NBA 2019/2020 - North remembers

Squabbit

Titula  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Titula

Nije isto imati 10 kg vise misicne mase ili sala. To se veoma odrazava na sut. Svi recimo zaboravljaju kakva je fizicka masina bio Grifin i koliko je on splasnuo da bi mogao imati pristojan sut. 

Janis recimo nikad nece imati dobar sut, covek se fokusirao samo na fiziku i to je to. 

Donovan Mitchell, Carmelo Anthony, Dwight Howard and others spoke out about possibly sitting out due to social/COVID-19 issues, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.

Mitchell had tested positive for COVID-19 back in March, so his opinion is certainly noteworthy. Player salary is likely a huge part of the decision for players to go into the Orlando bubble, and some of the highly-paid stars may be more likely to sit out. There should be more details on which players could sit out in the coming weeks.

3 hours ago, Drakaris said:

Smara ravnozemljas. Nije relevantan za ovu sezonu i njega boli uvo. Kad nesto bude rekao Bron, Kavaj ili Janis, e onda to ima tezinu.

Kawhi i Janis mozda ali za Lebrona ne vjerujem, njemu je ovo najbolja prilika da se domogne jos jedne titule. Mozda i grijesim.

ovo je meni licno zanimljivija i vaznija vest

Several of the NBA's best young players have reportedly discussed asking the league to finance insurance policies to protect them against long-term or career-threatening injuries when the season resumes in Orlando. 

Per ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski, Bam Adebayo (Miami Heat), De'Aaron Fox (Sacramento Kings), Kyle Kuzma (Los Angeles Lakers), Donovan Mitchell (Utah Jazz) and Jayson Tatum (Boston Celtics) held a call to discuss the matter with NBPA executive director Michele Roberts and senior counsel Ron Klempner on Friday. 

There are "intensified concerns" about the increased potential for injury following a long layoff and rushed training camp leading into regular-season games, which Wojnarowski has reported are tentatively scheduled to start July 30. 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2896063-report-young-nba-stars-discussing-insurance-policies-as-protection-vs-injuries

• nlavrnja featured and unfeatured this topic