1. Db2

Crni kralj ne može nigde.

Ako se pomeri top ide dama na h8.

Ako se pomeri pešak ide dama na b7

Ako konj ode na d2, pojede ga kralj i otkriva put topu

Ako konj ode na a3... u jbt šta sad... može samo velika rokada! 💡

• Like 1

Jeste, velika rokada je tricky. 

U problemskom šahu postoji pravilo da je rokada uvek moguća osim kad se  može dokazati da nije. Isto tako an pasan nije moguć u problemskom šahu, jedino u slučajevima kada se može van svake sumnje dokazati da je poslednji potez bio pešakom koji će biti uzet an pasan sa sedmog na peti red. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, advokat kuče, tečefon said:

Jeste, velika rokada je tricky.

Haha meni rokada baš nije bila tricky ovde, namučio sam se sa ovim pre toga i taman kad sam mislio da sam ga rešio vidim da

Spoiler

1. Db2 Sa3 2. Kd2 Sb1

I bio sam u fazonu ma daj nemoguće da ovo nije rešenje, i onako očajnom mi u sekundi padne rokada na pamet. 😄

Da ne bude da samo advokat kuče tečefon kači sadržaj...

Svojevremeno sam čitao jednu zanimljivu knjižicu "Seven Deadly Chess Sins", autora Džonatana Rosona, štivo nije u kom slučaju metodološko, ali je vrlo zabavno, čak i ako se preskoče šahovski delovi (pozicije, potezi, problemi itd). U stvari, zato mi je i bilo zanimljivo. :classic_biggrin:

Evo nečega iz prvog poglavlja, "Thinking".

uTLhuwV.jpg

Think about this position.

Spoiler

It's White to play; what comes immediately to mind? (White's e5-pawn? Black's bishop?)

Spoiler

Why are you having those thoughts and not others? (Pattern-recognition? Experience?)

Spoiler

How are you thinking? (Passive absorbtion of whole position? Active search for ideas?)

Spoiler

Where did you begin your thoughts (Assessment? Search for imbalances? Look for tactics?)

Spoiler

When... Only joking; there is no relevant 'when' question.

Spoiler

Just take a few more moments to gather your thoughts, consider what white might do, and then consider this...

Kad otvorite sve spojere, sledi pitanje: šta biste odigrali?

Nastavak u sledećem broju...

Edited by Smrtokapa
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, advokat kuče, tečefon said:

imam tu knjigu 😄

Vidim da te je teško uhvatiti na krivoj nozi, da ne kažem staviti u cugcvang. :classic_smile: Moraću da iskopam nešto opskurno, imam na kompu gomilu nekih nikad neotvorenih pdf-ova, naći će se nešto.

Super knjiga, malo šaha, malo psihologije, malo pitke filozofije, a i vidi se da autor voli to o čemu piše.

Postaviću svakako nastavak sutra, možda nekome bude interesantno.

U međuvremenu, evo jedan video, siguran sam da ga je dosta ljudi već videlo, ali ako, sjajan je:

Ovo je od pre 29 godina, ova dva čoveka su još uvek tu, Ivančuk eno u 3. rundi svetskog kupa, a Anand u top 10 na rang listi (!)

Nastavak od petka. Bila je ova pozicija:

SdFwFZH.jpg

Nastavak partije, sa komentarima:

Spoiler

25. a4!?

This move looks a bit strange but all will be revealed. Were you looking for tactics on the kingside? Perhaps there are ways to make g4 work; maybe play 25.Lh3 hoping for (expecting? anticipating?) 25...g6. But what about 25...Dd7 - then what? If d5 is the only significant permanent weakness, you may need to look for ways to create a second one (the 'principle of two weaknesses': you try to tickle their left rib and they cover, so you go for the right rib and they cover that too, but by then they are so rigidly defensive that you can do whatever you want; if you felt like it you might even punch them on the nose - that would surprise them) - but is f5 really the second soft spot you are looking for?

25...Dd7

Black is unsuspecting and remains so for the next few moves.

XoySeBL.jpg

26. Dd1

Did you think the queen is well placed on h5? Why? Maybe it could be of more use elsewhere...

26...Tc8 27.a5!

Looks like a bit of a lone ranger, but the b-pawn is a little nervous.

27...Tcf8

y9NH8Qo.jpg

28.Da1!!

The lone ranger gets a telegram from his queen, telling him he's not alone. But why the exclamation marks?

28...De7

Just in case he wants to play 29.Da3. I suppose Black's dark squares would look a little weak then.

29.Da3!

JIivcgf.jpg

White's queen is a very considerate lady. Not only did she look after the a-pawn from afar but now also tries to remove Black's most threatening piece. In the process she is working for the rooks, granting them the b-file, which can be used to create new possibilities for the king and bishop as well.

