Izvan i iza turnira

wwww

mislim da je bila i neka teniserka, sad ne mogu da se setim koja i odakle (mozda iz neke juznoamericke zemlje).

plus ima i prica oko Sofie Kenin i njene reakcije za zarazavanje pred USO.

bese neka od skandinavskih zemalja je neko vreme bila suspendovala Moderna vakcinu zbog nekih (prejaih) reakcija, narocito kod mladjih muskaraca. Mozda ima nesto i u genetici pojedinih naroda...

Edited by wwww

i Popyrin i Köpfer upali kao LL i evo ih u 3. kolu. Oni od kojih su izgubili u kvalifikacijama (T Paul i Kecmanovic) vec ispali.

Samo Musetti (3. LL) ispao u 2. kolu. Njega bio izbacio Gaston u kvalifikacijama (a on sad u 3. kolu)

Norrie : "It sounds too difficult for the ATP Finals. I gave my best shot. I'll go to Turin anyway because you have alternates. And then the Davis Cup. I'm not sure if I'll play Stockholm. It depends on (rivals') the results tomorrow. It's been a great season so far, anyway."

The outbreak of COVID-19 in Goondiwindi on Thursday sent a chill down the spine of Brisbane International tennis organisers who are clinging to hope the 2022 event will not be cancelled.

The Brisbane International - an important lead-up each year to the Australian Open and the biggest tennis tournament in Queensland - was cancelled in 2021 because of COVID-19.

ovi u Australiji su definitivno nesposobni da normalizuju zivot: ili je zakljucavanje ili nema nikakvih mera. i onda se cude kako to se virus ponovo prosiri... :smiley33:

od prilike su na nivou vakcinacije kao Francuska (bolji su od Nemacke, UK i USA), imaju manje zarazenih na milion stanovnika od Francuza (bitno manje od Nemacke, Danske, UK, USA) gustina naseljenosti im je mala, ali nisu sposobni da se organizuju, da kazu narodu da se maske nose u guzvi i u zatvorenom, da se provetravaju prostorije. Nista nisu naucili za gotovo 2 godine pandemije! :twak:

He said talks were held with the Queensland government daily and plans changed according to quarantine and national and international border reopenings.

Mr Handley said most professional players were planning to come to Australia for the Australian Open, which begins on January 17 in Melbourne.

The Brisbane International tipped about $10 million into the Brisbane economy a year, Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk told reporters in 2019.

Mr Handley said the health advice - with Queensland having different quarantine guidelines than other states because of Queensland’s lower vaccination levels - could change.

“The government could come out tomorrow and change things. We are ready if they do,” he said.

“We are in constant contact and that is the best that we can do.

It is a challenge, but we’re hopeful because we know how important the event is to Brisbane.”

kakvih morona ima: :twak:

Spoiler

If only #NovakDjokovic stop trying so hard to be Roger, with this love gesture to the crowd,now the kids... come on! He is not Roger, is clearly great the way he is, please go back to your more authentic self... please!

• Ha-ha 2