Majmunske boginje

Cyber

Otvaram ovu aktuelnu temu na ovom pdf-u, jer cenim da bi razmena relevantnih informacija trebala da ostane u naucno utemeljenom okviru i u onom sto struka zna i moze da potvrdi sada i u svakom narednom trenutku tokom razvoja situacije. Imamo sveze neposredno iskustvo kako se ta (sa)znanja stalno azuriraju i koliko je neophodno imati sluha za promene u hodu. Prilazem nekoliko orijentacionih info-linkova o onom sto se za sada zna. Vrlo sam radoznala sta ce se jos sve saznati i kako ce se izaci na kraj sa ovom bolescu. 

WHO Director-General declares the ongoing monkeypox outbreak a Public Health Emergency of International Concern

”Dana 23. jula, generalni direktor SZO-a proglasio je eskalaciju globalne epidemije majmunskih boginja akutnom situacijom za javno zdravlje od medjunarodnog znacaja. Trenutno se velika vecina prijavljenih slucajeva nalazi u Evropskom regionu SZO-a.”

Opsti pregled – simptomi – lecenje – pitanja & odgovori i sl. 

Izjava SZO-a: Vakcine nece same po sebi okoncati izbijanje majmunskih boginja – osobe u rizicnim grupama ce morati da preduzmu mere.

Azurirane novosti o izbijanju bolesti na raznim mestima 

Kao i sve boginje.

Direktnim kontaktom.

Monkeypox spreads in a few ways.

Monkeypox can spread to anyone through close, personal, often skin-to-skin contact, including:

Direct contact with monkeypox rash, scabs, or body fluids from a person with monkeypox.

Touching objects, fabrics (clothing, bedding, or towels), and surfaces that have been used by someone with monkeypox.

Contact with respiratory secretions.

This direct contact can happen during intimate contact, including:

Oral, anal, and vaginal sex or touching the genitals (penis, testicles, labia, and vagina) or anus (butthole) of a person with monkeypox.

Hugging, massage, and kissing.

Prolonged face-to-face contact.

Touching fabrics and objects during sex that were used by a person with monkeypox and that have not been disinfected, such as bedding, towels, fetish gear, and sex toys.

A pregnant person can spread the virus to their fetus through the placenta.

It’s also possible for people to get monkeypox from infected animals, either by being scratched or bitten by the animal or by preparing or eating meat or using products from an infected animal.

A person with monkeypox can spread it to others from the time symptoms start until the rash has fully healed and a fresh layer of skin has formed. The illness typically lasts 2-4 weeks.

CDC