Vesti

Borko

https://www.racefans.net/2024/06/17/2024-las-vegas-grand-prix-new-general-admission-ticket/

The Las Vegas Grand Prix promoters are offering a new “general admission” ticket which gives a view of one corner and costs over £1,000

General admission tickets typically permit fans to access many viewing opportunities around a track. The £348 ‘Premier Walkabout’ general admission ticket for the Singapore Grand Prix allows fans to see almost all of the 19-turn city course.

However the new $1,350 (£1,064) GA+ ticket for the Las Vegas Grand Prix will only allow fans to access the South Koval Zone. The Las Vegas Grand Prix website says buyers will be able to “watch as drivers battle for position through turn four and head down the Koval Straightaway.”

Pa dobro, bolje je nego prosle godine kad su nudili pogled na dzinovski ekran "negde u blizini staze"...

(inace - najskuplja tribina za Toronto Indi sva 3 dana + padok pas = $230 kanadskih; za pit pas se treba isprsiti za jos daljih $200)

https://www.formulapassion.it/wec/wec-news/piero-ferrari-ho-incoraggiato-desiderio-john-elkann-di-tornare-a-le-mans-sogno-indy

Piero Ferrari: “Ho incoraggiato il desiderio di Elkann di tornare a Le Mans. E sogno Indy”

Il vicepresidente della Rossa ha commentato la vittoria Ferrari alla 24 Ore di Le Mans

Google prevod:

Piero Ferrari: “I encouraged Elkann's desire to return to Le Mans. And I dream of Indy"

The vice president of the Red team commented on Ferrari's victory at the 24 Hours of Le Mans

• Like 1

Gasli potvrdjen u Alpinu za '25 i dalje:

https://racer.com/2024/06/27/gasly-confirmed-at-alpine-for-2025-on-multi-year-extension/

Pierre Gasly will remain with the Alpine Formula 1 team into 2025 and beyond after signing a multi-year contract extension with the French constructor.

Strol potvrdjen u Aston-Martinu do kraja 2026:

https://racer.com/2024/06/27/aston-martin-confirms-lance-stroll-staying-until-at-least-2026/

Aston Martin has announced Lance Stroll will remain with the team until at least the 2026 season, with a contract extension that takes him into the new Formula 1 regulations.

Sains razmatra kojem se privoleti carstvu - Vilijamsu, Zauberu / Audiju ili Alpinu:

https://racer.com/2024/06/27/sainz-trying-to-focus-on-the-long-term-in-assessing-team-options/

Carlos Sainz says it’s difficult to ignore current results but that he’s trying to focus more on long-term projects as he continues to weigh up his next move.

A Rikardu se ljulja mesto u RB2 jer Marko zeli da na njegovo mesto sto pre dovede Losona:

https://racer.com/2024/06/27/ricciardo-defiant-after-marko-backs-lawson-promotion/

Daniel Ricciardo is confident he can secure his future at RB with performances on track despite comments from Helmut Marko suggesting that Liam Lawson needs promoting soon.

“The shareholders have made it known that [RB] is a junior team and we have to act accordingly,” Marko was quoted as telling Kleine Zeitung. “The goal was that [Ricciardo] would be considered for Red Bull Racing with exceptional performances. That seat now belongs to Sergio Perez, so that plan is no longer valid.

“We have to put a young driver in there soon. That would be Liam Lawson.”

5 hours ago, Radoye said:

Sains razmatra kojem se privoleti carstvu - Vilijamsu, Zauberu / Audiju ili Alpinu:

"Carstvo" je u ovom slučaju malo prejaka reč :classic_biggrin:

Baš su mu nikakve opcije... možda najbolje da izabere Z/Audi i uvek može da kaže da je tu da razvija novu stvar (naravno Audi ubaci dovoljno para), od Williamsa i Alpine uglavnom nema leba...  osim ako se ne desi nekakav kec iz rukava za kog ne znamo :classic_sad:

44 minutes ago, fancy said:

"Carstvo" je u ovom slučaju malo prejaka reč :classic_biggrin:

Baš su mu nikakve opcije... možda najbolje da izabere Z/Audi i uvek može da kaže da je tu da razvija novu stvar (naravno Audi ubaci dovoljno para), od Williamsa i Alpine uglavnom nema leba...  osim ako se ne desi nekakav kec iz rukava za kog ne znamo :classic_sad:

Oba nose majice sa kratkim rukavima 😁

• Ha-ha 1

Sprema se svilen gajtan za RICa:

https://www.racefans.net/2024/06/28/red-bull-and-rb-set-summer-break-meeting-to-discuss-ricciardos-future/

Daniel Ricciardo’s future with Red Bull’s Formula 1 teams will be discussed in a meeting during the summer break, his team boss has confirmed.

Red Bull motorsport consultant Helmut Marko recently claimed Ricciardo will be replaced at their second team RB by reserve driver Liam Lawson “shortly”.

RB CEO Peter Bayer admitted Ricciardo’s performances haven’t met the standard they expected. He has been out-scored by his less experienced team mate Yuki Tsunoda so far this year.

Haas has announced that its reserve driver Oliver Bearman will race for the squad in Formula 1 next year.

The Ferrari Academy youngster had long been tipped for the seat in the wake of his impressive F1 debut at the Saudi Arabian Grand Prix, where he finished seventh for the Prancing Horse after a late call-up to replace Carlos Sainz.

