic_blink:

"In conditions they've never played, in a country they don't play and at altitude, I just feel it's ridiculous.

ovo jeste bezobrazno i ksenofobno.

Barty is currently enjoying a well-earned holiday in the UK, where the keen golfer and four marker walked the fairways at the weekend watching fellow Queenslander Adam Scott at the European PGA Championship.

Barty famously banked the richest cheque in men's or women's tennis history - $US4.42 million - for winning the WTA Finals two years ago in Shenzhen, in the same month that the first coronavirus case was discovered in Wuhan.

The official presentation of the WTA Finals currently going on in Guadalajara without any of the WTA leadership -- neither Steve Simon nor Micky Lawler are there. Because why would they, indeed?

WTA guy claims the players reacted to the idea of YEC in Guadalajara with 'unanimous YES.'

They did not reveal prize money for Guadalajara during the presentation. I wonder if they will be asked about it by journos on site.

Nope.

Edited by wwww

Vidim Skocko dala izjavu povodom Radukanu i Lejle otprilike - nije isto igrati kad igras bez ikakvog opterecenja i nemas sta da izgubis i kad igras a vec imas osvojena 4 slema i zaradjujes 55 miliona dolara godisnje, naravno misli na Osaku. Po njoj vrlo ce biti interesantno videti sta ce sa njima biti u buducnosti, ne kaze eksplicitno ali da se nazreti da misli da kasnije nista vise nece uraditi

https://www.welovetennis.fr/wta/bartoli-cest-une-chose-de-jouer-quand-vous-navez-absolument-rien-a-perdre-cen-est-une-autre-quand-vous-avez-quatre-grands-chelems-et-que-vous-gagnez-55-millions-de-dollars-par-an

Gledala sam juce zadnji set meča izmedju Martincove i Pavlicenkove, razbila ju je Martincova! Sta je sve pogadjala, kakve paralele s obe strane, pa skracene dijagonale, servis momacki, ali evo je danas izgubila od Sakari. Prosla magija... Inace Martincova ima one neke cudne tetovaze na ruci, potrazim je na Google da malo bolje pogledam, au sta tu sve ima :classic_blink:

tq46PbX.jpg

Spoiler

L5KIPJe.jpg

zna li neko zasto Nina Stojanovic nije igrala ni na jednom turniru posle OI (sem US Opena) i zasto je tako pala na listi? Od nasih se Aleksandra jedina nesto koprca, a ne vidim da i Olga trenutno nesto igra ................... mozda se spremaju za IW ............................