Izvan i iza turnira

wwww

Australijsko selo gori a baba se ceslja :classic_rolleyes:

https://www.tennisworldusa.org/tennis/news/Roger_Federer/94620/roger-federer-normally-i-don-t-do-that-at-all-if-i-don-t-take-part-/

"I actually thought that I would not follow the sport very much and would be more busy with my children and my rehab. I was surprised that I kept checking results and watching matches. And normally I don't do that at all if I don't take part in a tournament."

Moze li neko da ga podseti da je clan PC :wicked:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

neka mu ovaj biznis makar bude uspesniji od tenisa 

Benoit Paire, who parted ways with Lacoste this offseason, says he's planning on creating (and wearing) his own clothing line this year - "a mix of tennis and lifestyle" The logo? "A cocktail glass" (via

@WeAreTennis

IG)

• Ha-ha 1

Citam sad italijanske hvalospeve o Beretinijevoj prelepoj devojci naturalizovanoj Australijanki, hrvatskog porekla :classic_wacko:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGP9FuFAKMx/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Pa mi pade na pamet dal je Kirios u njegovom delu zreba :classic_rolleyes: mozda mu nesto sapne na mrezi ko onomad Wawrinki :wicked:

Edited by Milica

Born in Saudi Arabia, where he lived until the age of 13, Mmoh has both Irish and Nigerian ancestry. Michael's father Tony Mmoh was also a professional tennis player who represented Nigeria and reached a career-high ranking of 105. His mother was born in Ireland and is also an Australian citizen. Mmoh's parents named him after basketball superstar Michael Jordan.

Michael Mmoh