29...Da3:

This looks extremely cooperative but otherwise White's new-found control of the f8 square would create tricks based on g4 and there are also ideas of Dd6 and Dc5 to be considered. Even so, 29...Td8! looks more tenacious, when white may consider 30.Ta1, intending b3.

30.ba3:

17Lj1Jd.jpg

If you look at just the a-pawns you won't see their value. You need to see the a-pawns as part of white's position. You can only make sense of the merits of a pawn structure with reference to the pieces. The a-pawns are not weak, because Black has no means of showing that they are. Black may point to them and say: "Look! Weak pawns; doublead and isolated!" but this is a bit like pointing to the mole on Cidny Crawford's face and saying "Look! Black spot; obvious and protruding!" As with any face, you miss much if you look at the parts as separate from the whole.

30...Td8 31.Tb2 Tc7 32.Tb5

ig7U9RR.jpg

You see, d5 and b7 are vulnerable but the a-pawns are completely safe.

32...Tdd7 33.Kf2!

ZIT6DDx.jpg

Where is he off to?

33...g6 34.Ke3 Kg7 35.Tfb1 Kf7

VGRklXH.jpg

36.Tc5!! Ke7 37.Tbb5 Tc5:

Se4zc9V.jpg

38.dc5:!

The white king is very grateful and the pawns are happy to oblige.

38...Kd8 39.a6!

I've seen weaker pawns.

MfumPpD.jpg

39...Kc8 40.Tb6!! Lg8 41.Tf6 Td8 42.Kd4 ba6: 4.Td6 1-0

Superlative, mind-expanding play from Rozentalis. the idea of exchanging queens (Dg5? - doesn't seem to help as Back takes and may then find counterplay with ...g6 and ...h6 when his king could become active via h6 and g5) and opening the queenside (b3? - OK, we may need to open the queenside because we seem to have reached a dead end on the kingside, but at the moment the weaknesses created on c3 and a3 will be just as significant as those on b7 and d5), the willingness to 'weaken' his queenside pawns (Dh5-d1-where?-to a1... and then?), the timing of the a-pawn pushes (25.a4! - otherwise 25...b5 would short-circuit the plan; 27.a5! - b7 is the target weakness; 39.a6! - just before ...Kc7 plugs the gaps), the involvement of the king (33.Kf2 abd 34.Ke3 - what's it doing there? Heading to f4 and g5? But ...h6 will stop that... 38.dc5:! - aha) and the transformation of static to dynamic advantages (29.Da3!, 36.Tc5!!, 40.Tb6!!) persist in making a profound impression on me, however many times I see this game.

Objašnjenje ideje:

Spoiler

How can we explain how he found these ideas? Perhaps we can't, but this example is a good testing ground for examining the variety of ways that we can approach a position and how much of our thinking is conciously in our control.

I asked Rozentalis to explain how he devised the conception and it is very instructive to hear his account: "I was thinking, how to use my strategic advantage and penetrate into Black's position. Position was closed, so I wanted to open the queenside. that is why I put my queen back to d1. I played a4 to win some space. My first plan was to imply b2-b3. but I decided that could give black good counterplay on the c-file. So I changed my plan and tried to penetrate with my queen. I think that the swap of the queens on a3 was the decisive mistake, as white gained the open b-file. The a-pawns could never be attacked and moreover they could attack the black b-pawn. Black shoul refrain from ...Da3:. However white could try to play further Dc5, or even Dd6. Playing 29.Da3, i had in my mind the game Smyslov-Reshevsky, World Ch, The Hague/Moscow 1948 (26.Dh4!)."

Note that Rozentalis immediately saw the main issue. White has strategic advantages but has to open the position to demonstrate them. If you began by looking for combinational breakthroughs on the kinside, you made it much more difficult for yourself to see the position as a whole. This type of problem, where our mind fixes on something and can't get past it, is very typical of the way we think. We are attracted to something and then it pulls us like a magnet before we can think of something else. The only solution for this is self-control. before you look deeply at one line or idea, ask yourself if there are other features of the position which you should be aware of. This is similar to Kotov's idea of selecting the candidate moves, but it works less formally in most positions and is usually just a question of getting your bearings in the position from the macroscopic perspective, before delving into any micro-lines. This is an aspect of intuition, and I thank Jonathan Grant for verbalizing it in this way.

U nastavku autor daje pomenutu partiju Smislov - Reševski, u kojoj je beli primenio sličnu ideju, ali u drugačijoj poziciji i na drugom kraju ploče.

https://www.chessgames.com/perl/chessgame?gid=1125562

Edited by Smrtokapa

Sad sam video sta je uradio Kajmer, nemam objasnjenja osim da je mislio da je razmena dama zakucan remi sto mu treba. I trebalo je da bude ali opet. Neverovatno mi je da 2700 napravi takav previd u klasicnom, evo vi bolji kazite, mozda ja preterujem.