Vesti

Borko

Vi pisete o Imoli, ja ovog minuta tamo.

Bilo mi je usput, pa sam morao da svratim na jedno mesto. Nisam navijac nikada bio, ali veliki respekt sampionu. 54e924ce40622825a79fcec5a4c1dd07.jpg

Inace zakacio sam/jos uvek gledam (dok me zena ne potera) GT seriju na stazi. Svi vriste osim Mecke i Astona. Potmula grmljavina. Iz parka Aqua Mineralli meze lepo da se gleda Tamburelo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 11

😮

Italian auto racing champion and Paralympic gold medalist Alex Zanardi was moved back into an intensive care unit in an Italian hospital Friday, three days after he was transferred to a neurological rehabilitation center. Zanardi’s move to the ICU at the San Raffaelle hospital in Milan was made due to “unstable clinical conditions,” according to a statement issued by Claudio Zanon, health director of the Valduce Hospital that runs the rehabilitation center where Zanardi was staying. Zanon added that “no further information on the case will be released.”

Zanardi, 53, was injured on June 19 while competing in a hand cycle event after colliding with a truck. The two-time CART champion and four-time Paralympic gold medalist underwent three operations for facial and head injuries and was put into a coma for more than a month before being awakened last week.

Drzi se majstore!!!

Alex Zanardi’s condition has been updated to ‘stable’ following more neurological surgery in the San Raffaele Hospital in Milan this week.

According to a statement issued by the hospital, the procedure, which was carried out by Professor Pietro Mortini, was a success.

“The clinical and radiological tests confirm the successful outcome of the above mentioned treatments and the current clinical condition of the patient, who is still hospitalized in the neurosurgical intensive care unit, appears to be stable,” said the statement.

The operation is one of several that the CART champion and Paralympic gold medalist has undergone since suffering serious head injuries in a hand cycle crash in Siena during the Obiettivo Tricolore race in June.

Zanardi spent almost a month in a Siena hospital before being transferred to a rehabilitation center last week. However his condition began to worsen again and he was moved to the San Raffaele hospital, where he remains in intensive care.

Bilo je pitanja sto Kimi uopste vozi, mislim na temi za VN Britanije... 

Prosto - zato sto:

1. to voli

2. je placen za to

3. zato sto nema sta drugo pametnije da radi 

4. zato sto ga ne smaraju nikakve druge obaveze kao sto ih ima u top timu (jednom prilikom je rekao nesto u fazonu, sad cu potpuno parafrazirati, ali nesto kao "u Alfi godisnje imam PR obaveza koliko u Ferrariju za jedan trkacki vikend")

5. zato sto je i dalje bolji od nekih koji voze... 😄

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

When it comes to birthday parties, Formula 1’s 70th was a bit of a non-event. There were no guests, no cake and a lot of people seemed to be rather grouchy because the whole affair was overshadowed by the quibbling and mud-slinging over Racing Point’s brake ducts. If there are any bushmen from the Kalahari reading this who don’t know the story, I have a quick explanation. I challenged myself to sum the whole thing up in just 100 words, rather than trying to explain the 14-page FIA decision. This is what I came up with: Renault complained that Racing Point’s brakes ducts had been designed by Mercedes. Racing Point admitted it started with a Mercedes design but could no longer use that because of a rule change. The designers felt, however, that it was impossible to improve on the design but argued that making that decision was proof of a design process. The FIA disagreed, saying that Racing Point should be fined and docked 15 points for the whole season, although the offence was minor. Thus, having paid its penalty, the team is allowed to use the same parts for the rest of the year.

This all seemed very sensible until McLaren boss Zak Brown got up and said that it was all “BS”...

Brown went on to say that as far as he was concerned the car was illegal and that the claim that Racing Point had copied the Mercedes design using photographs was not true.

“It’s clear from reading the document that that’s BS," he said. "And therefore you have to question anything else around that car. I think this is potentially the tip of the iceberg, the starting point of looking at what’s happened here.”

I cannot say that I reached the same conclusions after reading the complex 14-page decision. I was dumb enough to think it was an impressive piece of work. Anyway, Brown upset pretty much everyone by saying this, including the FIA, which went over the car with a fine toothcomb in March, overlooking only the brake ducts. 

“We did a very extensive survey and found that what they claimed to be the methodology used was very substantiated,” the FIA’s Nicholas Tombazis said. “We were convinced that was the case.”

Brown also upset Mercedes – his future engine supplier – which continues to argue that it has done nothing wrong – and would not do what it is accused of doing. 

But most of all, Brown upset Racing Point bosses. The CEO Otmar Szafnauer said that Brown was talking rubbish.

“He’s got no idea what he’s talking about. Zero,” he said. “And I’m surprised at how little he knows about the rules of F1. It seems to me he knows more about historic racing than he does about F1.”

Racing Point team owner Lawrence Stroll was also furious.

