NBA 2019/2020 - North remembers

Squabbit

Titula  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Titula

I debil je ostavio Plamlija do kraja...kakva jebena debilcina.

Em covek ne moze da preuzme nikog, puca odbrana sa njim i sa Jokicem, ovi furaju small ball em covek u napadu ne moze da porodi kos, jos bacanja sutira ocajno

Maloun kriv za poraz i niko vise, predugo drzao Jokica na klupi, glupe izmene, ocajno vodjena utakmica

https://www.sny.tv/knicks/news/knicks-rj-barretts-godfather-steve-nash-talks-his-progression-in-first-season-in-nba/312474562

Q: What have you thought of Barrett's play so far? 

Nash: "He's shown very much of what I thought he'd show. He's an incredibly talented, well-rounded basketball player. He does a bit of everything. I think he will evolve into a great playmaker because that's a natural ability for him that he doesn't necessarily get to shine in at this stage of his career, and this stage of this team. That's exciting for Knicks fans that he still produces, he's versatile, he can score. He's growing defensively. And for me, he's a natural playmaker and that hasn't been a part of his upside yet that's highlighted. So for the franchise, that's exciting." 

Q: Would you have any advice for him on how to deal with the losing he's experienced this season?

Nash: "The NBA is a different animal. For him to do the best for himself and the franchise, he just needs to keep his head down and work to develop himself. He can't allow losing to deter him from continually pushing to be the best player he can be. And fortunately, that's the type of character and kid he is. And you have to find a way, when you're that competitive, to not allow losing to affect your plan. And as much as that's a challenge for him, he's equipped to do that. So I don't see it as an issue for him. I see that as something that has the potential to spur him on."

Q: You have played with a lot of NBA players. Is there anyone who RJ reminds you of?

Nash: "Who can he develop into? There's a ton of possibilities. I think RJ's physically not fully developed. I think he can improve his quickness off the mark. He's athletic when he gets momentum. But his quickness and dexterity from a standstill position is something that, he's so young, I think will improve. And his shooting has trended, for the last four or five years, up. I think when these things continue to trend up, we're talking about a player that has incredible potential."

Q: What have you thought of how aggressive he's been on the offensive end this season?

Nash: "He's been this way since he was a kid. He's just been aggressive and confident and had the mentality to attack. So in a sense, I'm incredibly impressed. And in a sense, I'm not surprised. Because that's the way he's always been. He believes and he's an incredibly talented young player. The hard thing about the NBA is these guys are so young. How do you contextualize where he's at, at his age? Because at 19, think about how much we changed from 19 to 20 to 21 to 22. We look under a microscope at their development, but the reality is they're continually developing and can be totally different people, let alone players, in six to 12 to 18 months."

• Thanks 1

According to two sources who witnessed the interaction, Joerger told Divac, in a passive-aggressive jest, that he had negotiated an in-season trade with the Mavericks that would finally bring Doncic their way.

Cue the record scratch. As if this topic wasn’t touchy enough already.

Just two months before, Joerger’s public comments about the Kings not drafting Doncic were widely perceived as being critical of the front office.

“I think perhaps there was an idea that there was a ceiling on him,” he had said then. “I don’t see it, unfortunately for us.”

What’s more, Joerger’s insistence that Bagley come off the bench had caused frustration all season long and played a pivotal part in the coach’s well-chronicled clash with former assistant general manager Brandon Williams. It wasn’t just the fans, it seemed, who were fixated on the decision not to draft Doncic.

So Divac, unamused by his coach’s barb, fired back.“Do I get their coach, too?” he said in reference to the Mavericks’ Rick Carlisle.

jerger je zezao divca  da je ugovorio trejd u toku sezone  za luku doncica kad je ovaj vec bio u dalasu a divac mu je odgovorio da li dobijaju i njihovog  trenera (karlajla) u tom trejdu. :classic_laugh: 

jerger je bio da se luka draftuje a divac cija je glavna rec je uzeo beglija pa ga je ovaj posle zbog toga podjebavao. sad koliko mu je bas bilo pametno da zeza svog sefa kasnije,  zbog ogromne greske koju je ovaj napravio na draftu, mozemo videti po otkazu koji mu je vlade (sujeta) zalepio na kraju sezone. :s_d:

Edited by riviera

BOgami imamo mi par ozbiljna problema:
1)odbrana C i skok, los je Meyers generalno sem Leonarda smo uzasni na pf/c tu je samo Bam siguran igrac i DJJ koji cesto igra small ball opciju, Olinik i JJ su meh i verovatno trejd igraci ako rajli napadne ove godine superstara (jrue).
2)Odbrana na perimetru, previse kesa imamo tu koje ne brane nista : dragic, herro, duncan; Padom Winslowa ostao je samo Butler kao dobar defanzivac na perimetru; ai i ta situacija Winslow moze da bude novi Kawhiji; posto ocigledno ima nekih neslaganja oko tezine povrede Justisea
3)Butlerov sut; otisao je u kurac, 3 uzasno sutira ali zato ih uzima u clutchu i mase.
Posto smo uzasni na strani pod mandatorno se podrazumeva prednost domaceg terene za PO inace 1round exit ce biti lagano.

R_BSnareKit.0.png

Happy Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day. This is my kind of holiday. No detestable exchange of plastic encased landfill stuffing. Simply a chance to reflect on this experiment we live in. How do you relate to this man, the Civil Rights movement? A shared love of basketball eventually shook us out of our boxes, and we happily swum onto this strange little island of the net. Dr. King reshaped the entire world surrounding this patterned little fifth pocket. Basket small.

Knicks -12.

Warm Up Music

• nlavrnja featured and unfeatured this topic