Oliver Bearman: The rise of Britain’s next Formula 1 star

Speaking about his deal, Bearman described it as "incredible" to think that he was now a fully-fledged F1 driver.

“It’s hard to put into words just how much this means to me,” he said. “To say out loud that I will be a Formula 1 driver for MoneyGram Haas F1 Team makes me so immensely proud.

“To be one of the very few people who get to do the thing what they dreamed of as a child is something truly incredible.

“To Gene [Haas], Ayao [Komatsu] and everyone at Haas, thank you for believing in me and for trusting me to represent your team.”

Having conducted several practice outings for Haas both last year and this, as well as winning in Formula 2, the American-owned outfit has no doubt that the Briton has what it takes to be successful.

Team principal Ayao Komatsu said: “It’s an exciting thing to be able to give a young driver as talented as Oliver Bearman his first full-time seat in Formula 1.

“He’s developed into an incredibly mature driver under the guidance of the Scuderia Ferrari Driver Academy and the world saw that for themselves when he was called in at the last minute to compete at the Saudi Arabian Grand Prix.

“Oliver proved he was more than ready for the task, and we’ve seen that for ourselves running him in the Haas cars in our FP1 sessions over the past two seasons.

“We’re looking forward to further developing him as a driver and reaping the benefits of his talent – both inside and outside of the car.

“Oliver’s a great guy and a very welcome addition to the team when he joins us for the FP1 weekends. Now we know that relationship is going to be longer-term, it’s a positive thing for all concerned.”

As well as running in free practice for Haas at Silverstone this weekend, Bearman will also get FP1 outings in Hungary, Mexico and Abu Dhabi.

Bearman has been a member of Ferrari’s young driver programme since the end of 2021, having won that year’s Italian F4 championship.

In 2022, he finished third overall in the F3 championship for Prema, prior to stepping up to F2 last year.

He took four wins en route to sixth in the championship, while this year, off the back of a sprint race win in Austria last weekend with the underperforming Prema team, he is 14th currently.

While Haas has announced Bearman, it has not yet decided on who will be his team-mate for 2025.

It has been strongly linked with Esteban Ocon, who is leaving Alpine at the end of this season, but the Frenchman is also a candidate for Williams.

Valtteri Bottas could also be a possibility, while current driver Kevin Magnussen hopes that improved results from him can convince Haas to give him another contract. 

Nova nedelja nova sapunica - izgleda da ce kontakt Ferstapena i Norisa na stazi u Austriji da bude pumpan i napumpan da se njima kljuka Netflix publika. 

Nakon sto su Horner i Marko 100% stali na stranu svog pulena optuzujuci Norisa za udes i stjuarde FIA za bezrazlozno kaznjavanje Ferstapena (iako ovaj prakticno i nije kaznjen), sada im salvom iz svih topova odgovara Stela iz Meklarena:

https://racer.com/2024/07/03/stella-questions-horners-integrity-after-norris-criticism/

McLaren team principal Andrea Stella has questioned Christian Horner’s integrity after the Red Bull boss suggested Lando Norris had hoped to cause an incident in the Austrian Grand Prix.

“I think this kind of statement is pretty irreceivable [sic], I would say, and to some extent I think it speaks for the integrity of the person that said that,” he told SiriusXM.

boyd-heston-ben-hur.gif

Iako su navodno Maks i Lando razgovarali i izgladili stvari medjusobno, timovi i dalje tuku iz svih oruzja:

https://www.racefans.net/2024/07/05/red-bull-pit-wall-encourage-verstappen-to-break-racing-rules-brown/

Red Bull should do more to encourage Max Verstappen to obey the racing rules, McLaren Racing CEO Zak Brown has said.

However he also ... accused them of encouraging him to keep making illegal moves.

“I’m also disappointed in such a great team like Red Bull, that the leadership almost encourages it,” he said. “Because you listen on the radio what was said, we all have a responsibility on pit wall to tell our drivers the ‘do’s and don’ts’ of what’s going on in the race.”

🚨| According to Motorsport Italy, Adrian Newey has ruled out a move to Ferrari and is considering offers from Aston Martin and McLaren.

- Newey is expected to remain in Britain, preferring to join an English team over relocating to Maranello.

- Despite initial rumors of a deal with Ferrari, Newey's negotiations with the Scuderia did not materialize.

- Aston Martin, backed by Lawrence Stroll's offer from March, is currently the leading contender for Newey's services.

- McLaren is also a strong candidate, with quiet negotiations involving Zak Brown and Andrea Stella.

- The departure of Martin Whitmarsh from Aston Martin, who had a contentious history with Newey, may influence Newey's decision.

- Ferrari executives are not willing to engage in a bidding war for Newey's services, focusing instead on finding a project leader for their technical department.

- Newey's future plans remain confidential due to his commitment to Red Bull, with an announcement expected by September.

- His move will have significant implications for the technical landscape of Formula 1, given his reputation and success over the past three decades.

VIA: [motorsport Italy]

• Like 1

5 hours ago, alberto.ascari said:

Bio je Radoje u pravu, on je godinama živeo u avionima, čak je u njima i projektirao, jedan brak mu se raspao, sve je osvojio, jbg, neće samo imati titulu sa Ferrarijem.

Najviše žali što nije radio sa ferrarijem i sa hamiltonom, sad ima priliku da ubije dve muve jednim udarcem i opet neće?

Pa mislim, putuj igumane...