“I am extremely angry at any suggestion we have been underhand or have cheated – particularly those comments coming from our competitors. These accusations are completely unacceptable and not true. My team has worked tirelessly to deliver the competitive car we have on the grid. I am truly upset to see the poor sportsmanship of our competitors.

“I understand that the situation in which the FIA finds itself is difficult and complicated for many reasons, but I also respect and appreciate their efforts to try and find a solution in the best interests of the sport.”

Renault, McLaren, Ferrari and Williams all announced their intention to appeal the decision. Stroll said that by doing so, they are “dragging our name through the mud and I will not stand by nor accept this.”

At the same time, Mercedes boss Toto Wolff was also clearly annoyed  by the fact that Mercedes now seems to be alone in its opposition to the terms of the new commercial agreements that have been offered. Originally, Wolff was in an alliance with Ferrari to try to negotiate a better deal, but in the finest traditions of F1 negotiation, Ferrari got what it wanted and so gave up the fight. Wolff is not impressed at that, coming as it does soon after Ferrari got away with a secret deal regarding the legality of its power unit in 2019. The team has not been found guilty of having run an illegal engine, but it is also fair to say that nor has it found to have been innocent. The only satisfaction in all of this for Wolff is that Ferrari’s performance is woeful – and will remain woeful for some time to come.

At the end of the day, all of this detracted from the really big story of the moment, that teams are beginning to find it hard going financially.

I hear that about half the teams received their latest tranche of money from the Formula 1 group, but the bigger teams did not. This is not surprising as F1 must be having some serious cash-flow problems. There is no doubt that everyone will get their money - but some of the payments will be delayed. The biggest problem however will come early next year when teams face a possible longer calendar and getting ready for new rules in 2022. Their share of the revenues should go up by about 30 percent for the mid-sized teams, but one must take into account another key point. If your cake is half the size of last year’s cake, even if you get more in relative terms, you’re going to get to eat less.

As I understand it, Mercedes is the big loser in this because while Ferrari gets a special Longest Standing Team payment, all the other special bonus funds disappear, as do historical payments to McLaren and Williams. Red Bull is OK because the revenues from two teams probably balances out the losses to Red Bull.

The big question now is whether all the small teams can survive and if they do, how much debt will that require? Teams still have a value but if they have heavy debts already they are going to be less attractive to buyers, indeed some of them may be impossible to sell.

Today was the day by which teams were supposed to sign the deal and there was a big meeting yesterday, but it is not clear whether Mercedes has signed or not. There isn’t much choice if they want an entry for 2021, although Chase Carey is still trying to win over everyone, rather than forcing the issue. The best way to help the teams in the circumstances is to cut costs, without cutting races.

Once the deal is done we can expect to see Carey disappear from the scene, his job being done. But everyone is wondering what will happen next, as there is no obvious acceptable candidate within the sport who has the skills required at top-end US corporate level, although quite a few folk are sufficiently deluded to think they are up to the job.

https://www.joeblogsf1.com/joesaward/id/00795

Malo sam skratio, dobri stari Dzo se cesto raspline u trivijalnostima.

Iz ostatka teksta najinteresantniji deo je najava moguce ulicne trke u Dzedi u S. Arabiji.

Meni se čini da nema ništa od te F1 staze, to što spominje Rijad i nešto tipa "mesto s binama gde se pleše" je samo FE staza u Diraji. Ti novci koji se spominju će se utrošiti na prvu ikad noćnu FE trku a spominje se par proširenja. Rijad je trenutno Abu Dhabi F1 ali bez noćne trke, to je ono što Rijad radi trenutno.

Bile su priče da će možda sve to rešiti još ove godine ali sve je tiho pa stoga mislim da ćese to obaviti iduće godine.

Inače taj stejdž što imaju je "najnadrkanija" stvar ikada, ko Tomorovlend motorsporta. Ovako izgleda kad su koncerti

A ovako kad je tu ceremonija dodele pehara (ovo je pre trke, ne mogu naći sliku s ceremonijom)

EJ-qISsWkAEvRSN.jpg

Sad zamislite to u noći, zato organizatori hoće noćne trke tamo.

Edited by Alen13ASC
slova gutam :D

Alex Zanardi has been showing signs of “significant clinical improvements” and has been moved to semi-intensive care, according to the latest update released by the hospital where he has been receiving treatment from a serious handbike accident two months ago.

The two-time CART champion and multiple Paralympic medalist suffered severe head and facial injuries when he collided with a truck during a handbike race near Siena in June. He has since undergone several surgical procedures and moved between a number of medical institutions, which briefly included a discharge to a rehabilitation center before his condition deteriorated and necessitated a return to intensive car.

According to the San Raffaele Hospital in Milan, the 53-year-old is again showing signs of progress.

“After a period during which he was subjected to intensive care following hospitalization on 24 July, the patient responded with significant clinical improvements,” it said. “For this reason, he is currently assisted and treated with semi-intensive care at the Neuroreanimation Unit, directed by Professor Luigi Beretta.”