NBA 2022/23 b2b ili problemi u raju?

Miki28 Teoljub

PGs brani dobro, SGs su preveliki u nba za njega, pa negde bude korektan a negde los @LordOfTerror

ja sam zagovarao opciju da se ne kupuje brunson, vec da se promovise quickley u djenerala a da rose i deuce mcbride uzmu ostatke minuta, pogotovo jer je deuce odlican defanzivac, pa bi imao 2x ofanzivno dobra pleja, dva defanzivno i jednog 2way. ali avaj, nema ko da cuje.

Much has been made of the perceived trade stalemate between the Indiana Pacers and Los Angeles Lakers, but the Los Angeles Clippers may yet change the conversation entirely.

According to multiple sources, the Clippers have discussed targeting Myles Turner in the market.

The Clippers are believed to be shopping some of their excess wing depth and are less likely to move a ball-handling guard like Reggie Jackson or John Wall. Team governor Steve Ballmer has shown a willingness to pay luxury taxes—the need to pay Turner after the season wouldn't be a deterrent for L.A.

The Clippers (8-6) are looking for a replacement for Isaiah Hartenstein, who left as a free agent for the New York Knicks. The Pacers have one of the top available big men, provided they commit to a direction for the 2022-23 season.

gde mi je onaj post gde sam spominjao turnera u clipperse :chemistry:

bio bi odlican back-up

Da, ali Kingsi su ozbiljna trpačka ekipa. Potrebna je opasna odbrana da se ne primi 120+ od Sakramenta. Ne zezam se.

Noćas imamo pravi, ozbiljan test sa Suncima... Mogao bi biti dobar basket, obe ekipe su blago rečeno ispod (mojih) očekivanja za sada.

Edited by freethrow
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Don Radonja said:

Brooklyn je opet doziveo fejl kao kad su doveli Garneta i Pol Pirsa.

nema tu baš sličnosti, osim eventualno u očekivanjima (koja su sa matorim pierceom i garnettom bila nerealna, al' ajde)

što kaže fritrou, kingsi su zajebana ekipa kada ide šut; s'obzirom da sam gledao netse protiv clippersa u nedelju, gde je prva 5orka igrala fantastičnu odbranu a druga 5orka korektnu, ne bih tek tako sudio šta se tu desilo. možda je neko gledao da nam ispriča

Perhaps it’s early to call it, but the initial burst of energy, joy, and I-don’t-give-one attitude the team tapped into immediately after the onset of the Kyrie Irving and Ime Udoka sagas has faded. Opposing defenses have largely figured out how to make Kevin Durant’s life miserable with physical play and double teams, and Brooklyn’s role players (everybody besides KD) haven’t been able to cash in.

uskoro im se vraća irving, plus treba videti i kako će tj warren izgledati, koji doduše nije igrao 2 godine ali nikad se ne zna.

Koliko je ovaj KD nesrećan lik, jebote ne znam ni šta da osećam. Kada čitaš intevju, a pritom znaš da je igrao za najjače i najorganizovanije Warriorse ikada i sada ovo kukanje. Nevereovatno nesrećan lik.

Look at our starting lineup. Edmond Sumner, Royce O’Neale, Joe Harris, [Nic] Claxton and me. It’s not disrespect, but what are you expecting from that group?

A posebno deo:

"It wasn’t difficult at all to request a trade because it was about ball," Durant told B/R. "I went to them and was like, ‘Yo, I don't like how we are preparing. I don't like shootarounds. I like practices. I need more. I want to work on more s--t. Hold me accountable. Get on my ass in film if that's going to help you get on everybody else’s head. I want to do more closeouts. I want to work on more shell drills at practice.’

Opasan igrač i sjajan napadač, ali tuga realno.

• Like 4